Trevor Moore

Can we just have a thread about just how redpilled Trevor Moore is?

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
song about a kid getting sold into the showbusiness by greedy parent

0:29 seconds watch the list:
#5 pizzaparty
#1 AmberAlert
amber alert is an emergency system for example in case of missing children and is provided with technology by AlertSense which is the company fucking laura silsby works for
then he continues to say his parent sold him off in the song. am not through it all yet
1:10 he says he cant stand the rich kids bar mizwahs and sleep overs with saudi princes
at 1:30 he sings about being put in a pit for 3 days and splashed with a hose which reminds me on those hot shit videos and the other shower videos
manager comes in saying "nothing to see here, he is just pranking lol"
2:30 kids says they will sacrifice him to the god baphomet
Note that this is all from a few years before Pizzagate broke

then there is also this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
includes the satanism, threat of suicide and blackmail through forcing him into fucking a child.
also goes 3:22 (Skull and Bones) and ends with the words "God please help me" even though all the other High in church clips have that song going on longer at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0
youtube.com/watch?v=m7iwZ4PZAfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vC8abMHddv0
youtube.com/watch?v=dI_BLG__wY8
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM
youtu.be/jKUHB8d4fHo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
youtube.com/watch?v=eg3_kUaYFJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
(is awfully random at first, but once it gets to JFK it suddenly is a string of redpills, the one you talked about)

youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
(calls out CIA and possible Bush involvement for the assassination of JFK and tried assassination of Ronald Reagan)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
(basically white people are geniuses and niggas never invented anything)

youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0
this is basically the average Sup Forumsack

youtube.com/watch?v=m7iwZ4PZAfQ
calls out 9/11 and degenerate practices in skull n bones

youtube.com/watch?v=vC8abMHddv0
Lyndon B Johnson being behind JFK assassination

youtube.com/watch?v=dI_BLG__wY8
hints towards music producers and thus by extend hollywood being huge degenerate faggots

for the unknowledgable ones:
pedo triangle on the bumper together with chicken reference
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .

So what, a chicken, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
>Moloch (Phoenician: 𐤌𐤋𐤊, Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice
>child sacrifice

Pic related from James Alefantis Instagram, #chickenlover, but not chicken in sight, just a child

Bump, Trevor Moore is the shit

how likely is it he lurked/is still lurking here?

All of his content is grossly underrated

definitely. saw this posted a while ago
pretty much callen for the day of the rope, except using guillotines instead. since then watched through some of his stuff and everytime suprised just how redpilled it actually is and i still have no idea how he was allowed to bring that on TV. when i found the help me song and saw the hints being dropped i thought im going insane for a moment because obviously (((they))) wouldnt let that slip through

He's on board with conspiracies and stuff. He's pretty "woke" as the cunts like to say, he had an AMA on Sup Forums way back in the day. I heard him talking about basically seeking out anywhere online that talked about redpilled shit, he never gave up any of the message boards though.

He's our guy.

He's good people.

seems definitely like it. it could be that it is (((thei))) usual mocking of those that know the truth, but its to in your face for that imo and are actually outright hints towards how it really is

some bump

Always loved his work, though I wasn't nearly this redpilled when I last saw most of it. Guess I know what I'm doing until new years. Gettin /comfy/

have fun. the most redpilled stuff should be in this thread already, but i surely missed some stuff

youtu.be/jKUHB8d4fHo

I feel like he's your typical pre-redpilled "social liberal, fiscal conservative"

He's asking the right questions, but he's too scared of the answers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
As a christian i really like this. Perfectly shows the corruption and hypocricy of the vatican and pope, how it covers up pedo cases and basically goes against everything jesus said. Additionally it is a really good rap

Race war! Race war!

Trevor Moore is great because he's still able to be funny, unlike most 'redpilled' comedians. People like Bill Hicks occasionally had some interesting commentary to make, but their jokes were usually trash as far as comedy goes.

I wanna know how this is legal, really
>2015

Artistic ironic satire comedy bro

I wass in that thread. Good day, was living in Texas at the time. I flipped my shit. Trevor has always been woke.

mate, he talks about elite satanism and pedophilia, pedo blackmail, presidential assassinations, the abuse of childstars, raceissues. the only thing i saw he seems to not be redpilled on is the holohoax and WW2 or he just hides his powerlevel there to be able to be broadcasted. but aside from that i dont think he can go much deeper than that

same way this was
youtube.com/watch?v=eg3_kUaYFJA

I'm not sure it is the same thing though. where's the irony in saying "I'm sorry mr president, we need to have your head, and senators and congressmen, we need you all dead" in a song about mass executions
there's no pull back from these statements, they're presented as is and even rationalized

true. but im not complaining though. im glad it was aired. one of the best musical and comedy pieces i saw in some while

oh dude I'm not either I'm just kind of amazed

yeah, people should pay more attention to him than lauren southern, sargon of acuck, spencer or all the other people that are shilled here. he hands out bigger redpills in a normiefriendlier way, and is superior in any way

Tfw that race war skit is now more relevant than ever.

Almost all of the WKUK skits have some sort of message behind them. One i cant figure out at all is the PCP skit.

This is some sad shit Trevor, posting self-promoting threads after your career fizzled out a decade ago

im fairly sure that is how all the spencer southern threads come into existence

Kinda weird how he just dropped off the face of the earth. I remember (((they))) tried to reign him in with that movie Miss March which I never saw. Maybe he saw too much and it made him pull a Chappelle.

Do you have any mor info on that? I honestly dont know much besides from the sketches i saw. Same for chapelle. What exactly do you mean? Did he jst retreat from the showbusiness after seeing too much?

BUMP

Ladt bump before sleep

WKUK is the best sketch group of the generation and it isn't even fucking close

I like Miss March a lot

Day of the rake when?

do pcp and find out. a gallon.

Wow..... a gallon!