This is the top google result for 'it's okay to be white'...

This is the top google result for 'it's okay to be white'. How's it feel to have your entire racist movement undermined by one google flunkie adjusting some search results?

Dang brah, somebody checked off all the generic boxes in that headline, that's some serious subversive skills right there
That shit is hella gnar

I was bug sprayed five times goy. Never forget.

Seems pretty helpful to me. White people are going to google the term and immediately see jews trying to say that being white automatically = being a nazi

This year's Nobel Prize in Memetics goes to whoever the fuck came up with IOTBW.

>as if every white doesn't know that (((they))) don't think it is.

>using Google

Feels good man

Damn, we're good.
And it feels good.
I knew it would.
It's Ok To Be White.
Feels so right.

I mean, it kind of confirms the whole point. Anyone who's primed by IOTBW to think "is the media really just arbitrarily out to get white people?" and then sees this is going to be like wtf

Can't find anything confirming he's a jew.

Maybe someone can do better than me

Google will change it's way shortly user.

Yeah OPs pic is the desired result of the campaign. We need more articles like it with top search rank.

We just cared about your long term health.

Nice big anime tits. I'd like to see a black man have his way with her.

We need some BLACKED hentai for sure.

Is it okay to be a jew?

Even the the normiest of normies will be redpilled by this. The machine really is starting to die.

I put a tightrope records it's okay to be white stickers up

No.

>Sup Forums creates IOTBW so the media would freak out over it
>media knows about this
>proceeds to freak out over it anyway

> HOW FOX NEWS IS HELPING TO SPREAD NEO-NAZI PROPAGANDA
That's how Normies get redpilled. Go on.

>This is the top google result for 'it's okay to be white'.
it isn't for me

I was there in the original thread. Wish I'd screencapped it.

We did it Reddit. We made them point out to all people that the official narrative is that being white is actually evil and saying you're OK with being white makes you a neo-Nazi.

We fucking did it. They also took the bait, so we should credit the mainstream media too.

Now about that borders thing...

good job

Google personalizes your results. Wikipedia comes up top in a private window search.

the second search result though

>www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/250053/is-it-ok-to-be-white

kek

The appropriate thing to say would be 'Yes, everyone is okay' kind of like what Fox did.

Causing division was the poster's original intention and Newsweek is doing just that.

Stupid fucking Jews I thought they had high IQ?

THEY WANT A SHOWDOWN

lel