Be me

Be me
Working
Gf not working
Gf getting more and more loud and agressive and irrational
Think she cheated on me with a mudskin and think she had blacks in her past
Met a afro wearing black nationalist chick from africa

Should i dip my cock in ink or will i get burned?

Kill yourself you race mixing faggot

Do what makes you happy bro

What a fucking waste of trips.
Anybody notice digits are common today? Jews?

Fpbp

I havent mixed yet! Thinking about getting equal to my gf.
Im also curious, its a good chance to fuck a black chick and try it once as a one off experience. She asked me about my cock size and told me she prefers big cocks which concerns me what if her pussy is super lose? but she only dates whites apparently.

A woman from Africa is going to have a very different cultural viewpoint than your average European. In fact, it's kind of funny but the US is starting to see African [and South Korean] missionaries come to tell us about Jesus.

"Christian" trumps such trivial things as "race" precisely because it's concerned with eternity.

Don't get "equal" with your grill just dump her. What the fuck are you still doing with a mudshark?

Especially in our beautiful country!

Im talking pussy not culture

>Should i dip my cock in ink
sure whatever got pics?

>Gf not working
>Gf getting more and more loud and agressive and irrational
>Think she cheated on me with a mudskin and think she had blacks in her past
and you haven't broken up with her yet? you're a cuck already, who cares what you do?

>She asked me about my cock size and told me she prefers big cocks which concerns me what if her pussy is super lose? but she only dates whites apparently.
ITT: Sup Forums gets trolled by a nigger

I met het IRL

Enjoy aids faggot

Maybe he loves her?

>Sup Forums
>some swiss cucklord niggmirer
pick one

well that would make it just fine of course. and it's not like he's describing her as the worst trash imaginable - a stupid, aggressive cheating nigger-whore

>GF capable of cheating on you with a black dude
>You cheat on her with a black girl

I think you should go to church. Certainly you need Christ. Maybe that girl's not the right one, but you, son, are a fucking retarded retard

u know how to set prorities in the right moment, good ;)

No you should dip it in battery acids so you won't race mix ever again you filthy Polacken!

Stick it in if it's too loose fuck her asshole

Fuck as much sluts as you can my man.
Fuck that white whore and go get a militant negro.
I'm native so race mixing has been our thing for ever.

You met @theshelahmarie? Good catch. Unfortunately I think she's taken, but maybe you can cuck her judging from the amount of provocative "yoga" she posts on her Instagram.

>only dates whites
Fake news dude. Pretty sure that instagram thot dates within her race.

> Gf not working

Break up now. Trust me. Married a, "GF not working", now i am in debt trying to support 2 kids and a bum

dont be a race traitor
dont go out with coal burners and race traitors
you dumb fuck
Why would you go out with a girl whos dated blacks?
Retard

>black nationalist chick from africa
why isn't she in africa?

Not gonna lie. I'd love to lick her asshole while she calls me a piece of shit cracker

women are to remain in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. Women aren't meant for work outside the home.

Do it. Black puss is wild.

>rolling

look up std rates by race. Don't do it.

tahts a generic table. If you break down black females into black only and woke black females, you'd find that the STD rate is vastly different.

Bitches from Africa have nice bodies but the pussy is usually whacksauce funny how that works. Just jerk off on her butt bro it won't be cheating.

From what I see she dates Ace Hood. I am from Broward County and word around Las Olas hes a dicklet. She needs the BWC bro lol.

Nice roll, but dick then dip out.

this creature is grosser than 99% of white women

kike detected

Wear a condom or there's a 50/50 shot of any random black chick giving you herpes.

ITT - Virgin incels discuss things that have never, and will never happen.

It's probably a proxy or a LARPer

At least I hope so.

If your GF is a mudshark, you probably already have AIDS anyway, so go ahead.

kick the coal burning bitch out on the street
do NOT try and bang the black chick
only bad things will happen if you do

Do it watch maker.

If you're gonna do it OP, be man enough to deal with the consequences.

No.