Crying edition

Crying edition

This kills the croissant.

;__;

Poor croissant. She didn't deserve this.

And that's it up until today.

What's up with that weak ass shot?
God dammit Toda, it really was your fault.

Why would we shoot it on the ground? Top corner pockets are the most effective.

MESSIIIIIII

Rakuchu confirmed as PSG of manga.

s/we/he

Doesn't really matter, just put your fucking back into it, he clearly choked hard there.

Hey now, it wasn't THAT bad.
Still better than being the Nautico of Paris.

Why do i get the feeling there's some foreshadowing here? He even said it happened the 2nd time, but can't remember. But it will go on a flashback.

It'll probably explain why he liked her. It's like eventually he'll know and there's going to be a change later.

One thing I noticed lately is that when he thinks of her, the thoughts aren't as lewd as they used to be. Anyone else notice that?

Shimizu bullying incoming?

>One thing I noticed lately is that when he thinks of her, the thoughts aren't as lewd as they used to be. Anyone else notice that?
It's to make the eventual rejection even more crushing.

He probably toned it down because he had soccer to think about. Maybe licking the wounds from this match will keep him even more passive and that's when kouhai comes into the picture.

Would it be too far-fetched to assume that he thinks of her as a goddess because of the previous slip-up?

Nah, I think so too.

>Crying not in color

What does this mean?

Tears are clear colored.

So is Toda schizophrenic? Is that what explains his lack of affect?

Or is he yet another metaphor of the repressive nature of Japanese society? I'm thinking metaphor.

>She didn't realise he was crying in his head
>Now he's getting suspicious
Holy fuck, is Toda gonna pull out a juke and it turns out he didn't actually say "this is the 2nd time you've said something like that to me" but just thought about it?
Is he gonna test for mindreading??

Fuck me, that'd be good. What happens if he finds out? That clever bastard.

He dies of shame because he realizes Nakano knows all of the perverted fantasies he's had of her.

He's just emotionally repressed.

he's not, he just sucks at displaying emotion, he still feels em

What does it mean?

I'm pretty sure it's him wondering how she reads his emotions so well. It may also be him pulling a trick on her by thinking that instead of saying it.

why are you assuming it was a weak shot? It's just supposed to be a dramatic shot meaning he failed

I played soccer for the better part of my life, and you're not really supposed to shoot it on the ground. It's easy for the goalie to dive and block it with their body. Hitting the ball into the top right or left of the goal is best.

Of course the mangaka probably doesn't play soccer

Alright I need some spoilers.

Can't read moon, so do what you will with this.

Thank you. Also how many strips are we behind?

Raws currently sit at 317. So we're 108 away.
At least it comes out daily.

It'll be a sad day when we no longer get double updates but at least we'll have a few more months.

The frame barely conveys any motion from the ball, I don't think it even made it outside the pitch.

It's why Touma originally thought of Nakano as a angel. He lost his thing to get into a test and she heard his thoughts then went and found it for him or something. I also don't actually read moon, but rather saw someone mention this and am assuming based on the context and that picture that this is that situation.

it depends, if you're one on one with the gk, it's easier for him to deffend if you shoot high.
In that situation, it's best to shoot on the ground outside of the keeper's range.

what a weak cunt

>Top corner pockets are the most effective.
That's what he wanted to do

Oh wow. I wasn't even paying attention to that. Seems like NOBEL knows what they're talking about.

If you think about it, the reason why Nakano is kinda a good match for him is that she can see his emotion, while everyone else would just see him as an emotionless blob. I like the kohai better, and akira best boy but he's with best girl already anyways.

>That's the second time you've said something like this to me, Nakano-san.
>You don't remember, do you?
>The day of the exam

She's gonna cry an run away and he cries for real. It'll really hurt everyone a lot.

This arc fuckin blows, you can't expect me to feel anything for the soccer club when this is literally the first time we've seen them play and not practice. Only saving grace is that they actually lost.

We've seen them practice, and Nakano even commented on how he's a different person when he plays, but granted it wasn't a lot to go off of..

I mean I agree. They're really a vehicle for Toda and Shimizu to get more character development, even though they had decent designs. Practicing for the big game would be more crushing if it and the team were built up.

Then again they are pretty irrelevant in the larger picture. This isn't a sports manga, and they aren't even supporting characters.

>Then again they are pretty irrelevant in the larger picture. This isn't a sports manga, and they aren't even supporting characters.
forgot to mention that part but yes, this threw me off as well, I think the author overestimated how much the sports and slice of life manga fanbases overlap

I agree with this user The arc isn't really about the match, but the characters we already know that were involved.
It'd be extremely detracting for a 4-koma which only has one page per chapter to focus on a football team completely unrelated to the overarching story.