>BUDDHA VID
youtube.com/watch?v=9sWQv2tIdlY
>ZEPH W/ SARGON TAPES
Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk
>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

QUICK RUNDOWN:

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKnOvvg-QX4
youtube.com/watch?v=nQN1_1Jv4LQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1h9m59s
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
twitter.com/mikeenochsback/status/945448674926178306
socialblade.com/youtube/c/coachredpill
twitter.com/Andywarski/status/944673947131445248
twitter.com/mikeenochsback/status/945448742089625600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANDY IS LIVE
JOIN IN FAGS - DESTINY VS JFGARIEPY DEBATE ON RACE REALISM MIGHT BE COMING

This is my favourite pic of the whole thing

Get in here faggots

has andy leaked it yet or do I have to watch from the beginning?

Has the gypsy done anything?

I wonder if the leak from warski is really fresh

not yet

why does that little kike shit andy get a pass? a few days ago on desinty's stream he said he was so happy that rage was kicked off the internet basically.

now he's changed his tone completely because he's shitting himself. he flip flops all the time.

watch @ 1h9m59s - he's happy she was prtty much bullied off the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQN1_1Jv4LQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1h9m59s

I literally went on youtube earlier today and typed
>Adam Warski
Jim is a comedic genius.

Most brainlet moments in the whole debacle?

I loved that cunt saying that Egypt didn't have consistent sources of fresh water.

Mfw youtube 'Academics' have never heard of the Nile river, the cornerstone of all Ancient Egyptian culture and civilisation.

>darth warski

HEART

OF

GOLD

Rage is/was based and /ourgirl/

we should fuck up this andy kike too while we have the momentum.

> Livestream
> Other people make content for you
> Super chat crazy dude give you 250Us$

Dude wtf...
Warski is milking this whole shit like a pro.
Throw him more money and we can make him go full 1488.

is*

she's coming back

I'm pretty sure he made a very formal apology about that during this latest drama, and JF knighted him saying eet wuz a wondefuul apologee

ok so now that he acknowledges that she is right then its not ok to bully her off the internet. but if he disagrees then its ok? it's either that or - presumably for all his kike shit before a week ago - of everyone going after him for being a faggot.

>Race is real
>Rage was right
>Blacks had it better under colonisation
>Build the wall, deport them all
>Hitler was right we should have gassed them, women and children too

INTERNET

BLOODSPORTS

inb4 she's a coalburner and a jew and an e-celeb camera whore and we must harass her till she leaves the internet again and if you disagree you're a whiteknightcuckbetaorbiter

>Sargon knew, he knew.
*sucks in teeth*
>Back in Chile in the 80s, I was helping bury bodies for the Pinochet regime.
*camera angle does a 360 around the room*
>Back then I knew that SJWism was bullshit, and now I'm going to teach you that knowledge to you kids too. They dont call me Coach Red Pill for nothing.
*coach sits back and smirks while raising an eyebrow*
>But first I'm going to sue Sargon.
*Looks outside his window while sipping from his mug*
>Save it for kilroy, you motherfucking cuck!
*camera backs out revealing a ticket to Killroy, Coach smirks*

W I Z A R D S O U R C E S

JF is feeding him so many redpills he is going to personally execute every kike withing a week

what the fuck is going on right now

Im lost, what the hell are they talking about?

>THE SKEPTICS ARE DEAD

Pure kino.

Put the newer logs on the op
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ

>tfw the alt-right is getting BTFO and the left will retake it's rightful place as the be-all end-all of the Internet

#wewon

we are waiting for a leak

If you don't post the best CRP meme, then you are a shill.

Kiwifarmers go to the ovens next to the jews.
Remember that.

I mean on the andy stream, wizzards and shit, what the fuck?

masterpiece cinematography

I'm of the opinion that Sup Forums shouldn't complain about liberals wanting to shut down right wing speech when purity spergs here actively want to harass and flame people they don't like off youtube.

There is room for every kind of voice in de pooblic space, it shouldn't be Sup Forumss job to police who other Sup Forumsacks like or watch.

for what purpose?

Andy is so fucking 56%

and he may be a brainlet

but good god does he have a heart of gold

I dont know either. Some shit about youtuber mr repzion.

*coach stares intensly at the camera, biting his lower lip*
>like solzhenitsyn said: We have arrived at an intellectual chaos.
>now, on the topic of sargon...
>nice guy, obviously well read and cunning
*overhead camera focuses on coaches throbbing erection rising in his Manchester pants*
>his alinsky tactics are something to envy
>and..*smirks* i've been known to use an alinsky tactic or two
*camera 4 zooms in on coaches sly grin*
>and belive me, sargon, i'm gonna make alinsky look like a fucking beta brainlet PUSSY KEK in comparison to my intellect when i'm done with you
>as my friends on Sup Forums say: the fire rises!
*video fades to black as coach stares off into the distance*

My favourite one is the *invoked juden peterstein* one.

Please post every CRP pasta, I lost my collection.

Well, what can I say, yeah?
>leans back in chair, sips coffee and auto fellates
So, Kraut, right? What a loser. Its OH-VER. If you continue with your little youtube career i'll sue you.
>raises eyebrow and smirks at the camera, tard cum dripping down his chin
After I sue you, im going to fight you irl at an event, but wait, I wont actually do this because the events not going to happen.
>camera switches to an overhead shot as it pans backward while he blackpills his audience
I make these videos for my son to watch in the future, so he knows what their father was like.
>camera shifts to 4 different views within a 3 second time span. *Invokes Juden Peterstein*
So, solzhenitsyn, yeah?

That's where you're wrong kiddo

ZOOM IN ON THAT NOSTRIL

ENHANCE

You need to work on it more, he doesnt talk like that and when you do camera shit you need to make it more ridiculous as possible

The guy directed his own movie.
I guess he thinks this showy bullshit gives him an edge over the other yt plebs.

He literally has brain damage from being savagely beaten as a child. No bulli.

I appreciate it

Merry Christmas buckos

episode with JF and Enoch out tonight

To be fair i don't want anybody "silenced".
I didn't even want Kraut out of the internet.

I want that the "Skeptic Community" get fractured in it's "corporate" pratices.
As a youtube lobby of acceptable youtube talking points it's need to die.

Andy is Portuguese, stop buying into nordicism.

I only support shutting down the shitlibs and commies that support shutting down people.

>Portuguese
>White

Warski is an annoying cunt.

Before the Aydinfag spam : She's a coalburner with ugly feet.

They are European and white.

Meds are white you fucking Jew.

There is zero strategic use to attacking Warski now. He is giving platforms to race realists and normalizing it. It does not matter at all why he is doing it or whether he's hypocrite or a dumbass. It's useful, for now.

Link?

Andy has been overdosing on red pills and is going to go full Pewdiepie very soon.

She's an oil driller, get it right.

It's a joke, calm down baby.

footfags should be gassed

What is the relation between Andy and Chris Warski? Which one is adopted?

twitter.com/mikeenochsback/status/945448674926178306

>t. Kekistani
Opinion discarded.

>throwing your oldest and best ally under the bus
I knew the Anglo-Jewish theory is true.

leave Aydin alone, she dindu nuffin

It's seems that CRP youtube stock is bouncing back.
I'm glad that the plan to hit JF with the CRP scandal of the ((kiwifarmers)) race denialists faction didn't work.

That "TheGuardian" fellow is a giant cuck (just look at his twitter, pure race denialism and white genocide talking points).

they are husband and wife

holy shit, are you sure this is out tonight?

* forgot link
socialblade.com/youtube/c/coachredpill

I want to make beautiful lovely english babies with her so I hope so.

Hmmm. Alright, you've convinced me, but lets keep a note that this guy is a race traitor opportunist cunt, eh? when our time comes, he'll swing from a branch just like the rest.

Cheers m80

Andy flip flops on everything

twitter.com/Andywarski/status/944673947131445248

twitter.com/mikeenochsback/status/945448742089625600

can somebody give me a quick rundown who andy is and what he has to do with krautism?

She's /ourjew/ /ourcoalburner/ /ourtautist/ and most of all /ourqueen/

Her divine reign will cleanse Sup Forums of srs business MGTOWS forever.

AYO white girl

lemme get som dap

IM waiting for the end boss to make his inevitable appearance and for the titanic clash between him and JF and Alt Hyp.

Is Enoch the guy who has the Jewish wife?

Had, but yes.

don't put her on a pedestal senpai, Aydin is just a social science qt with a waifu voice and a hilarious clusterfuck of a backstory

i think she was 1/4 jewish and they're not together anymore, but yeah, sure

Not only was she Jewish, she was a tranny loving degenerate in Jewish supremacy groups

>New kauts patreon only discord server leaks!
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ

From what I understand his show is sort of a meeting place where lots of youtubers meet and fight with each other. He's relevant because when the kraut drama broke, his show is where the rest of the youtubers go and talk about it. I believe he may have been around during gamergate or some shit so his connections to these people go way back.

She's literally an autistic freemartin. She is not a functional human being, and can't really take responsibility for these atrocious decisions. Arguably she is not even a human being.

1/4 Bullshit lol. She was full of on jew.

Dislike this smug fat fucks videos.

Vee is a liar. A liar and a stupid, reckless man.
>scoffs, smirks, raises eyebrow
He pretends to be a doctor, pretends to be a free thinker. But all I see when I look at him is fear of getting exposed, right? He realised way too late, that you can't pose as intellectual with that haircut. Now he's over. Don't be that man.
>Overhead camera pans back, revealing that coach is wearing tracksuit bottom and crocs
Vee, you're Sargon's little doggy. You're not a man, you're a pet. You know what? I'm gonna go to Romania, and I'm gonna look you up. You will be talking, but I won't be talking much.
>Pauses, sips cofee, scene registered by small GoPro placed on the bottom of the cup
Only a pussy prolongs the inevitable. You see, a man, a real man, always takes the hit. Takes the hit and not wallows in misery more than he should. Leaves the problem in his rearview mirror, you know? That's why I decided to dox myself few months ago, see? That's why I sued myself for fraud, to set a legal precedent, when all those allegations about my past was brought up by some cucks.
>Dramatic pause, claps four times, ultimately switching the shot to the low placed camera
I need to change apartments and lay low for a while.
>royalty free upbeat music and outro

I don't think Alt Hype could take him on, DESU. Destiny is full of shit, but he has mastered the Jewish debating techniques. The only one I've ever seen defeat him is Naked Ape. JF could probably pull it off, though.

i can't wait for this intellectual giant to BTFO jf

lmao concordia is a good guy, i know him

>think she was 1/4 jewish
no her mother was jewish. she is a jew.

>implying ahmed al Londoni is English

Because he is just retarded and a pussy and admitted to it and apologized.

destiny is pure pilpul, it's impossible to score a point against him without him warping it or you or the prespective.

thank you
I never heard about him before so I was wondering

>I wish there was a real life dislike button because he was just yapping at me and I'm like
>SHADDAP

lmao based warski