Hey guys nazism is cool

archive.is/BOawJ

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.org/wiki/nicholas-giampa/
legacy.com/obituaries/washingtonpost/obituary.aspx?pid=87215054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah.
I'm a call it.
The girl killed here parents and the dude tooko a bullet to the face for her. Or she shot him also hoping he would die and was going to pin it on him anyway.

or he was a mentally unstable fucktard who believed pseudointellectual shit about nazism, the Second World War and racial theory and killed his girlfriend's parents

but yeah dude, could totally go either way

Whoa. It's not funny anymore.
Actually it's still a little bit funny kek.

why did this little polnigger sperg out when her parents told his school what he was already publicly saying? was he ashamed of his polnigger beliefs? did he have a moment of self awareness?

so does this prove them right or wrong?

This is your fault Sup Forums. Children are impressionable.

So the question is: what are we going to do about it?
I think in order to get rid of the children on Sup Forums we need to make it available only for people with a Sup Forums pass.

Remember that these dead people weren't just saying "you can't date him anymore." They were trying to publicize the boy's beliefs in a way that would embarrassed him and his family and destroyed their lives.

This lady was getting wet over the prospect of dragging this kid's family through the mud under the false pretense of "protecting the community."

The more of these HOA-loving faggots worry about getting murdered for their egomanicism, sadism and lies, the better.

I have nothing but sympathy for this poor kid who fell victim to these horrible people. I pray God forgives him.

>dox a nazi
>die
Pfff.

here the little faggot is btw

everipedia.org/wiki/nicholas-giampa/

legacy.com/obituaries/washingtonpost/obituary.aspx?pid=87215054

looks like his grandfather served during WW2, even provided security at the Nuremberg Trials. ironic; i wonder how catastrophically disappointed he'd be in him

You don't know anything his grandfather would be thinking, you presumptuous faggot

>grandfather part of the Greatest Generation
>VFW member
>proud upstanding member of his community
>always paid his bills and loans
>loved his wife
>had an enormous family
>successful, socially adept

contrasted to
>shitstain 17-year-old grandson who works at Papa Johns and fetishizes pseudointellectual nazism on a japanese image board and posts manga and Sup Forums memes on his facebook

hmmmmmmmmm

Good. They truly deserved to die.

Everyone who doxes a right winger should do so knowing he may very well likely kill them.

>Pol: A nigger acting like a nigger when called a nigger is proof he is a nigger

>Also pol: Just because this nazi acted like a nazi when he was called a nazi does NOT mean he is a nazi

>be me not you
>be hounded by gf's parents
>kill them
Look guys! Literally Hitler!

His girlfriend's parents saw what he was saying online and tried to get him punished at school. They also tried to destroy their relationship because they knew his ideology. Not condoning anything, but this kid should have waited until he was older to cause any havoc.

GENERATION ZYKLON IS COMING. NONE ARE SAFE.

>Edgy kid posts Hitler Pepes and other shit on social media.
>Mom coon-fucker tattles on the school, everywhere, tries to break up kids relationship cause he's not a nigger.
>Get shot.

Mother was a major sjw btw.

The kid did the right thing.

He was from reddit. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

You're so full of shit and you have too high an opinion of yourself. You don't know anything about his grandfather, and you never will. If you had any humility in you at all, you'd admit your inadequacies (ie tell the truth)

This should be advertised more. Gone are the days are a Jewish community leader runs a local propaganda campaign against an individual and lives. Our white youths are criminals by default and feel they have nothing to lose.

>brown ID

>acted like a nazi
Oh did he invade Poland and set up internment camps?

You're a dumb faggot, you know that? I hope you look in the mirror tonight before you brush your teeth and look into your smug, lifeless eyes and realize what a knuckle-dragging, propagandized faggot you really are.

I don't mean this as a meme, I mean this like that girl who told her boyfriend to kill himself -

End your life and do us all favor you numale soyboy nigger dick eating fag.

I just hope some of them are competent. The second half of the millenial generation is a fucking nightmare. Self absorbed, self indulgent cunts.

>being this triggered on Christmas Day about your esoteric truths that would get fucking destroyed by virtually anyone well-read about 20th century European militarism

Well that's double sevens looks like you're an hero.

Why did you start another thread, optics-fag? Your other one was still up.

He was a true hero
Shills in this thread are trying to run it over and over to affect a narrative. Do not let them have this day.
They deserved it because she worked for king niggers campaign.
They also dared to use our language.
"When good men do nothing"
He did something and for that he is a hero.

She shaved or what?

Or the mother tried to ruin a young man's life over a couple things said online because she's a psychotic whore

I'm glad. Hopefully this continues.

Hopefully "she" is not a goat than eh?

Oh hey, I didn't hear about the parents' attempts to out him and get him and his family ostracized. Few outlets are highlighting that detail. They're presenting it as a Nazi just killing two people and himself over a bitch, because Nazis are ebil and that's what they do.

If they were trying to get a lynch mob together with their callout culture bullshit, well...they were pretty much entitled to the bullets they got.

Want to stop the attacks? Stop the genocide of Whites

it's not an okay excuse when muslims do it, it certainly isn't when whites. What the fuck kind of retarded shit is this.

they shouldn't have talked shit

This. He didn't kill them because he was a nazi, he killed them because the parents had just forcibly broken up their relationship and were going to get him shunned. Serves that hyphenated last name bitch right.

>"hey mohammed we have concerns with you dating our upper-middle class suburban daughter because she's coming home and reciting shit from the Qur'an"
>"REEEEEE ALLAHU AKBAR"
>"fucking roaches need to all get nuked"

>"hey alex we have concerns with you dating our daughter because she's coming home and saying utterly stupid and false shit about Hitler and the Second World War that are blatantly false based on a cursory understanding of 20th century European history"
>"REEEEEE DIE SJW FAGGOTS"
>"bless that kid"

welcome to Sup Forums

>the washington post
It can't be that a leftist, jewish-owned newspaper would be a shitrag that produces fake sensationalism?

actually its people working to blackmail and ruin a kid's life

no point of similarity
They deserved to die, and they died. What's not to love?

Opticsfag pls respond

It's okay if the daughter of liberal parents gets fucked by Tyrone of the Ghetto, but God forbid that a white man, that doesn't buy into the lefty drivel, pounds her pussy senseless.

>hey mohammed, please stop dating our daughter

vs.

>hey shitlord, not only are we cutting you off from your girlfriend but we're going to get you expelled and humiliatedfor posting dumb edgy teenage shit online

Girls are attracted to the dark triad, not soyboys.

>comparing race traitors to the saviors of civilization
Not even once, and welcome to Sup Forums, now neck yourself son of soy.

Merry Christmas!

So shooting them means he indeed is a neo-Nazi?

Better headline: A boy is charged with killing his girlfriends parents. They had forbid the couple to see each other ever again, but the boy was found with the girl in her bedroom again the night the parents were shot.

Only if his daughter had dated a black kid instead. He and his wife would be alive this Christmas night. they could brag on Facebook and Twitter how progressive they are. To top it off they would surprise Jamal with the car they bought him.

Funny how they make his political views such a big deal. if this had been a nigger or a lefty they wouldnt give a rats ass

We don't want you dating our daughters because you're an inferior brown shitskin, has zero to do with the Q'uran.

Merry Christmas user.

violence literally solves everything

He worked at Papa Johns Pizza. Maybe them cucking toward Nazis set him off

>a teen is charged
But he's dead.

This is the most retarded meme. Most of the greatest generation who fought on the Western front lived to regret it. Most would have mutinied given the choice.

>dox a nazi
>nazi dies

Working as intended.

His grandfather would most likely agree with most of the grandsons views except for liking Hitler. You think the people of the greatest generations are some antifa-loving cucks?

The parents deserved every bullet.
Folk traitors must die.

Whoever made your little image has the reading comprehension skills of a retarded four year old. Or a Southerner.

This
I'd be ashamed of my grandfather too

This was my first thought. If he truly was some natsoc sperg then good-riddance to both, but I have a feeling it was some sanctimonious media-lemming, pussy-hatter who was scared into believing Trump is the next Hitler

Based kid!