Is there an alternative to the biased and censored Google search engine?

Is there an alternative to the biased and censored Google search engine?

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com
dogpile.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AMuSXT9ePwc
gigablast.com/
shells.red-pill.eu/
ixquick.com/do/asearch?cat=pics&cmd=process_search&language=english&query=american inventors&ff=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but they're all shitty.

Get Trump to force Google to open source their search engine.

duckduckgo.com is decent and doesnt track you, been using it for couple years

except for pictures goolag is still the best

yandex.com ( ya.com) if you like Russia

ddg literally just use Google

startpage.com
ixquick.com

Duckduckgoy is compromised.

Unironically this is the Nut Nougatrality we actually need and deserve.

Monopoly and censorship power over the indexing of all human information anyone? Surely this is a good thing to keep solely in the hands of lefty faggots!

duck duck go
Use it as your default. You might have to use Jewgle every once in a while for pics or other random shit, but DDG will cover 95% of your searches.

Also, I really like Bing more than Jewgle. It's interface is more user friendly

Encyclopedia Brittanica

Bing. They literally give you better results and don't track you at all. In fact the FBI demanded info from them when trying to crack down on hackers who were stealing one penny from every bank account in America using bing and their CEO was arrested for refusing to hand over data on its users (later revealed there was no data to hand over)

not really, startpage is just a proxy for google, duckduckgo sources results from different search engines and also an algorithm of their own

searx.me

remind me how not using google helps save the world or whatever

it doesn't. It just reduces the power of the monopoly a bit.

Remind me how much of a kike you are...oh you just did.

Yeah. If I don't know something I create a thread on Sup Forums.

startpage.com
is good best one I've found

>searx.me
This. I have been using this for sometime and its pretty good (Anything is better than Google anyway).

probably dogpile.com/

tor

nevermind, I tested it with 'american inventors' and it gives me the same google bullshit

bing also gives the same 90%+ black bullshit

I guess inventors are now kangz as well

Use the 1996 version of Hotbot
youtube.com/watch?v=AMuSXT9ePwc

ok I think this time I found a search engine that's not compromized: gigablast.com/

yandex

nice

it's like a time travel into the based past

How about entire Sup Forums buys a server in a remote country and use it to perform anonymous google searches not tied to a single IP?

My test for search engines is I do an image search for "jennifer lawrence butthole" with safe search turned off. So far Bing has the best results. #science.

unfortunately, it would right away be identified and attacked by various governments. There's no more privacy on the "normie net", everything you do gets intercepted and datamined. The only way out is to either use some very sophisticated tricks to mask your presence or to use another network that isn't known by governments. I bet there's already plans for making such a network just for the superrich. The rich pay for privacy and everyone else gets datamined.

Are you fucking retarded leaf?

shells.red-pill.eu/

We govern by precedents, and the government being able to just strike into a company and order them around at the end of a barrel of a gun sets a bad one. Whenever you want the government to throw its power around, imagine your worst enemies using that same power against you or someone you like and being helpless to stop it. This will most likely happen. Thus, you have the argument for a small, hands-off government.

Google has a lot of pissed off talent within it. The idea guys might be a bunch of SJWs, but the guys who are actually holding the company together with their technical prowess are exactly the sorts of people who are being targeted. They should leave and form their own rival company. Barring government protectionism (which doesn't seem likely given that the Republicans are currently in power), Google will fall apart due to incompetence over time, and their rivals will rise.

We have to end the monopoly of Google and YouTube

Fuck off Eric.

i use brave/qwant on mobile. there are a shitload of options.

>We can't let the government force people to run their bakery business
>We must use government to force a private company because it does things I don't like! REEEEEEE

Case in point right here.

yawn
call me when you can back that up

If you are forced to use google use pic related. It works fucking great.

ixquick.com/do/asearch?cat=pics&cmd=process_search&language=english&query=american inventors&ff=

Try startpage.

Trust a duck

Fuck off faggot. You been spouting that same bullshit since the railroad companies of 1800s and telephone companies of 1900s. Those pieces of garbage such as yourself only understand one thing, power. When you have the government coming in to force your monopoly to end, you done fucked up and no amount of crocodile tears are going to convince anyone to have any pity for you, you dirty rat faced jew.

I use dogpile and duckduckgo on my phone but they're annoying sometimes. Most of what I have on Goygle Drive is homework and goy shit so whatever.

Not bad, thanks.

Use Qwant as a browser.
Use Brave as a search engine.
Brave's layout is a direct copy of Google Chrome.
I learned about this from a Black Pigeon Speaks video.

>biased and censored
Not only biased and censored now, but can also be tailored for phycological effect. A seemingly personal message across all your devices.

>there are a shitload of options.
And almost all of them are just forks of Chromium or Firefox, or proxies for Bing or Google.

Startpage
Doesn't even track your IP

Duck duck go search engine.
Brave browser.

You're welcome

See here —

you do realize it is a proxy to google. you get google results but anonymously.

russian botnet

Cause bing just copies googles results despite having a better design

or get a proper VPN
DDG doesn't track you either.

at least they didn't delete hillary's email scandal from the results