Something needs to be done about this. CPS and foster carers are operating a child sex trafficing ring

Something needs to be done about this. CPS and foster carers are operating a child sex trafficing ring

twitter.com/AaronRay3355/status/942965858997030912

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_sex-abuse_hysteria
hooktube.com/watch?v=u5fqaaBpTLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_Brothers_and_Company
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gas the kikes

True if big

Bump

>craigslist
what

Come on, spill the beans

Big if true.

>dealing with the local law probably in on it.

>not contacting Trumps new FBI with a hard on for Pedos

Bro those beans are fire, and Duke is always cockteasing like hes gonna slip us the secret recipe and he never does, comeon dog, make it happen!

Looks like the 16-year-old is acting like a whore because of her clear daddy issues (why is she in foster care with such a caring dad?), made a post in casual encounters to hook up with older guys, and daddy's making excuses. It's not like it's a secret or big jump in logic that people who foster children are sometimes pedophiles, either.

The mother should be ashamed of herself

Dude that's your KID. Why advertise this on Faceberg? I'd be out murdering those responsible if it were me.

Hold on first up, This guy was like "so I was browsing casual encounters on craiglist when I found my daughter" lol ok...
The mom died in 2012 of cervical cancer according to him on the twitter conversation chain

Piece of Shit Dad of the Year candidate here. What kind of dude allows his kid to go into foster care?

Race war now

this dad is headed to JUSTville

a real man would simply "retire" permanently any people involved in hurting his child, including these aperatchiks

you blanked out the 1 on 16 year old

lol not big at all, welcome to desperation of foster care, probably got pimped out by whatever street trash the girl hung out with/knew. this kinda stuff happens all the time

r a r e

Why do these faggots always black shit out with the opacity turned down? Does he want to dox his daughter?

this is literally nothing new

foster kids have been sold into sex slavery since there was a foster care system

the organ harvesting is also a thing

>Having children

i find it increasingly hard to feel sorry for people who refuse to learn from their mistakes. Seriously how many more men have to get fucked in family courts before they learn?

He doesn't know where she in. CPS supposedly doesn't know the foster family's address.

I didn’t think CPS existed anymore. Isn’t it called Departmt of Children and Famlies (DCF)??? Could be a state by state thing, I guess.

Then you're going to jail, your little girl is damned to a life of cruel abuse and so is every other child that CPS is doing this shit too.

Acting w/o thinking through the consequences is nigger tier behavior.

good point, he should probably just sit on twitter and bitch about it.

don't forget the complimentary legalized pedophilia that is gay marriage

I posted something similar last year when my two sons got taken away from me, I got them back this November, a whole year, after I got actual documentation that the Cabinet and the Foster parents were trying to adopt my boys after they promised and assured the judge that adoption wasn't even on the table. I'm in Kentucky, so as soon as our case is done in January we're fucking suing the Cabinet over this.

Do you think he had a fucking choice?

CPS does know the address, they aren't allowed to give it to the biological parents. This is to prevent murder and harassment.

Trump will take care of this pronto.

It's a case of daughter taken away due to domestic violence, mother is dead, and he's completed his case plan but they're terminating his parental rights next month because the case has probably gone on for 18 months, they didn't have any pressure put on them to reunify. It's not a
>muh wife cucked me and divorced and shiet
scenario.

You already tried this in 80s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_sex-abuse_hysteria

Sounds hot. A foster home running a brothel full of teen sluts.

I was going to say something about you bantering at an inappropriate time but then realized i was laughing.

Its real

My childhood friend was molested in foster care. The people are scum

rofl

What
The
Fuck

if he still cared about 'his child' then it would not be in foster care in the first place

this man is a shitty father to have ended up in that kind of situation in the first place and he clearly does not care bout the child and is doing this stunt for attention

anyone seeing this post who is not aware of nancy schaefer should watch this shoort video:

hooktube.com/watch?v=u5fqaaBpTLY

load your ar15, get on a plate carrier with extra mags and go after them... oh wait, your flag

I just looked - it's been changed back to eliminate the highlighted text.
I was lucky enough to capture it.
BTW: Beanie Weenies are VanCamp product not Bush.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_Brothers_and_Company #Jay Bush (and Duke)

Wait they're selling dog meat wieners cakes in beans?

fpbp

You forgot the clown pic, nigger.
You should really get a tan and appreciate your last days of freedom.

child trafficking and prostitution exists on a far larger scale than nearly everyone imagines, particularly in the US but also here in Australia.

I knew something was up. Doggos aren't deceptive like that. Duke would have spilled the beans if he could have.

The police report says the kid posted herself. Maybe this delusional idiot shouldn't have given his 6 year old an iPad.

>the kid posted herself.
she jus want the D

> BEING THIS FUCKING NEW

ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS SHOULD KNOW THAT CHILD SERVICES IS ACTUALLY A HUGE FUCKING PIZZA RING
THAT'S WHY THEY FORCEFULLY TAKE AWAY CHILDREN FROM POOR FAMILIES AND THEY ARE NEVER HEARD FROM AGAIN
FUCKING BUMP AND
CHECK'EM

>16 year old

You gotta do it like his mate.