Kuma Miko

What the actual fuck? Who thought this ending was a good idea? This is downright depraved.

The entire series is terrible, I don't see why you are surprised.

The writer of the last episode and no one else. Season 2 never ever. This and flip flappers were the biggest disappointments of last year.

The first half was great.

It's supposed to be a horror.

The series was fine right up until they mindbroke Machi.

Is expected a good show?

I think the anime director hated the manga. It happened before, the guy responsible for the Bokurano said in his site that he hated the manga and did the anime different.

I don't see why everyone hates the ending, why take it so seriously?

Someone summarise the end for me; I got 3 eps in before I lost interest but everyone treats the end like it's an atrocity.

Remember when the show was fun? What happened?

It had a lot of potential

Yeah, though there was that really out of place product placement episode.

Even the author hated it.

It would have been better to end the anime on a more positive note. Just giving her a small victory would have been enough.

I just wanted country bumpkin antics

Still waiting on OVA2 subs

am i a bad person for laughing att his

Not at all. The show treated her like a joke anyways.

The social anxiety scenes, specially the one at the mall, hit way too close to home

I don't want to be reminded of how socially inept I am from a loli sol

Remind me what happened at the first dip. Hibiki episode?

She was so cute too!
She could have blossomed in a beautiful and strong young woman.
She didn't deserve this!

>it's just a cartoon bro
>just turn your brain off
The ending is insulting and mean-spirited for no good reason. It's only natural to react negatively to a character you're invested in being treated like this.

My wife Machi is so cute.

>you know its not just us, right?

>you know that a lot of japanese people got mad as fuck, Right?

>You know that the backlash was so hard that the director had to remove his name from credits and hasnt been allowed to work in the industry since, RIGHT?

it was THAT bad.

having said this, i can understand where are you going with that, but the damage was done, this anime will be always remembered as one of the most atrocious pieces of mindbreaking in history.

sorry for the doublepost.

How's the manga for this?

All it needed was one more scene to return things to the status quo and everyone could have written the mindbreak stuff off as a joke.

The most recent anime fiasco.

After checking internet discussions from that time, I think it was the episode where Machi and Yoshio were out shopping and Machi got a serious panic attack. ←

I found pic related more painful than that.

Well yeah, but episode 8 is already marked out on the chart.

Oh I had forgotten what episode number that was.

toof

Good not great worth a watch imo

It's a decent comedy until the end where it stops being funny.

Mikos are for bullying.

How bad was the ending? I dropped it at episode 10

Machi broke for good.

Pretty fucking bad.

Hilariously awful.

Bad enough to make me want to kill the fucking bear.

Too much miko bullying not enough bear antics.

>Machi failed at everything
>Welp better forget my dreams and stay in this remote village forever and after learned literal nothing

It was that bad

Kuma Miko is the best miko

This anime seriously helped me with my social anxiety because i don't want to become a moe vegetable

I want to bully Machi until she shuts herself off into a near catatonic state, then fuck her while she silently cries

True, she really got the pump and dump kind of deal.

I feel so bad about this boner

Gingitsune is great yes.

Machi literally broke

Damn I'm tempted to watch it now

So it was basically a big "oh well!" to cap off the show and excuse the fact that nothing changed?

The ending was good and the bullying to get there was better.

I unironically loved the ending, Machi should remain pure

Criminally overlooked. Seeing how that WEG chart is the only reason it gets posted anymore makes me sad.

At least the second ova kind of fixed that shitty ending

didn't even know there was an OVA.

Did the second one ever get subbed?
The first OVA sub I watched was shit quality.

She gets mindbroken. We unlocked the H-end

Only in spanish i think

FUG!!

I should really finish it one of these days.

Yoshio was like an abusive dad, the bear acted as the uncaring mother and the priest girl was definitely suffering from. autism.

Has the manga been affected by the outcome of the anime?

Sweet. Feel good to know more than one language

Can't we just forget it ever happened? I want to forget.

Is the manga not being translated anymore?

Glad i'm dropping it halfway through.

It's hilariously fun though. Yoshio becomes a sociopath and Machi breaks.

You can instead enjoy the commentary when it aired for the first time.

(first live thread)
(thread that continues documentation of the "backlash")

Bear grooms a now retarded machi and uses her as onahole while inviting all the male animals of the zone to go at it, Every now and then when one stays in the party for too long and is the last one the bear eats it

Picked up. This stuff better be worth it, user.

Only 17 chapters were transated to English. I've read chapter 18 and what a nice sutprise - Sendai arc was anime original but volume 3 ended on the same note as anime - yes, Machi decides to stay in the village and pretends to know nothing about the Internet. Natsu is happy.
Whatever, manga after volume 3 is still super interesting.

>Only 17 chapters were transated to English.
Why

The only reason I even watched the show was for loli suffering.

That was it's whole appeal to me.

Stop thinking with your feelings you fucking babies, the ending was genius.

The ending to the anime turned everyone off of this series.

Let's sexualize the mikos.

I couldn't finish the series. The Machi bullying started out as harmless fun, but gradually became very much unfun.

They tried for some anime original content towards the end with some stuff from a chapter where machi has a nightmare about the city stitched it poorly. In the process they fumbled some jokes, destroyed Yoshio's character, and screwed up the delivery of the last two scenes so badly that what was supposed to be a gag instead comes off as some creepy mind breaking of a little girl.

Japans anime boards threw an even bigger fit than Sup Forums did which blew up even bigger when in the middle of it the writer of the anime original content deleted his social media accounts and tried to remove the series from being mentioned on his wikipedia page.

Also that year there were a record number of bear attacks in the region the series takes place in.

I didn't know bears were native to Japan.

>>You know that the backlash was so hard that the director had to remove his name from credits and hasnt been allowed to work in the industry since, RIGHT?
That's not true at all.

Time for the best part of Kuma Miko threads.

There is an entire series about this

Mikos are for feeding.

Mikos are for breeding.

wait what, i didn't watch the last episode because i knew it would be a anime only ending and usually those suck,but does she really become a mindbroken sexslave?

>Machi gives up on her dumb unfounded dreams of going to the city because she's completely socially inept
>depraved
Not everyone can be a shounen protagonist who can do everything with willpower alone. Sometimes it's best to accept you're happy as you are instead of trying to change.
But I guess that doesn't go well with most people nowadays.

she just gives up
the real world broke her and she goes back to her village and she gives up

neutered

I've since forgotten his name but I liked this guy a lot.

He did nothing wrong. The bear was the one who ruined Machi for his own ends.

Cum a miko!