Reminder that only NY, DC, and Holywood matter in burgerland...

Reminder that only NY, DC, and Holywood matter in burgerland. The rest are just eternal hypercucks who absolutely no one on earth gives a shit about, and who will never do or take part in anything that matters as human beings on planet earth.

False.

But for other states, including the legal battles they fought, much of this nation's progress would not have occurred. Kansas gave birth to Brown v. Board. Michigan to affirmative action in higher education. Texas to abortion protections via Roe v. Wade. Illinois to second amendment protections.

t. NYC law student

Does anything worthy of mention happen in non-American countries?

fordham pleb.
go to a real school

Who would fight all your kike wars for you if not for middle American whites?

Not lefty soyboys that's for damn sure. When there is a draft, you faggots flee north.

>only NY, DC, and Holywood matter

Lol emphasis on STUDENT, end your studies now if that’s your attitude because you can go fuck off and be a public defender in Poughkeepsie

They each have their own internal and external shit they don't matter much in the grand scheme of things, but they matter SUPER much to them.
Things are HAPPENING in their small scale.
But only in the capital cities, the rest are mostly irrelevant.
But USA has this on a hilariously large scale where nothing most of them do or see will never EVER matter, hence the thread.

Being this jelly on a Rwandan basket-knitting social club forum.

Nah. I'll pass.

Not interested in being a public defender. Gonna make $100K+ doing litigation and transactional work.

You aren’t doing shit. HAH

>The rest are just eternal hypercucks who absolutely no one on earth gives a shit about, and who will never do or take part in anything that matters as human beings on planet earth.
As opposed to taking part in the destruction of everything good about America and our relationship with the rest of the world? Most of the problems with America that everyone raises concern about come from Hollywood, NYC and DC. We’d be much better off if those places were literal sinkholes instead of figurative ones.

>NYC
0 nukes
>DC
0 nukes
>hollywood
0 nukes
OP is a faggot

I didn't know Mitt Romney went on Sup Forums

>a white supremacist who would be too afraid to publicly share his views thinks his opinion matters outside of this board

If you're lucky, after I use some of my bank to run for public office, I won't expose you.

Enjoy suicide at age 30 when you you realize you wasted your life

You’re more than welcome to stop by Baker Mackenzie with your transcripts LOL

Define ‘matters’

Nothing matters among 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of Americans either.

You get a vote I soppose. But my dead Belgian grandfather probably gets a vote in your elections too.

/thread

Nigger, please.

Copper Canyon, Arizona? A point of interest? What the actual fuck?

Reminder that outside of USA, Russia and China, no other country really matters.