Alt-cast

What are some good podcasts to fall asleep to and wake up redpilled?

Good audio quality is paramount. Nothing that sound like vomiting rednecks over landlines.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9
soundcloud.com/europaweekly
therightstuff.biz/
altright.com/category/media/
dailystormer.red/section/radio/
archive.org/details/TheCrackpotPodcastArchive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Dick Show

Fade To Black radio
It's one of those conspiracy shows, so it's easy to ignore as you fall asleep. Also, the guy that hosts it has a great voice and isn't annoying.

Sounds like Omegle

>Nothing that sound like vomiting rednecks over landlines
Guess you wouldn't like True Capitalist Radio, then.

No Agenda show.

yes, when its good its really good (maddox goss)

when its bad and dry (like taking calls from people on the reddit/facebook - seriously who gives a fuck about this) its skippable

Jim Goad's Group Hug
>skinhead felon who is a famous writer from the 90s--> today with a cult fanbase makes podcast to rail against liberal culture

i don't think i've ever heard someone i agree with more, i probably agree with 95% of everything he talks about

Fash the nation, Daily Shoah, radical agenda, bongo bongo bookclub, Jay Dyer, Dan Carlin’s podcasts, sword and scale, Alc right rises, 2 Kevin’s, ascending the tower, myth of the 20th century, fascism now, Europa weekly, the eastern border, fatherland, exodus americanus, rebel yell, Mysterium Fasces, hanging chads, hate house, history on fire, illusion radio, Matt forney, bechtloff, Common Filth, Jim Goad group hug, martyrmade, nattcast, poz button, pozzcast, tales from the trough, Rome is burning, Red Ice, strange matters, zeiger, fascism forever club, Wang show, convict Report, knock off, third rail, this week in white genocide, war room, woody and the doog, godcast, Davis aurini, hydewars, Krypto report, Paranormies, honoring our history, weimerica weekly, roper Report, grandpa lampshades thoughts of the day, alte kampfer chats, chapel perilous, stefan molyneux, Darwin digest, kulturkampf, walk the plank, mike mad wop, jazz and Jessie, white flour hour, winner’s circle, intersectional alt right, the jersey goys, obzeen podzeen, nationalist review, bill cooper’s mystery Babylon, s-town, serial

Nordic Frontier
/thread

this one is pretty good fren

Pleb: TRS podcast
Patrician: Socialmatter podcast

I have a similar question but I don't think it warrants its own thread. What alt right podcasts do you guys like to listen to in general? I listened to one episode of LNAR, and thought it was okay. What's better than that?

Weev's: Race Ghost Coast to Coast
Enoch: The Daily Shoah

Sounds good! Checking out now, thanks user.

The Doctor Richard Yellowman Jebend Podcast
all long form, mostly 3-4 hours
a good introduction is to start with #38 - Smegma & Traditional Values

Common filth radio

This.

Best podcast i've found this year. It always puts me in a goid mood for some reason.

*good

h3 podcast

He's pretty funny. I'm glad he got in on the right wing podcast boom. In the same vein of people who are almost alt right but don't toe the white nationalists line, closer to paleolibertarian, I like Savage Hippie. It's pretty funny (mostly due to the Jewish holocaust revisionist David Cole) and they've had Goad on there as well.

>listening to political podcasts while trying to sleep

So you like being enraged and having trouble sleeping?

Yeah the opening segment he does with that other guy Keith is always funny. I feel like he could get better guests sometimes. The one he did with the old punk rock guys was good though.

>No Agenda show.

I listen to this in the morning.

Very high quality production with impeccable sound quality.

Resist we much. And we will much. About that. Be committed.

Don't eat me Hillary!

Revenge of the CIS

soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9
soundcloud.com/europaweekly
therightstuff.biz/
altright.com/category/media/
dailystormer.red/section/radio/

When No Agenda is "on" it's very good. ITM.

Here's one few people know about but it's good. James LaFond is unlike anybody else. He's also been interviewed on Rebel Yell, which was a great show.

archive.org/details/TheCrackpotPodcastArchive

Redice is pretty good.

podcasts are boring

If you don't already listen, rush limbaugh is the greatest.

you want that dj keoki remix of imus in the morning vs rush limbaugh

Good list