Christian General - The End of the World Edition

This is where we are in the current timeline.

>The End of the Gentile Times

1914 according to Jehovah's Witnesses is the end of Gentile Rule over Christians. All verses in pic related.

>Jesus and the Angels kick Satan and his demons out of heaven in 1914. Gets casted down to Earth. (Re 12:7-12)

>The Last Days and the attitudes of people in the last days.

(Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

>The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

We are currently in the pangs of distress Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 which is part of the last days. We are not in the Great Tribulation. Where we are is in the moment right before they announce peace and security. They are going to announce a word wide call of Peace & Security in some way. Then the Great Tribulation then Armageddon.

Other urls found in this thread:

wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447
youtube.com/watch?v=knP9eH9_Bdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right now we are in Peace & Security. There is going to be an announcement of worldwide Peace and Security soon. Then when that happens the Great Tribulation will begin.

For those of you unware right after Peace & Security comes The Great Tribulation. But what is the Tribulation? It is the destruction of Babylon the Great. Or the Harlot that rides the wild beast. This is the world empire of all religion in the world. Basically, God is going to manipulate the "Kings" of the Earth to all together simultaneously turn against all mass religion and destroy it and devour it

This is what you all need to know.

>Babylon The Great
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531

>Great Tribulation
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447

Basically, in a quick summary. Babylon the Great is the entire collective of false religion in the world. The "kings" of the Earth are going to manipulated by Jehovah God himself and be made to turn on all religion in the world. That event IS the Great Tribulation. Because of the mass amount of loyalty towards religion it will be another world war. Only instead of King vs King it will be Pastors, Monks, Clerics, and fellow believers against the Kings and militiaries of the world. It will be religious believers against nationalist/secularist. The Nationalist/secularist will win. They will take all the churches/temples, properties, money, money vaults, EVERYTHING from them. Then after that it will be Armageddon. During this time God and Christ will let their presence finally be known. NOBODY will be able to deny him anymore. Then Armageddon.

So I'm guessing you are a JW?

>end of gentiles times
Are you guys legit looking forward to being controlled by jews?

The JW founder was 33rd degree mason look it up. Also you should do a little search about rape cases recently in JWs.

>Auto] 55
It's a little different than what you think -- the world will be given to "the saints;" that is, the Church, which is Israel. The media menace is formally known to God and Christians as the synagogue of Satan.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

In addition, this essentially means that God will give the world to Christ, and those who love their neighbors as themselves, those who are kind, those who look for God, those who have a sense that this is not the way things ought to be -- God will give everything to Christ, and Christians are joint heirs with Christ. It will be perfect peace because God's way of life will be everyone's way of life; not by compulsion, but because man will recognize that there is a better way, a more peaceful way, a more successful way, a more mutually beneficial way, a more prosperous way, and a happier way -- that way is the way of God, and it begins with Christ.

Correct

JW have been aware of the Jewish problem since we began. Go read Declaration of Facts prepared by Watch Tower Society president Joseph F. Rutherford and released at a convention in Berlin on June 25, 1933.

I'll just give you the part you need to see most:

>The greatest and most oppressive empire on earth is the Anglo-American empire. By that is meant the British Empire, of which the United States of America forms a part. It has been the commercial Jews of the British-American empire that have built up and carried on Big Business as a means of exploiting and oppressing the peoples of many nations. This fact particularly applies to the cities of London and New York, the stronghold of Big Business. This fact is so manifest in America that there is a proverb concerning the city of New York which says: 'The Jews own it, the Irish Catholics rule it, and the Americans pay the bills.' We have no fight with any of these persons mentioned, but, as the witnesses for Jehovah and in obedience to his commandment set forth in the Scriptures, we are compelled to call attention to the truth concerning the same in order that the people may be enlightened concerning God and his purpose.

JW knew about the Jews back then. Back then we were trying to convert them back to Jesus because we took the whole Jerusalem of Jesus too literally. We realized how slimy, immoral, conniving, and prejudice they were the hard way.

Now don't get me wrong, the majority of JW are unfortunately very bluepilled right now with the exception of a few like me.

>The greatest and most oppressive empire on earth is the Anglo-American empire. By that is meant the British Empire, of which the United States of America forms a part. It has been the commercial Jews of the British-American empire that have built up and carried on Big Business as a means of exploiting and oppressing the peoples of many nations. This fact particularly applies to the cities of London and New York, the stronghold of Big Business. This fact is so manifest in America that there is a proverb concerning the city of New York which says: 'The Jews own it, the Irish Catholics rule it, and the Americans pay the bills.'

that 's some of the most redpilled anticapitalistic goodness i've ever read.

Hey Brother you're doing great work here. You'd be surprised by how many ordinary JWs are completely aware of the JQ.

Anyway you'd appreciate this more than anyone on here-
I used to correspond with the writing department when I was a teenager for Young People Ask and I had to come in for interviews a couple times in Brooklyn where it was situated at the time. I had a few minutes before I was called in and I browsed the secular library used by the writing department for hard research but among the most scholarly material I saw something I now have read several times- The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. There was some other high end esoteric books that I never got around to checking out but believe me the Brothers leading this ship are WAY more aware of the actual demonicly driven power structure of this world. Leaving the NYC/Brooklyn and London branches and facilities is a huge warning for people. The time is drawing ever nearer...

It's already been admitted by both Freemasons and ExJW that Charles Taze Russell was not a Freemason. They wrote letter to the Freemason lodges and wrote back to them that he wasn't one. There are Freemason websites that already state that he wasn't one.

>aware of the JQ.

Of the what?

Anyways, nice to meet you.

>The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. There was some other high end esoteric books that I never got around to checking out but believe me the Brothers leading this ship are WAY more aware of the actual demonicly driven power structure of this world.

Interesting. Shows how secretly redpilled they are. Why do they not bath the rest of the brethren with this knowledge? I had to redpill myself because of so much opposition towards me. 10 years ago a anti-JW tried to discredit JW by showing me how anti-semetic they were. At the time, I was blue pilled and didn't understand why Rutherford said that. NOW, I role my eyes at that poor fool making Jews rich. They have knowledge that most of us need. I gained knowledge of the occult myself because I used to dabble it. Did you know that a watchtower back in 1988 mentioned Aleister Crowley as the father of Satanism? THEY KNEW! They know about the Jews, the Satanist, the Rothchilds, the Freemasons. Today, they don't teach us as much.

> Leaving the NYC/Brooklyn and London branches and facilities is a huge warning for people.

Why? I don't understand

bump

>Why? I don't understand

Because the JW's know Armageddon is getting close and the Great Tribulation is going to be a chaotic shitshow and nobody in the major cities is going to have a good time. They moved the headquarters upstate into Warwick, New York because Long Island and Manhattan are going to be death traps.

Go on....

I can see why they did that. What else do you know. Is this why they are shutting down branches all around the world and cutting down our magazines as well? Should we go into prepping?

When Jesus was met by an actual politician, Pilot, he was asked about his role among all the other politicians of the earth with "Are you a King?" Jesus answered:

>(John 18:36) ...“My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

This is Jesus and God's attitude towards his followers living in the world back then and today.

>(John 17:16) They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

>(John 15:19) If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU.

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(1 John 2:15) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;

>(Romans 12:2) And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

CONTINUED

They honestly believe Armageddon is imminent, as in a few years remain at most. The Great Tribulation is supposed to be short lived and is supposed to be so bad that Armageddon will have to follow up very soon just to prevent humanity from annihilating itself. From what I've been told by my mother who is an extremely devout baptized JW, they've been focusing entirely on Armageddon subjects and ramping up preaching efforts. A number of publications focus on the end times and they've been advocating for JWs to prepare, food, water, basic supplies and bug-out-bags because it might get ugly depending on what country you live in. All of their primary facilities are now gathered around Orange County, New York. The HQ is in Warwick, their primary factory site is in Wallkill and their primary media outlets and facilities are in Patterson. They're digging in for when SHTF.

I'm not sure I believe this stuff but it's gonna be interesting living in ground-zero if it does happen.

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

>1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>Ephesians 2:2 - , , 2 in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.

>John 16:10,11 - 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

>John 14:29, 30 - 29 So now I have told YOU before it occurs, in order that, when it does occur, YOU may believe. 30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,

>John 12:30, 31 - ” 30 In answer Jesus said: “This voice has occurred, not for my sake, but for YOUR sakes. 31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

>Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

>(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

The devil is the true ruler of the entire world. Not God and not Jesus. All politicians, parties, regimes, corporations, and religions answer to him. You are not supposed to try to change the world. That would make you enemies with God and allies with Satan.

>living in ground-zero if it does happen.

What and where do you think ground-zero is or will be? I know the large cities are the worst areas to be.

Do you think anything we are learning here on Sup Forums will lead to that? Imagine being on Sup Forums 3 thousand years ago about how Cyrus(Trump) The Great was planning on draining the swamp(Babylonian moat). Everyone back then thought that was impossible, Babylon was impenetrable. Here we are living with our own Babylon the Great. Who do you think the Cyrus of this world will be?

Bump for Christ

If the JW's are correct, ground zero will be here in Orange County, NY when the government attempts to attack the JW's directly. Jehovah is supposed to step in when the governments try to destroy the JW religion, as they do the same to all the false religions. When they go after his people, Armageddon kicks in. Being that all the headquarters and major facilities are right here, I'm gonna be here when it all goes Waco x1,000,000.

The way I see it, we're in a unique position in which Trump will follow through with his campaign promises. ISIS is destroyed and Trump is using his power to bring about a new order of peace and security. When we do accomplish this, the Tribulation will kick in, likely either Trump is taken down by the Deep State or some catastrophic incident occurs, likely induced by the Swamp or an outside threat that destabilizes this state of peace and security. SHTF and the globalists take control and proceed to stomp out world religions and instate global martial law and tyranny. World War III may break out, if only momentarily, and civil war within the United States between the People and the globalist/Deep State regime when they try to attack our Constitutional rights. This includes an effort by the government to abolish our first amendment right to freedom of religion. This won't be accepted by the People, resulting in said civil war. As the Bible states, the governments will go after religions. When they target the JW's, Armageddon is go, the governments are wiped out by Jehovah God.

This sounds like a completely plausible interpretation. What I don't get is the interpretation of the breath given to the image of the wild beast. Has it changed? The UN seems so weak and anglo-american alliance seems stressed like never before. Has what these beasts represent changed since I read about this last?

Nigger the beast is the EU not NATO.

The wild beast with two sheep horns(Anglo-American World Power){pic related) will give breath(life) to the Scarlet Colored Beast.

You're getting closer, pic related.

If you go to CripleChan you will see pictures of the UN getting its own armored trucks. They are arming themselves for who-knows-what.

the problem with jw's is that nowhere in the bible does it indicate that only those belonging to a specific religion would be saved

The bible also doesn't talk about Armageddon and the tribulation and end times.

This is what the Bible tells us on this subject:

>(Matthew 7:13) “Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it;

>(Luke 13:24) “Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell YOU, will seek to get in but will not be able,

The way to salvation is narrow. That means that you can't belong to a broad road or many roads. As far as Christ is concerned there is only to roads, his way(narrow) or the wide way(all religions).

You must also accept:

>(John 3:16) “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

>(Joel 2:32) And it must occur that everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will get away safe...

>(Acts 2:21) And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”’

>(Romans 10:13) For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”

You must also do the will of Christ.

>“Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them.”—Matt. 28:19.

>(Acts 14:21) And after declaring the good news to that city and making quite a few disciples, they returned to Lystra and to I·coni·um and to Antioch,

>(Acts 1:8) but YOU will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon YOU, and YOU will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·dea and Sa·mari·a and to the most distant part of the earth.”

>(Acts 20:20) while I did not hold back from telling YOU any of the things that were profitable nor from teaching YOU publicly and from house to house.

>(Acts 5:42) And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.

This is just a fraction but those are the main requirements of salvation up above. If you refuse any one of them you will not be saved.

You're being sarcastic right?

No, the bible doesn't mention this stuff. Revelations, for example, is recalling events already passed and much of it is allegorical.

Armageddon

>(Revelation 16:16) And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Har–Ma·gedon.

Tribulation

>(Matthew 24:21) for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.

>(Revelation 7:14) ... “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

end times or Last Days

>(2 Timothy 3:1) But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here.

>(Daniel 10:14) And I have come to cause you to discern what will befall your people in the final part of the days, because it is a vision yet for the days [to come].”

>(Matthew 24:3) While he was sitting upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

>(Jude 18) how they used to say to YOU: “In the last time there will be ridiculers, proceeding according to their own desires for ungodly things.”

It's all right there. You just have to study.

right but jw's tend to think that everyone who's not a jw aren't 'eligible' as part of the 'great crowd'

yes it does

that's a meme. much of the bible is literal

hey a fellow JW

how can I be a white nationalist without my family disowning me and reporting me to the elders?

Sounds like it's recalling events in the past desu

>right but jw's tend to think that everyone who's not a jw aren't 'eligible' as part of the 'great crowd'

I think you're confusing the "Great Crowd" with the Anointed Class. That is the 144,000 that are destined to go to heaven. That is not a choice that is up to you. That was chosen by God himself. You choosing to be part of the Great Crowd is your choice though.

You need to be aware that the Last Days will be like Noah. God gave Noah the means for Salvation through the Ark. If God wanted to he could have had Noah hand out copies of the Ark so EVERYONE could build their own Ark. Instead, everyone who Noah preached to was required to JOIN HIM IN HIS ARK or help Noah build more. The point is that God works through an organization, not random individuals or organizations. You must join that organization which is in the Bible the "body of Christ."

fucking based

You can't. All "white" nations belong to Satan. There are no "white nationalist" as you can see here. There are only "Satan Nationalist." All nations on Earth belong to The Devil. You side with them and you make an enemy of God.

Oh yeah that's right, you assholes did what every other failed splinter group of christian interpreters did and court the 3rd world to bolster your numbers. Good game, you guys were at least interesting for a bit.

no, the jw's as you know call the anointed class the 'little crowd'. but again, the notion that only jw's are offered 'salvation' isn't biblical. it's only subjectively established by jw's through elaborate yet vague interpretation and it makes jw's seem indistinguished from other christian factions

>rd world to bolster your numbers.

We're not Anglicans, Mormons, Baptist and Evangelicals. They push the 3rd World agenda to fill in pews and also get around the problem of people getting educated on their scam. 1st worlders wise up to their scams but 3rd worlders don't. JW are not concerned with numbers. We right now are only 8 million. We care quality over quantity. We are very strict in the requirements for being JW. If we were liberal like all the others we could easily be 100 million of numbers were all that mattered.

What is it with this B.C.E/ C.E crap I keep on seeing?

based mormons. anabaptists arent all that bad either except for the no technology bit

Biblically speaking, JW will not be the only ones saved. People all the way back to Abel, Methusela, Enoch, Noah/Family, Job, Moses/faithful Jews, Prophets, Jesus/Apostles, 1st Century Christians, martyrs all the way up to the 1900's and then up to us JW now. Only those will be saved.

Remember that Jesus said. There are only two paths, the narrow gate(his way) and the wide gate(all religions). There is no alternatives to Christ and Jehovah.

>We are very strict in the requirements for being JW
What are they? think I might be one of the anointed 144,000 because I really despise the world.

the 'narrow path' isn't a specific reference to the jw religion though
the problem with jw's is that jw's tend to be too concerned with the institution itself. there's a lot of internal politics that goes on within congregations. elders often vie for some sort of 'rank' or 'prestige' even through donations. their understanding of the bible is there and most of the teachings are sound but there's an unspoken politics within the groups that sort of creeps in to fill their void of remaining neutral on worldly politics

>What are they?

First

>(John 17:3) This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

Second

(Luke 9:23) Then he went on to say to all: “If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake day after day and follow me continually.

3rd
>(Acts 3:19) “Repent, therefore, and turn around so as to get YOUR sins blotted out, that seasons of refreshing may come from the person of Jehovah

4th
(Romans 12:2) And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

(1 Corinthians 6:9, 10) What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom.

>(Revelation 21:8) But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the second death.”

>(Galatians 5:19-21) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, and they are fornication, uncleanness, loose conduct, 20idolatry, practice of spiritism, enmities, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, contentions, divisions, sects, 21envies, drunken bouts, revelries, and things like these. As to these things I am forewarning YOU, the same way as I did forewarn YOU, that those who practice such things will not inherit God’s kingdom.

Those are the Basic requirements. The execution is up to the individual up above.

How long do you think for the end times

>think I might be one of the anointed 144,000 because I really despise the world.

We all do but being anointed is not up to you. The way you know you are anointed is the same way transfags know they are "girls." It is not a mental illness. It is a sensation of "not belonging." Only instead of not belonging in a certain gender they instinctually believe they don't belong in this existence and dimension. They don't go through a Gender Identity Crisis, they go through an Extra-Dimensional Crisis.

>elders often vie for some sort of 'rank' or 'prestige' even through donations.

If they do this then they should step down or be removed.

>(Mark 9:35) So he sat down and called the twelve and said to them: “If anyone wants to be first, he must be last of all and minister of all.”

>(Mark 10:43) This is not the way among YOU; but whoever wants to become great among YOU must be YOUR minister,

>an unspoken politics within the groups that sort of creeps in to fill their void of remaining neutral on worldly politics

I wouldn't know I'm not an elder. I won't pretend to know what happens in their meetings. All I know is that they manage the congregation and deal with wayward members.

Don't mean to be rude, but everyone is wrong. You can't call yourself a Bible believer if you don't believe Matthew 24:34 or Revelation 1:1 exactly as written.

I've spoken other anons who are more well-informed on geopolitics, economics, and world affairs than I am. Take a look at pic related and this picture. We are officially at the bottom of the feet. Now look here Look at where the meteor is aiming.

>>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Look again at all the signs. We are in the Last Days, in the last empire. This empire, the Anglo-American World Power(The West) will not be conquered by another empire but by Christ himself. Christ is the stone cut out that pulverizes the entire statue. According to many anons the "The West" has probably 20 more years left until total collapse: politically, economically, socially, etc. I gave it 80 years but with all the information at hand on Sup Forums(who's always right) and the Bible(always right) we are looking at probably Trump being the second to last president.

>they go through an Extra-Dimensional Crisis
What happens after that? Are you aware of or know any anointed people?

>Matthew 24:34 “Truly I tell you, this generationwill certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

When Jesus spoke to the literal generation of Jews of his time it was always in a negative cannotation:

>(Luke 9:41) In response Jesus said: “O faithless and twisted generation, how long must I continue with YOU and put up with YOU? Lead your son over here.”

>(Luke 11:32) The men of Nine·veh will rise in the judgment with this generation and will condemn it; because they repented at what Jonah preached; but, look! something more than Jonah is here.

>(Luke 17:25) First, however, he must undergo many sufferings and be rejected by this generation.

>(Matthew 12:39) In reply he said to them: “A wicked and adulterous generation keeps on seeking for a sign, but no sign will be given it except the sign of Jonah the prophet.

>(Mark 8:38) For whoever becomes ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of man will also be ashamed of him when he arrives in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”

Peter spoke of that same generation of Jews as a corrupt generation:

>(Acts 2:40) And with many other words he bore thorough witness and kept exhorting them, saying: “Get saved from this crooked generation.”

The generation that Jesus speaks of in your verse is a category of people that he approves of. This is the future Christian elite that will live long enough to see the end of the world. Right before it ends they will be taken to heaven then Armageddon begins.

>What happens after that?

They end up having to accept they are going a different direction from their friends and families. They will have to come to terms that if they are married the mate won't come with them or they won't see their family again since they will have to stay on earth. If lucky, some never got married and stay single for life knowing they will never see most people around them ever again.

>Are you aware of or know any anointed people?

I met one but that was when I was a child. She didn't count.

Jehovah's Witnesses are known for accurately predicting the end of the world in the past

Hey is their a good reason why the JW translated the New Testament back into Greek from the English Translation?

Good night everyone. We will talk later.

Explain to me why JWs are the 'correct' sect of Christianity despite not existing for most of Christian history

Christbros why are we letting a JW make generals?

they arent. just another bunch of deceivers. they only think 144,000 people will get into heaven. (total misreading of scripture)

>>Jehova's Witnesses
>>"Christians"
You're litteraly muslim lite.

youtube.com/watch?v=knP9eH9_Bdc
great christmas message from a brazilian father.
>english subtitles

Your filthy heresy of denying Jesus as divine is going to cost you.