Is this the worst ending of all time?

Is this the worst ending of all time?

not even close

AT THIS VERY MOMENT

as ayumi fan i hated it completely but i think was the best ending for that manga

>still being mad

The worst ending was that one that went "here's a relation flowchart, can you figure out who is the culprit?"

Does it count if the entire series leading up to the end is also utterly terrible? Because the ending of this really cemented it's position as the worst thing I've ever read.

No.

Just eat your shit already.

What's wrong with chihiro?

>the guy gave up, became a cute idol, and ended up with his manager

Living the dream

The fuck am I looking at?

The ending wasn't that bad, what was bad were the arcs leading up to the end (as in half of the damn manga).

dropped that so hard

Shit endings becuase it suddenly got axed ain't really the author's fault. Better than "I have no intentions of continuing this"

This.

>50+ chapters of filler
>this is the only character development that happens

I spent YEARS following this. I will always be mad.

>Is this the best ending of all time?
Sure.

Read more manga. Watch more anime.

If TWGOK is the worst ending you've experienced you haven't suffered enough yet.

That wasn't that bad even if I would have preferred a yuri ending.

> Implying something can be worse than Shaman King's shit final

It was a good end though

I'm on team Chihiro, so I think this is a really fucking good ending

TLRD because it got axed thanks to publisher problems.

No but it was the worst build-up to an ending, though Hayate is trying to surpass it.

Let's talk about good endings instead. Alice in Borderland just ended and it was great

wish it was longer desu, the suffering was delicious

I'm just glad the medical student is alive and well though, best character without a doubt

I definitely could read more side stories, and maybe we'll get a volume like that some day

>tfw follow the manga since the beginning and you root for chihiro
>tfw preschool arc comes along
>tfw Chihiro no where to be found the entire arc and everyone counts her out
>tfw she wins

The only thing bad about the ending is how rushed it was. Chihiro should have gotten an arc all to herself.

>(?)
>Was at the scene of the crime

What is this shit? I haven't even read this series and it pisses me off.

For a series that was axed it had one of the less shit rushed endings.

Still angry.

But by not doing that we didn't ruin her character by intertwining her with the heaven/hell subplot in a way she shouldn't have been and we got to end on a beginning which felt right for the series after seeing so many endings. I'm fine with it, though I would have liked a few epilogue bits about the relationship or a Shiori investigates series.

The time travel arc was really poorly done though.

I am a Hero's ending takes the cake for the worst ending I've ever seen. I have no clue why it was that rushed and inconclusive.

How long has it been since it ended? Did they even explain what happened in Paris?

Been less than a month. Big zombie egg thing just stopped working for an unexplained reason, Hiro never went to the survivor island, he's slowly going crazy living alone after a multi-year time-skip.

>I have no intentions of continuing this
Are there any others?

Speaking frankly as a Tenrifag? No, there have been far, far worse endings.

All the zombies died out, the end. Tokyo falls into disrepair and life goes on for the world.

>title right there

what the fuck
how does this happen

Another case of the Anime being better than the manga