Why is she so chubby

She's a big girl

Figure when?
I want to cum on her.

Didn't Miyata get one?

Yeah but I think is not painted yet.

UU
UU

iirc it was announced that she would get a figure, after Sayaka's was announced, but I don't know when both will be released

myfigurecollection.net/item/543643

any guesses for what will happen in the ongoing match? Or when will the other characters who haven't played onscreen will play?

I think that it's still too early for Nozomi to win against Fuyuyu, who might be the current best goketsu. Maybe Mio wins against her though, so the west winning against them might become a reality, just not the way Nozomi would expect.

ASSuming the manga isn't getting axed or there will be something even stronger than yhe goketsu dhe shouldn't.

the manga could feature international leagues on their way to establishment, and then generate demand for the inclusion of Keijo in the 2020 Olympics (in-universe), should the manga somehow last this long. Nozomi might be around 24 at that time.

My wife Aoba jobs so cute!

YES

She will become the prize queen!

don't be afrai-
I mean, don't decide that you're not going to job-
erm.. nevermind

don't forget the color page

>"Get that dull ruler of yours outta here!"
Stop judging her with your dull ass standards!
>"Kaminashi saved her life there!"
"Kaminashi has saved her hide!"

>"And that's really just...
So that's really just...

> "That's all the time for talk!"
Time for talking is over!
>battlefield now
battlefield right now
>I don't remember
And I don't remember

>they know I can't get away
they know I can't move away
>"And now they're doing whatever they want..."
I'm at their mercy...

>it's already fine
it's fine already
>I got my punishment
I'm getting my punishment
>"I have no power and I was just dreaming...
I kept on dreaming even though I have no power...

>Exactly
just

>her mom died
her mom just passed away

>you can't just rely on one
you can't rely on just one

>you do if you can't
you do when you can't even

>"has put her ass out and pulled out an unbelievable technique..."
has pulled out an unbelievable technique with her ass...

>"To think you would apply that 'Sword stealing blade' technique where you pull your opponent's sword out and slay him to an ass...
'Sword stealing blade', the technique where you pull your opponent's sword out and slay them, to think you would apply it to an ass...

>"First, why don't we put the laundry in front of us away!"
"First, why don't we put away the laundry in front of us!"

S2 WHEN

maybe it will take a while (also depending on how much the production committee and the studio earned from it), other manga that are published in Weekly Shonen Sunday also normally take a while until getting a second season, Xebec will likely be busy doing Full Metal Panic, don't know what they'll do next, too

I thought it flopped.

Nozomi's birthday today

Happy bday jew roach

I started marathoning the show when I saw this thread, real fun stuff

>stalkerfag thinks that sales matter

Dat new volume cover tho!

Sorry wasn't me that did the TS so I can't add the color page just linking it in this thread so it didn't get lost.

Miyata figure

youtube.com/watch?v=G6eLtrzaoFg

I wish my cute Jewish wife a happy birthday!

Why is the dyke so OP?

The real question is why is she so cool?

Nozomi was best harem MC of 2016

it's not too late to faping to her.

Weaponized lust of course.

Too busy fapping to the softest butt instead.

If only the sport had a loli division.

Keijo Camp

Of course there are junior divisions for kids to play keijo as a hobby. It's the same as with any other sports.

I dunno man. Lolis smushing their flat chests together? Doesn't seem like it'd work.

chapter is out on batoto now

Whats wrong with her face

natalie.mu/comic/pp/keijo
interview with mangaka and anime director

>natalie.mu/comic/pp/keijo

Anything interesting about a 2nd season or upcoming plans?

don't reply to the thread that doesn't have the proper links in the OP

no, just the usual "director saying that he wish to make a s2" you see in every interview

boobs

Here's hoping it happens plenty of material there for it.

Apparently Cerberus's bishonen mode is a result of the editor's suggestion of "imagine the ass being like that part in Star Wars when Han Solo turned to stone"

Breast play is more advanced then ass play, makes sense too just like IRL certain techniques are too dangerous when you're still growing. As this whole arc shows breasts can wear out a ton faster then ass, ass is just plain massively tougher, breasts have to be more precision/limited use and should be based on a foundation of good assplay and then utilized to give tactical advantages, precision strikes and counters and so on.

It'd actually work out really well and much safer then a lot of sports, a kid version would probably use a simple stable foam land with zero gimmicks, since they don't have breasts anyway that naturally means they can't injure them, etc. Since Keijo is viewed more as gambling though by society in general apparently and not as worthy of "pure" "pro" play as stuff like the Olympics, maybe only Keijo families would actually invest in having their kids practice it young and there is no general interest until people get older.

picture: Nozomi and her harem, with Maya and Miyata being the only contenders for "True Wife"

>implying there is any sort of contest for True Wife whatsoever
Maya is wonderful as are the other girls but Miyata has that position completely sewn up at this point. Holy ass has she been wife-tier this last arc.

Based on vol 1 it might still be too new for that, too many seedy connotations. The sport is still growing.

Miyata is definitely the best.

Why has no one posted best girl yet?
>ANSWER ME!

Her smiles are a miracle of the universe and Nozomi is one lucky roach.