Somewhere in white America today, a kid got his future school shooting gun

Somewhere in white America today, a kid got his future school shooting gun.

I remember when I got my first machine!

>implying school shooters have ever been white

>the virgin nigger
>kills for a little money or a car
>kill 1-2 people because too retarded to aim
>nobody bats an eye because niggers kill people all the time

>the chad white
>kill 50 people, injure 70 more
>kills with purpose, sends a message
>makes headlines in all major news outlets

I dont know about that, but i was gifted a bump stock

wow, racist much OP?

>using a .22lr to kill people

As if nignogs don’t enjoy firearms.

fuck school

The problem with your post is you can replace "white" with "muslim" and it still has the same message.

>white america
No such thing

>White males make up 31% of U.S. population
>Have accounted for over 70% of American school shootings since 1982

that's true

> replace "white" with "muslim" and it still has the same message.

Except Coulter's Law is a thing that exists.

It's been done before with a suppressor and subsonic ammo. It's definitely not practical outside of very specific uses (assassinations, etc).

lies.

>when your mom (because you don't have a dad) passes the family SNAP benefits card down to you

>Kid holding a Lil Cricket single shot .22

Yeah, he's going on a real rampage with that.

cute.

Whoa it's as if negroes don't go to school

Everywhere in nigger shitholes a nigglet, aged 1 - 9, will grab a 9mm.
A lot of them will "shoot themselves" and die.
>nothing of value lost
One mass school shooting every once in awhile is a drop in the bucket compared to the number of single deaths caused by niggers at schools.
I didn't say nigger students, because niggers don't remain as students long, but come back to slang dope.
Also, niggers lack the capacity to plan out a mass shooting.

Somewhere tonight, another "glow in the dark" will recruit another young child as an asset, to be called up later when a new "mass shooting" needs to be performed to take the heat off of a filthy Politician who got caught and is in the news cycle... Happens like clockwork. Wake up folks...

Well said. Glad to see there are a few of us around here that are not so blinded by the "MUSLIMS DID IT" bullshit to see what is really going on.

Hey, Mossad uses the .22 auto.... Bangs around internally, you cannot stitch it up.... Walk and talk, but you're dead.....

>tfw no balls to finish what they started

And today on / pol / , another stupid assed nigger faggot makes a shit thread when it should just go quietly hang itself and do mankind a great service.

(you) Our biggest enemies live right here under a thin glaze of respectability...

Many more than that got cars which they will involve in a traffic fatality.

21,000 black gang bangers killed every year by other black gang bangers. What's your point?

.22s don't leave exit wounds, they ricochet internally. Put one in someone's skull and the brain turns to swiss cheese.

Up yours nigger

fast and furious

thanks feinstein.

Bingo

If you're talking about Las Vegas.... You are woefully behind the times thinking Paddock was the "lone shooter" or the shooter, period lmao

Muslins normaly only manage to kill more than 10 people if there is more than 1 muslim

Like the France shooting, there were 8 guys with AK 47, and they only killed 200 people

ONE WHITE GUY KILLED OVER 70 PEOPLE in las vegas

I doubt he even had a chance to get off one shot... Do you not know what actually happened there?

>tfw no conservative black girlfriend.

Yeah I know niggers and oil drilling.

And since Trump was elected, thousands of kids haven't been raped and eaten by Hillary and her friends.

(You)
Thank you for that.....

Any /k/ommandos can confirm this? All the faggot ghetto thugs around here carry 22 pistols, and when you tell them its a pussy gun they always tell "da bullets bounce off ya bones son!"

Kill some niggers for me, kid!

What makes you think you're not talking to one?

They’re a bunch of faggot pussies that have only ever shot a gun at drawings of niggers at the gun range. They’re the same kind of people that get all technical and scientific about exercise and losing weight while being morbidly obese.

Have you ever touched a gun lol

Ahh, brings back memories.

Maybe, but they are still correct about the .22 pistol

good hope he targets commies

merry xmas

Since I could walk, my dear....

>innocent civilians
Talk to us when whites start sniping cops and they have to use a robot to kill you, or burn a whole house down to "kill" you.

>white males go to school
>why would black males be shooting up a place theyve never stepped foot in

mfw my sons got their first scatter guns this Christmas.
8,9 and 10!!

>Extraordinary talent for disappearing children from war zones and natural catastrophes world wide!!

She looks respectable though. Nice clothes

>And for placing convicted child traffickers into the Amber Alert system....so the snatchers would know if they had been spotted...

>Up yours nigger

One of the best movies ever.... Can you imagine the bullshit if that movie were made today?

wife material right there

I mean when she's older of course don't be nasty :)

>White
>America

So you are admitting niggers kill more people? How insensitive of you user and thank god for this stupid 56% meme.

Yeah, and somewhere in black America, a kid was shot for not wearing the right colors in a certain part of town.

But why do black schools have metal detectors and campus police and white ones don't? Why do black kids have to use see-through backpacks?

Might want to ask your elected officials....

To get black kids used to the privatized correctional industry, when they inevitably smoke pot as a third strike and go to prison for 10 years they’ll be in a familiar environment

Obligatory you'll put your eye out

>when you receive your first drive by gun from your black fathe.......

It's a stupid meme but the rounds travel at a fast enough fps that they can pierce the skull etc, they're deadly but there's no magic bullshit about them "ricocheting" it's all urban legend developed from Vietnam era with the original armalite.

Initially the civilian market was introduced a 22 lr version, this was discontinued because it just wasn't popular and around this same time the designator for series on the military nsn changed a1 to a2.

This sparked speculation that it was due to extreme havoc that the "mistitled" 22 lr supposedly caused when the military used the 5.56, in reality they changed the barrel taper for accuracy to prevent tumbling rounds at 200 yds.
The more you niggers know.

Ah yes, the famous Smith & Wesson False Flag Media Assault Rifle.
A fine gift for a young CIAnigger.

Considering all the shootings are staged by (((Them))), I doubt it

I never had a BB/pellet gun. Go figure

I don't think I could line all my firearms up in one room... Fun stuff tho.... Is that a G3? with muzzle break Pick up a PPS cheap, fun, looks terrifying.

>women dont commit school shootings
>whites make up 70% of the population
>commit 70% of school shootings

It's an awful big gun if it shoots schools... also, since buildings aren't cheep it seems like getting ammo would be impractical.

That's only 4 of 15, including handguns. I stopped doing the "post all your guns" on /k/ cause it's a hassle to dig them out.

Smart fella.... My C/C is a WWII Walther P38 Possibly the most elegant pistol ever made...I also have a .380 my father took from the Captain of an anti aircraft crew in Germany Silly guy, he had it chromed at the Leica factory...but its still a tack driving beauty

Caliber of your snub nose?

.454 casull.

(you) I thought it looked like a MF...! Fun stuff!

>Somewhere in white America today

I'll just leave this here.

that's a fucking pellet gun, you mongrel
>inb4 y-y-yah it's still .22 cal p-p-pellets

22's are ok for self defense. Hit a nigger with a few of those and they will get the point. But don't go around picking problems with them because the can only really scare off people looking for easy prey.

Somewhere in white America another black child is born. He will commit 50X more crime than his white peer.

In 1982 whites made up 90% of the country.

Most school shootings are black schools and black gangstas. In many blackschools teachers have to lock their doors in to protect kids from roaming gangs.

Every white kid needs to inherit a gun to protect themselves from the black plague.

Next time I come across an animal skull I'm going to see what happens

the little .22 semi autos aren't to scare people off. The bad guys get up close behind you and empty a clip They are small and quiet, ricochet around, and any good surgeon will tell you they cannot stop that many leaks....it takes awhile...

So whites under represent school shootings.

It has to still have the brain matter in it to work like people are talking about here.....