Are the furries turning against Trump?

Are the furries turning against Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/mlp/image/1451/19/1451191135542.png
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the only thing furries are going to destroy are their chances of getting into heaven

Do furries really have sexuals in their costumes? Seems disgusting. Is it just a slur?

They're his biggest demographic, so no.

They do but supposedly, there is an unwritten agreement in their community that says you can't wear a fursuit in which you have had sex for a festival

I once had the extreme displeasure of accidentally sitting next to a furry IRL

His face was covered in acne, his teeth were rotting and chipped, his hair long and greasy. He told me he was a furry, of course. These people want to advertise their degeneracies.

Anyway, he was adamant that they simply never had sex in their costumes. Too heavy, and the heat would cause fainting and possible death

I got out of there as fast as I could

Are they? Pic related just looks like it's gonna devolve into some weird fantasies where they have sex with him and/or eat him and/or inflate him.

Who gives a flying fuck?

No

Mexican, use this

Furries have been largely for Trump because he defends pedophiles. 95% of furries think pedophilia should be legalized, and the state of PA has had numerous furries arrested for child molestation.

Of course they are

Think about it. The concept of furries are a product of fantasies linked to their youth. In the end, they never get past a particular barrier of maturity. They can study and become one of the smartest men/women imaginable but they cannot grow out of the world they have built in their head because it is their version of zen which they will almost always refuse to grow out of.

Trump is a foreign alien to them and their own world views, despite him not having anything to do with their beliefs. They create everything outeageous in their own minds, which isn't too far off to the average con-goer furry.

Depends, kraut's fursona was supposed to be pro trump/"alt rigth".

I doubt it.

Kill yourself ban-evading Argentinian (Barneyfag).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/mlp/image/1451/19/1451191135542.png

Do you have some kind of bot set up or something for this? I'm not siding with the barneyfags, but I really can't see how you could know that was ponyshit without some kind of image-indexing service that scans all of Sup Forums all the time.

FA user here
1/4 the users are crazy and are anti trump to a T
Half dont care
1/4 the users are republicans with secret lives
The retards are mega vocal at all points for a bunch of degenerates

ohh, its brashill

I hope not. They’re the demographic that put him over the top.

You lose them, you lose, it’s that simple.

Most are pretty secretive about it.
Few are open, but, I'd say that furries are more right-leaning than most give credit.

Furries are on the same level of "needs to be gassed" as pedophiles.

Im not being edgy, I truly believe this. They are disgusting embarrassments to humanity.

Furries are honorary Sup Forumsacks

>he doesn't know

It's too complicated.

How do i stop being a furry?

In your heart you know the answer...

why would you want to do that?

it beats being a sissy like I am

Imagine all your fapping fantasies involving you dressing up as a maid for some guy so he can degrade, humiliate and fuck you. welcome to my every day lmao

I feel ya bro. I don't wanna have this fetish either.

Sup Forums = furries = Sup Forums = trump supporters

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

2bh its so hot to me that I don't even think I would get rid of it were it scentifically possible. But I do hate how impossible normal PiV sex is for me because of it.

It's really hot for me too but I don't like a fantasy that I'm really embarrassed about to be such a dopamine releaser. It makes me less motivated in other aspects of life.

kill yourselves, society nor your families will miss you

oh fuck off, we know we are degenerates

at least we admit it

Seek the inner frog.

They were never on either side

I went to one (in Germany)to troll and yes I can confirm that this happens. It is THE most disgusting thing I've ever seen in person, personally I think that the Berlin Wall should have stood also my trolling was successful (got kicked out after kicking some faggot in the balls)

i think i faved this a few weeks ago on fa

B A S E D

>YIFF IN HELL FURFAGS!

kek

There is nothing wrong with seeking a connection to Fenrir.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a furry.

made me laugh at least

i never thought Sup Forums would be able to make me hate furries less. i guess most are a bunch of larpers, after all. strange, but hilarious

Fur fags get the bullet too.

hmmm

I am a fox and I love Trump.

Same, #notall

Ehh, like any other group the furries are split about it.

#MAGA

>they simply never had sex in their costumes
Something tells me he's never had sex in or out of a costume.

Fap to reptiles instead.