Was Israel the final solution all along?

If the problem with Jews is that they subvert whatever culture they embed themselves into, then why is the existence of Israel a bad thing? My thought process is this: Zionists hate liberal Jews, so if zionists became the de facto Jews then the ones controlling our media could no longer cry discrimination when under scrutiny because they lack the backing of Zionist Jews.
Tbh it feels like this goes far beyond Jews jewing Jews nowadays; are Jews jewing Jews jewing us? Or are Jews just jewing us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

This is what Winston Churchill thought

nobody cares about israel except a bunch of hot headed kebab and (You) schlomo

What do you care about then, Colgate?

Nobody believes you. Israel is illegitimate.

Also thanks man, explains a good bit

I just want to stop giving them money.

enforcing Sup Forums's agenda ofc

fucking retard

Israel is a stronghold of western values surrounded by Islamic barbarity. It deserves nothing but support if you believe in freedom and democracy

He's right tho. Would you rather have a neighbor that borrows a lot of stuff, or a neighbor that borrows a lot of stuff, rapes your daughter and then explodes?

debate me faggot

Jews are like a fart, better out than in. Israel is a good containment for em. Teach em to be men as they fight for their survival instead of subverting our societies. Deals with the sand NIGGER problem at the same time

so when are you going back to Europe then?

>Isaiah 52:1

Awake, awake, Clothe yourself in your strength, O Zion; Clothe yourself in your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city; For the uncircumcised and the unclean Will no longer come into you.

>Hebrews 12:22

Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to myriads of angels

>Revelation 3:12

The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will never again leave it. Upon him I will write the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God (the new Jerusalem that comes down out of heaven from My God), and My new name.

Of course, quarantine the bastards. I would have preferred Madagascar, but now that it's there Israel will do. It's prime real estate at the crossroads of the world, but perhaps that doesn't matter as much with today's tech.

They'll have to be forced, though. Lotta shekels at stake. They had this dual strategy in the ancient world too--little Jews stayed home while the elite wandered to make the big money.

Hey! That's a wind mill because Jesus was the product?

I'm offended!

> Kaboom'd

yes, yes... the invitation of a life time there... sounds worthwhile... An Australian, you say? Already called me a Faggot?... Can someone call Mr (insert Polish last name here) in Canada, please? I'd rather talk to a fucking leaf...