>is xenophobic
>is elitist
>is racist anti semitic
>is against welfare

Explain yourselves

explain yourself

You first OP.

>>calls himself Christian

(2 Peter 2:1) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among YOU. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.

2 Cor 11:14-15 14And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. 15It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness. But their end shall be according to their works.

>>is xenophobic

(John 18:36) ...“My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

(1 John 2:15) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;

>>is elitist

1 Corinthians 1:27,28 - but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put the strong things to shame 28 and God chose the ignoble things of the world and the things looked down upon, the things that are not, that he might bring to nothing the things that are, 29 in order that no flesh might boast in the sight of God.

Luke 10:21 - In that very hour he became overjoyed in the holy spirit and said: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have carefully hidden these things from wise and intellectual ones, and have revealed them to babes. Yes, O Father, because to do thus came to be the way approved by you.

>>is racist anti semitic

(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>>is against welfare

(2 Thessalonians 3:10)...“If anyone does not want to work, neither let him eat.”

(1 Timothy 5:8) Certainly if anyone does not provide for those who are his own, and especially for those who are members of his household, he has disowned the faith and is worse than a person without faith.

>People going from Texas to New York are refugees
Jerusalem was part of the Roman empire.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. (2 John 1:10-11)

The Pope is head and first figure of the church. He has to refuse all this to continue to be taken seriously and basically he is right. But has expressed decidedly negative about Islam. You have to read between the lines.

rekt

I'm not a christcuck cunt.

Not xenophobic I just see that these refugees are mostly liars and cowards.

I am not elitist, I am not worth God's mercy.

Yet again people see what they do in masses and thus it is born if we like it or not

Also teaches you to work hard, there is a reason there are prayers before and after WORK and not before and after WELFARE.

One day you will rise above trying to justify your blind hatred for Christians. God willing.

Niggers are "beasts of the field" in the bible and it's against racemixing.

mary and joseph were not refugees.

We arent all supposed to be the same see Tower of Babel.

I want everyone to be Christian.

Jesus and Christianity technically are anti-Semitic, it’s the entire point.

Welfare is taxes taxes are theft.

Basically Sup Forums is not one person.

I'm a pagan/heathen, not a (((Christian)))

Christianity is not about its arabic origins, it's about the Western Man's faustian longing to conquer everything that is distant.

Our entire culture is built upon the basis of the longing for infinity, the western man adopted christianity because it was so distant, so foreign to his own, and he then enforced his own willpower within it, turning Jesus from a magian , humanitarian, wanderer, nobody, into a force to which the western powers could penetrate global conquest with.

We have never once abandoned our original culture, the same viking faustianism is present in Christianity as was when we worshipped Odin.

All this discussion about christianity being jewish is hilarious, the fact that it WAS jewish and we have taken it is a european phenomenon,

Jewish control of world finance is irrelevant to our religious icons

Why would I ever leave Texas?

Christianity was adapted to white society.

As such the christian culture in the western world is more european than middle eastern cult.

I am don't a christian so i don't care

>I'm a (((pagan/heathen))) not a Christian

Very nice post

Fucking Saved

The bible also states that theft is wrong.

Welfare is theft, plain and simple, blacks steal money via taxes paid for by the white man.

Your argument is invalid.

The bible has been manipulated by the Jews to kill off the white man.

infested with beaners and 56'ers

never said I was a good Christian

Oh wow the first tosser in history who has found selective bible quotes that undermine the whole point

Leviticus 19:34
The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Matthew 19:21

Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Loving an individual stranger (foreigner) is not the same as condoning the removal of your genetic line from the Earth, we should remember these people are individuals and treat them as such but still be aware of the greater issues mass migration face, there are plenty of verses that talk about migration.

Again, same for the Matthew verse, it's important to give to the poor and help them as individuals but you should not condone forced asset retrieval to spread the wealth, especially when there is so much evidence that it leads to learned helplessness

At least, these are my views on it

>>is xenophobic
>>is elitist
>>is racist anti semitic
>>is against welfare

sound woke

You're a crooked toothed, half-muzzlett bastard.

Wth is a 56'er?