Try it

Try it

>gay
>muslim
Pick one and only one

It’s 2017
Times are changing

It is an important book. The furries say they are just like Mohammed, when they invade somebody else's country and start fucking everything that moves. There are some artful parts when the Muslim furries all fuck each other while on gay acid.

i cant wait for slate to bite the sexual harassment bullet.

Well it’s a good read

RARE FLAG HOLY FUCK YESSSSS

...........danm.........powerfulll.....
#resist

Yes. This needs a lot of attention.

Please be real.
Also yiff in hell with your 72 raccoon virgins

>tfw already have a Saint Lucia in my collection

> gay immigrant Muslim furry romance

Five words I never thought I'd ever see strung together in the same sentence

Allahu Ackbar.

FUCKIN RARE

ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE ON YOUR ISLAND WITH INTERNETS

Yea, and the Quran isn’t changing. It’s still intolerant of gays, who are killed for being gay across the board in Muslim nations. Why are liberals so retarded?

He's the only one on the island

is this a real tweet?

Cool racism bro makes you seem like a big man on the fucking internet. Literally say that to my face, I fucking dare you, say this kinda shit in front of me and I’ll rip your fucking face off with my paw so damn fast your brain wouldn’t even have time to recognize it. I’ll gladly enjoy the red spray squirting from your frontal lobe on my fursuit and drenched in your dying blood. I wouldn’t even need to bath with it on because your’s wouldn’t be he first blood that’s coated my hide, and I take pride in showing what happens when someone disrespects me or someone in my pack.

Is it any good?

oh

Fake and gay pasta do not reply

>don't like your current leader? Just show how degenerate you can get that'll show him!
I wish they would just tell these people to make shiny rocks using Clorox, ammonia, and pennies.

Daily reminder for all time travellers, One week until CY+3

What does the holy Quran say about what should be done with people trying to change the teachings of Muhammad (pbuh)?