Overnight
>Assange's personal twitter offline beginning appx midnight EST
>'Page Not Found' displayed the entire time - NOT suspended by Twitter
>Chuck C Johnson quickly confirms Assange's physical security + safety
>US Navy official twitter tweets: "Julian Assange" w/ quotes + deletes
>MSM claims Assange may have deleted his own account in early articles
>"Julian Assange" becomes top trend other than #MerryChristmas
Morning
>Assange's twitter comes back appx 10 AM EST (10 hour downtime)
>All tweets still there, all followers GONE
>First tweet is a cartoon meme showing Santa writing good/bad list
>US Navy announced tweet was operator error
>(Later determined to have been a mistaken tweet made by clicking his name from trending topic list)
Afternoon
>Wikileaks official twitter confirms Assange's physical location and safety
>Wikileaks official twitter addresses US Navy tweet + statement
>Both Wikileaks official twitter and Assange's official personal twitter have resumed normal tweeting activity as of 4 PM EST
You are HERE

PREV THREADS
>(oldest to newest)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GyJPG
twitter.com/JulianAssange
archive.is/ayI1D
archive.is/kzybP
archive.is/bHMyP
archive.is/YPgBV
cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/russia-us-election/index.html
nationofchange.org/2016/12/11/cia-officially-accuses-wikileaks-working-russia-ensure-trumps-election/
theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/07/putin-dismisses-panama-papers-as-an-attempt-to-destabilise-russia
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/16/the-vigilante-faking-wikileaks-docs-to-dupe-trump-trolls.html
theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/10/wikileaks-fake-cables-pakistan-apologies
theguardian.com/media/2012/jul/29/bill-keller-fake-column-wikileaks
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/25/wikileaks-plays-doctor-gives-hillary-clinton-fake-disease.html
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/12/breaking-hillary-clinton-vindicated-after-wikileaks-caught-fabricating-fake-emails-details/
quora.com/With-the-recent-Julian-Assange-WikiLeaks-fake-leak-is-Narendra-Modi-trying-to-use-fake-ndorsements-and-fool-the-public
yahoo.com/news/fbi-examining-fake-documents-targeting-clinton-campaign-sources-234246282--sector.html
schneier.com/blog/archives/2011/11/fake_documents.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/11/panama-papers-investigation-wins-pulitzer-prize
twitter.com/wikileaks/
youtu.be/pAnkZMq5kLs
youtube.com/watch?v=ah0DCac_ouw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Julian Assange is a spy and a traitor. He should be hanged.

Thanks for this CIA.

>ASSANGE MYSTERIES
Yea, why does Julian Assange work for the Kremlin like all the other Sup Forums shills?

Timeline of Assange's account last night:
>Last archive before account began to shed followers (pic related is his last tweet before going dark): archive.is/GyJPG
>Three archives showing what was visible at twitter.com/JulianAssange while the account was down: (1) archive.is/ayI1D (2) archive.is/kzybP (3) archive.is/bHMyP
>First archive from this morning, saved appx 45 min after the account was reactivated: archive.is/YPgBV
(Note the huge dip in followers from 609k to 3,856)

I've made the same mistake that the Navy Twitter account made. if you search a term with quotations around it it isolates the search the only tweets with that exact term. I don't think there's anything there

also there's still no proof that Julian Assange is alive since October 2016.

Everybody knows Wikileaks works directly for the Kremlin now because RT is releasing "Wikileak tranches" before Wikileaks releases them:
cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/russia-us-election/index.html

American patriots trust their intelligence community a lot more than professional provocateurs from Russia:
nationofchange.org/2016/12/11/cia-officially-accuses-wikileaks-working-russia-ensure-trumps-election/

We also know the Kremlin took over Wikileaks in 2012 shortly after the Panamanian Papers leaks revealed Putin had stolen at least $2 billion in Russian Federation assetstheguardian.com/news/2016/apr/07/putin-dismisses-panama-papers-as-an-attempt-to-destabilise-russia

Now we see an alarming trend that the Kremlin is publishing fake documents, falsified emails and other disinformation along with legitimate Wikileaks tranches to distort and deceive readers into falling for false narratives planted by the Kremlin.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/16/the-vigilante-faking-wikileaks-docs-to-dupe-trump-trolls.html

theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/10/wikileaks-fake-cables-pakistan-apologies

theguardian.com/media/2012/jul/29/bill-keller-fake-column-wikileaks

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/25/wikileaks-plays-doctor-gives-hillary-clinton-fake-disease.html

bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/12/breaking-hillary-clinton-vindicated-after-wikileaks-caught-fabricating-fake-emails-details/

quora.com/With-the-recent-Julian-Assange-WikiLeaks-fake-leak-is-Narendra-Modi-trying-to-use-fake-ndorsements-and-fool-the-public

yahoo.com/news/fbi-examining-fake-documents-targeting-clinton-campaign-sources-234246282--sector.html

schneier.com/blog/archives/2011/11/fake_documents.html

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/11/panama-papers-investigation-wins-pulitzer-prize

its been over a year since assange did or said anything important. follow whatever you want, but just know youre following pixie dust.

only big thing to come out of this is the SSH vulnerability affecting MD5, sha-1, and sha-2....

the encryption underlying the booming bitcoin, and most public internet communications.

Yup, thanks user,. caught this in one of the previous thread

hes australian my dude

>154505659
>154505511
>154505566

Best to just filter ID right away when they jump right on a new thread

Here for the spook party

listen you plonkers
@JulianAssange is the account, don't let the cia nigs tell you different
twitter.com/wikileaks/

A citizen of our vassal has a duty of loyalty to the United States. A traitor.

I think he's jockeying for a pardon, or sanctuary in the US.

>I got the dirt to burn your enemies Trump, but only will release if you do (x) for me.

These faggots have about 3 months to release DNC doxx or else it will be "lel old news".

Well hello there. About time these threads got good

>CURRENT @JulianAssange official twitter account status
>>ONLINE

Fake. Assange is no longer in control of this account. If he was, he'd post a PGP signed message.

stfu cia nigger

This is absolutely correct. I've done this myself when hashtag "Gay buttfucking nightstand" was trending. Total accident.

Funny how I was thinking it was like a CIA Christmas party myself.

To be fair, the fact that he's been subjected to the longest, largest and most expensive (and still convened to this day) Grand Jury in US history (went past the 7 year mark in 2017, i believe), is an absolute joke and another black mark on Sessions tenure to date

CAN YOU CBTS NIGGERS STOP HIJACKING TOPICS AND MAKING LARPS

FUCKING HELL YOU PEOPLE ARE FAGGOTS

So is Julian building hype before a release then?
Or did Twitter take the account down

No thank you on the mormons and the niggers

>>All tweets still there, all followers GONE
lie. my follow wasnt erased. i went to check today and it was there

>>US Navy official twitter tweets: "Julian Assange" w/ quotes + deletes
apparently this happens when you click one of the tranding # and click new tweet (no idea if true) so it may as well could have been accidental

Says the steward of Mecca who plays nice with the Zionist entity because we told them to.

Heel, dog.

>MAKING LARPS
>Just talking about what happened to this guy
You people need to stop shilling.

>MAKING LARPS
first time on the net?

Well the CIA never comes to any thread invited do they?

It's virtue signaling via DOJ.

Imo

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/pAnkZMq5kLs

Nice zinger user
Let's see if any of our nigger friends want to step out of the shadows and say hi

Haha "and eats them"!

Ok happening over, good thread guys, see you in the next one. I've had a lot of egg nog so let's all sleep.

>only big thing to come out of this is the SSH vulnerability affecting MD5, sha-1, and sha-2....
Wait, what?

I don't know what the fucks going on outside of this shit I saw. Is this important or no? Are we just habbening larping or what?
youtube.com/watch?v=ah0DCac_ouw

>still no proof that Julian Assange is alive since October 2016
He could very well be alive, but until we get those keys we can assume he is compromised.

If you read the top post you know everything there is to know about it that's known
Wouldnt bother with rando Youtube spastics

Something I actually enjoy from you. Now that's truly a Christmas miracle.

quit it!! stop maeking larps!!!

well that ain't much else besides what was in the video. I'm just going to assume this is nothing and bow out back to christmas dinner

FOLLOW THE RABBIT

THE RABBIT SAYS DRINK THE KOOL AID!!!

So does anyone know if a username returns to available when an account is suspended by Twitter like it does when you change your own username? In a reply to the first "donate" tweet, someone said it isn't the normal donate link used by Assange. Just wondering out loud if perhaps some quick thinker jumped on the username.

yeah. this is what got JA a visit last october.

also,
all WL data is there in the blockchain. deadman keys are just keys to unencrypt everything already recorded in the blockchain. jean already dropped all of this in public - till they got vanned and/or went meshnet.

what about the 700tb lock her up bullshit, i mean really was it just a larp, fuck this shit. i'm losing patience, must be the point i guess, operation the boy who cried wolf.

The US may have returned to medieval times, but Aus has not. JA owes no loyalty to the US.

Hes not even an American you stupid fat fuck

This might be a psyop. See

>This
This thread.

Thanks.

First or second thread people were talking about it, one user said they tried to register it but couldn't. It never disappeared from search results on either the web platform or the app, again i think suggesting it was a manual "darkmode" by Assange, guess your own reasons

>154507398
>154507427
Forgot to flip your proxy rabbi, thanks for the chuckle

this

So, you're essentially saying nothing happened?

fucking samefag

>nothing happened
I love the concept user

Found shariablue nigger

I thought Pamela Anderson assassinated Julian Assange with a vegan sandwich?

Nothing slips past you, eh?

If she was a real asset she would have just given him CIA nigger herpes and then smeared him in tabloids. It is funny how literally no one stans for her as an /ourgal/

she better watch out with those nipples, could take a mans eyeball out

Right, hence the CGI Assange replacement. The first version was imperfect, but the model and rendering were refined.

Bump

EVERYBODY DOWNLOAD THE INSURANCE FILES UP TO AND INCLUDING THE JUNE 2016 ONE (ANYTHING RELEASED PASSED OCTOBER IS GARBAGE)

SO THAT WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT IT CAN BE VERIFIED EN-MASS

Is it happening or not? This is 9324898234th time.

i just completed the 65gb file from earlier today. i havent opened it yet. Has anyone else messed with it?

Others got it too, nobody can open

Problem?

So the navy hacked his Twitter?

How much did you get paid for this you?

Checked

Not really, more amusing than anything to me.

Assange is both dead and alive until observed by an external observer. He's Schrödinger's Assange.

Your filename implies the opposite of that.

Speaking of filenames, some of yours are different from what they were quite a while ago.

Stay safe Julian

Weaponised nipples confirmed.

Different sorting system?

Kill yourself, mutt.

This.

You didn't rename them, that's the thing. They now have generic names as though they were just downloaded. Such was the case with one of the images in the thread. Just had me thinking.

wow you put a lot of effort in to that stupidity

Check blocks 383000-383100
There are pgp keys there related to JA and WikiLeaks. You can follow tx and the BTC spent from known wallets.

I appreciate your autism.

I just entertain the thought that you could be a different person than from before. I merely entertain it though.

>Myw I realize most of the smart ppl I talk to on 4chins aren't feds...their sp00ks
>Mfw I figuire out of allll of the alphabet soups out there, the one I like least (Because they hid the ayy's and bretty much subverted the world for like 75 years) probably want's me most...
>Mfw I realize I'd probably fit in best there
>Mfw I don't like that i'd fit in there
Conflicted...
*Throws Laptop*

I'm actually not a spook, though people seem to think I am for some reason on here.

YOU IDIOTS.

D.A.K. 16.10.16.

Assange was killed in October 2016 and the dead man switch activated and was put in the bitcoin blockchain. He hasnt ever authenticated himself with his PGP key ever since.

>Intelligent
>You were replying to one lol.
>Anime posting as well.

tend to do that alot. But I've been accused of it too, so I get's it. I just don't care anymore lmao XD

I get where you're coming from user, I'd never let myself intentionally do harmful things to people's attitudes and personalities like that, they're the ones who are gonna have a lot of questions to answer one day, not me, I'll be doing the asking

>complimenting my intelligence
Well that just made my night, thank you.

>Gitmo visit.
>'live' cargo traffic.

The Mattis Gitmo visit?
What cargo and who's?
TF you on user

that Podesta tweet where he's mocking the food at the embassy, i'm sure he's bragging about poisoning assange's food

Go to bed Assange

Dawwww c'mon fampie, I ALWAYS acknowledge intelligence. I go after stupidity that blocks truth and reality :)

Anyone who says this is a "morph cut" is a fool.

Also, Merry Christmas