No waifu in 2017 has topped her yet

No waifu in 2017 has topped her yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But she was topped by Astro Boy at the dawn of anime.

NOT ONE

Well, it's kind of hard to top the best girl of all time.

Blow your fucking brains out.

Who?

Don't fight it user, we all know she's the best girl. She represents everything men want in a women.
You'll remember by Arc 9

Pure perfection.
No other anime girl can top her.

>Filthy demon
>Obvious bipolar disorder
>Cyclops
>Dresses like a slut
Disgusting

>Liar
You can leave Emilia.

Rem is ugly and boring

This. Megumin is the patrician's choice.

That's because no one has made such shitty lowest common denominator waifubait this year.

>Let me choose a childish romantic over a steadfast waifu

Still better than you.
Stay lonely.

She is a genius with an intellect far beyond her years, and is most certainly not childish. She stands up for her man when other girls try to manipulate him, and is straightforward with her feelings

She will never be topped

>No one can top her
>Not even the best in her own show
What did he mean by this?

>short hair
I love Emilia

>Prefers childish slaves
>Doesn't want perfect wife material

Shut up you near extinct species. Just stop going after Subaru's dick and leave us alone already.

He only likes Emilia because of Greed, we all know this. WE ALL KNOW THIS EMILIA.

Subaru is the one who let's you die to get his blueberry back

Soon.

Why can't I like both?

No waifu in the next few years will be able to top her

We're barely 1/5 of the year in. Though it's safe to say she's the best girl of the decade anyway.

>Maid Uniform
>Rei clone
>Nice tits

No wonder everyone likes her

Oh idk, how she takes common waifu characterization that almost every anime uses and makes it astronomical? Hmmm, tough to decipher...

>No waifu in 2017
I don't understand, is it false flagging, some kind of dank maymay or just rezerofags being retarded?

You can. You're taste will be 50% shit though.

Who needs a waifu when you can have a goddess? My life has been complete ever since I joined the Axis sect and devoted my life to Aqua.

It's a proud tradition
>1990s: Rei Ayanami
>2000s: Yuki nagato
>2010s: Rem Rin

Stop trying to recruit other suckers, you fuckers are annoying.

I think about joining the axis sect but I'm not quite sure yet. What does she offer?

>Annoyance
See

You forget this one

I'm sorry, but I had to make a call on who each decade dominator was.

>Rei clone

You can only be so wrong

Personality wise they are nowhere the same. Rem gets very emotional

She's more of a Rei clone than the usual unresponsive ones.

>more
I would say she took it to the next level. I imagine other writers will be copying Rem's persona, like what they did with Rei at the time.

That makes no sense, at all.

Well, you know how she never wears underwear, basically each follower gets a pair, used. Worth it IMO. Also, isn't worshipping a useful, powerful, helpful and kawaii goddess not enough?

>gets a pair, used
for how long though? I want an intense smell otherwise I gotta decline

She took the character cues that made Rei great rather than go for the surface level 'expressionless character'. But of course it would only makes sense to those that don't see Rei as the 'expressionless doll' she gets label as. Rem is like a more like a more well adapted Rei not raised by Gendo.

God, I should proofread my posts better.

I'm not the poster, but it makes sense. Rei created a new brand of women that was filthily copied since then. Rem borrows qualities from Rei, but was able to build upon it. Although, the poster thinks she did little, while many others thinks she improved on the original model a lot.
Yeah, the more I think about it, the less similarities I see between the two. I think it's more that Rem uses the exemplary ideology of a man's perfect woman—loyalty, fun, honesty, trust, etc. Rei was very much the standard definition of moe, which Rem doesn't really fit in anymore.

I dunno user, calling Rem the perfect woman is kind of weird considering people raise her for having a shitton of flaws.

Her flaws make her so great in first place. A perfect character is boring and can't develop.

Generally, men want someone who's loyal, honest, and supporting. She does all three. Her character development required flaws, like her initial distrust, her bitchy sarcasm, etc. But, overtime those quelled over, which we say post the Re:zero episode (18). What more can a guy want, at least in terms of qualities?

Shouldn't have repeated the 'Rei clone' term since it's a biased term. I don't think Rem did little, she's great. As is Yuki, because they're built on the Rei tradition, but do their own thing too.

Exactly, you then have a cookie cutter trope character that people will bag on for being unoriginal. The characterization of desirable women overlap a LOT, even outside of anime. What makes the character is their development and stories.
I make that mistake as well, no worries.

We can't really talk about post ep 18 since where isn't much to talk about and judge. I don't think that she stopped teasing him like she did before

Pretty sure the shittalking and her pulling pranks go amplified after 18

Continuing that kind of teasing is not a problem at all. It comes from a loving place.

Rem is the most perfect waifu japan has ever created

I don't think of it as a problem. It's cute.

It's cute compared to the prior when it was out of hatred and distrust.

Sup Forums's top waifu is Setsuna?

Is Deretsun a term? People that are nice with people that aren't close to them but mean to those they grow close to?

>fake death prank
yep, definitely

This show and its trash fan base never fail to amuse and only seconded by kono suba. Maybe all the jokes about reddit zero were true. Goodbye classy Sup Forums, where waifu threads were fun.

Wait are you judging Rem based on the anime? I'd say the anime is an inaccurate representation of her true character compared to the source material, so you should take what you've seen from the anime with a grain of salt. WN/LN Rem is nowhere as waifubait as the anime one. Rem is pretty much a dick, though being very lovable, in the source material.

Subaru was never mad at her though with the exception of the mayo bath incident.

If it isn't then it should be.

Even anime Rem gives Subaru shit and calls him pathetic and such, people just conveniently forget

I think scenes like this are the reason why people think of her as a waifubait.

Not very unfortunately, we have a lot of recruits at the Axis sect so she has to pump them out quite regularly. I'd say for about 3/4 days on average which is enough time for them to be enriched in that distinct smell. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

No, they call her that because they just don't like her. Most of them don't even know what that term means

LN/WN will always amplify anything the anime can, but they did a good job. Waifu bait, really?

After knowing Subaru a short amount of time, Rem is ready to die for him and just lusts his dick. She became a sex doll. She is shit.

for what amount of time do you think they know each other?

Link to the wn/ln in english, pls. I really want to start again to read all the novel...

A month?

Read the manga for Arc 3. pastebin.com/u3VJggF6

You consider that a short amount of time? I think that's more than you need to fall for someone

No it's Flora.

Inferiority complex + low self esteem, Subaru was also the one who risked his life for her and Ram in arc 2 so Rem is just repaying.that debt

Not as much as Rem did.

that face reminds me of Sunohara

Thanks user :D

>Q: What do you have to do to get Rem to love you?

>A: If you get killed 2, 3 times, save Rem while being half-dead in a helpless situation of being on the verge of death from having your whole body be chewed by dogs, and relieve her innate complex, you’ll get her to smile for you.

You think it's not justified? Did someone ever risked his/her life for you?

Life or death situations speed up how close people can get to each other. She's died for him, he's died for her. Can't get closer than that.

He inadvertently flipped basically all her switches.

>Ice powers
>Lights herself on fire with the force of a thousand suns
How in the fuck?

I think they were actually together for two months, and Rem's a little crazy.

She just doesn't suppress her genuine feelings. She the opposite of a tsundere.

I found her pretty annoying from the beginning. I liked her when she was brutally murdering Nissan, though.

easy

Recolour OC's aren't waifus.

>Generic childish slave girls like Emilia are waifus

Look at his posters. Generic silver-haired LN heroines, just like Emilia.

Dumb elf slut

So why do you dislike Rem again?

>Rei clone
Hair color does not a character make

>That one blue haired figurine on his desk
Subaru may admire the silver hair posters, but we he knows he wants to truly be with the blue haired heroines.

>that figurine has long hair
Can Subaru's taste stop being shit for once?