Indentity Politics

Fighting for Social Justice is mandated by my college.

If I were to speak out against the identity politics mandated by my university's policies, I would most likely be expelled. Every degree has required humanities classes, which each have a curriculum designed to lead it's students towards a post-modernist, liberal political conclusion. If you don't pretend to agree with where these professors are leading their students politically, they'll fail you, making it impossible to graduate. Leftists are using the humanities department at universities as a filter to block conservatives from becoming qualified for high paying jobs.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Why must we bite my tongues for four years in order to gain the qualifications necessary for higher employment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQTfyjhvfH8
thebestschools.org/rankings/20-best-conservative-colleges-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Perhaps you should re-examine your goals of higher education. Perhaps seek a degree in hard science or something with practical, real world applications. :) Merry Christmas, sweetie.

Just parrot the marxist bullshit
Or better yet get in a technical degree with no (or very little) bullshit that will actually land you a job.
It's just not worth it to ruin your future for the cause, what you can do to help in the grand scheme of things is very little but it's extremely easy to self-sabotage yourself and mess up your life

All of those degrees have humanities requirements. You can't obtain a bachelor degree in engineering or science without taking a few humanities classes.

The leftists within the administration require it to graduate.

>pretend to be a leftist for four years or settle for an associate degree

I shouldn't have to.

I don't mean an associate degree, I just mean an engineering degree.
>I shouldn't have to
Sorry to break it to you, but life isn't fair.

go somewhere else, don't give them your money.

All engineering degrees have humanities requirements. Even MIT students have to take a few humanities classes in order to graduate.

You could make this big news on say, Breitbart. Learn to use the emerging right-wing media, put pressure on them, don't suffer in silence.

you can just blatantly expose them. ask radical progressive questions, make it seem as if you're leftist to the core. and either record it all yourself (digital sound recorder) or every uni should be recording classes by default, but you never know what might go missing.

keep pushing the bar over the months until the teacher's answering some really fucked up shit, like pro-communist anti-government shit. then just report it to the fbi, and put all the juicy audio clips up on youtube for us

>make yourself a target for the school administration, where all of your professors are encouraged by the administration to put each of your assignments under a microscope, producing additional scrutiny as a means to get rid of you.

>you can just blatantly expose them.

How? By going to a press that is also dominated by leftists sympathetic to the identity politics indoctrination goals of higher learning?

Nah, getting a degree is still worth it if you do engineering, medicine, accounting, business etc. the only other decent route without college is becoming a programmer but even that is a gamble.

If you can't bullshit your way through a few courses give up already and go work at mcdonalds.

cause appearing on a shitty controlled opposition news feed is gonna feed op for the rest of his life... sure

t. highschool dropout

i just told you how. by giving the audio to the fbi and to Sup Forums. you need to do this for a long time. though, until you get some really juicy shit.

bonus ops: join their little groups and gatherings. make sure you have nothing with your name or usernames online relating to your powerlevel. if they ask why you don't have twitter or facebook, just say you don't trust governments, but you can make one if they want to stay in contact online. it's that easy.

see

posting right wing stuff in either kikebook or twatter is brain dead anyway

sorry, i assume you realised i meant to publicly release it after you've finished your four years. release to fbi as soon as you get good shit, though. they have "anonymous" tips.

tbqh though, judging from your attitude, you're not really looking to do anything or to change anything yourself. so go have a sook

>going to a school with geneds
Why? You can also just theoretically examine all political systems. Liberalism post WWI/WWII while seeming 'left' are still farther to the right than whatever we call our government today. Go read Mann and his contemporaries.

I mean yeah all of us in college are in this boat, just go along with it until you graduate and get into a position where you can do something, I go to a very liberal university, being a stem major i can avoid most of the bullshit but I still deal with it everyday.

Do your fellow students know that you're not one of them?
How often do you have to hide your power level?

I assumed you realized that I would have nothing to release to the fbi if I keep my mouth shut and pretend to go along with thier agenda in order to obtain my degree.

The only way I would have something to release to anyone would be by not keeping my mouth shut, make myself a target for expulsion, and then create a shitstorm AFTER being denied a college degree.

lmao stop larping there's no chance in hell you'll actually go through with this

Go through with what?

I have not stated an agenda for doing anything in this thread. What are you talking about?

Nigger, just fucking go to a different college

Which one?

As far as I am aware, the liberal arts tradition is baked into all western universities.

Look for one that specifically does not require humanities classes for your major.

That's bullshit a lot of people don't like regardless of politics, so it shouldn't be that hard to find at least one.

They all require humanities classes.

Maybe we should stop calling it higher employment, and start calling it worthless middlemen.

then either you didn't look hard enough or picked a shit major

It's about depriving the right of salaries that contribute to political fund raising.

The leftists in the humanities departments on colleges campuses have possitioned themselves as the gatekeepers to the upper middle class. They want to stock the upper middle class with leftists by developing a curriculum that identifies conservatives so that they can deny them the credentials necessary to gain access to high paying jobs by expelling them for wrong think.

Kill the administration at your school

All majors require college students to take humanities classes. There isn't a university in the west that doesn't require them.

Mongolians sez she's easily 'possuzzod'.
^Magic spellings.

You dint know.

THIS
is a bad idea. dont do this op.

How many threads will I have to spell this out for you autists in? POISON YOUR BLUEPILLS.
Go so far left, so ridiculous, that you redpill the faggots around you. Call for white genocide and watch the nogs around you cheer you on. Demand an end to male oppression by insisting everyone should be castrated and forced to take estrogen pills for equality's sake. Insist that Hitler was even more evil than we thought since he managed to hide the bodies of the 15 million Jews he personally killed.
Not only is it hilarious, it's effective.

You can still learn from them. Liberal “identity politics” is the best way to raise racial consciousness in whites.

All the bullshit classes taught me how important race was to everyone, except whites.

Being taught to be humane is a bitch. Success takes murderous sociopathy.

What college is this? The ones around here only really require you to take some sort of "liberal arts"(which includes stuff like writing and communication courses and shit like art history too obviously) courses which mostly aren't the sort of leftist authoritarian nightmare that you make them out to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQTfyjhvfH8

> Leftists are using the humanities department at universities as a filter to block conservatives from becoming qualified for high paying jobs.

Bullshit. You're conservative, and you see through the bullshit, but you also know how to play the game. I employ people at my law office, and I can spot a snowflake a mile away. I never hire them. I always hire the people smart enough to be able to say "yeah, it's fucking bullshit." I'd rather have one conservative back, asian, native american, latino, etc... in my office than a white male libtard any day of the week.

I'm just calling attention to the fact that leftists have established a very real source of power.

And conservatives are just letting them have it. There is no front in this war. No conservatives demanding equal representation in the humanities department on college campuses. Only capitulation.

Leftists currently have free reign to function as the gatekeepers to the upper-middle class.

Ok, you've got to make a decision.
Do you want a high paying job or do you want to fight the system?
In both cases, GET THE DEGREE FIRST
Keep your head down, get a degree.
Now is not the time to get wise.

High paying job: GET THE DEGREE and leave ASAP. you can now fight them from the outside all you want. Plus now you have all that cash to take them to court!

Idealist: GET THE DEGREE, but still keep your head down. Now get a JOB there and go for TENURE. Once you're in place, you can turn the system up side down without a chance of them firing you

Have fun :)

>If you don't pretend to agree with where these professors are leading their students politically, they'll fail you, making it impossible to graduate.

This isnt hard to do.

Now for the longer response since I needed to make that short to save the thread from dying:

Just about every school I know of has general education requirements. Plenty of humanities courses (eg. the classics) are not designed solely with indoctrination in mind. Some schools will make you take shit like ethnic studies, but when you choose the course to fulfill that requirement you could ask around or use Rate my Professors to find the easiest way to fulfill that requirement.

Even in the worst case, so long as you don't major in a truly cucked subject, the indoctrination courses will just be little more than a mild nuisance to deal with. Major in any STEM subject and those classes will be the least of your concerns.

>If I were to speak out against the identity politics mandated by my university's policies, I would most likely be expelled.

If this is true (which I highly doubt it is), please inform me of the college in question so that I can discourage my future children from attending.

Diversity was mandated as part of a humanities req for my eng degree. However, it turned into the most redpilling experience since we were all STEM majors and our TA was an engineer who was pretty redpilled himself. Gave us alternative interpretations and sources for the libshit prof's multiculturalist dreck and actually made things interesting by giving us the unwritten history of things like the civil rights movement (literal communist agents grooming MLK to carry out their agenda).

>communism is humane
fucking kek m8

wow this was a lot. i wonder how much of this is true. being a tranny was definitely an extremely fringe thing until about 6 years ago or so, so it sort of checks out

>Leftists currently have free reign to function as the gatekeepers to the upper-middle class.

You grossly really overestimate how much power Leftists have in this country. Outside of the (((media))), humanities/social science departments at universities, and some NGOs, they are largely impotent in America.

Scientist here. I took African American studies for academic breadth and it was so easy, I took a minor in it (just three classes of the easiest material ever).

Pretty sure that's why I got in to Harvard for grad school.. they probably thought I was black.

Anyway, you gotta take this and use it. Someone wants to try to reveal my power level? I can instantly appear more woke than them by just mentioning I minored in afam. I can subtly red-pill my colleagues and they don't even realize it because that white girl who minored in afam surely isn't racist.

You want to get interviews with employers? Minor in afam. They can't ask your race, but they sure as hell want high achieving niggers on their teams and your resume tells a story if it mentions you minored in AfAm.

>tfw never experienced any SJW bullshit in New Zealand
Why is it always USA?

Economics 101 usually is anti-taxes because of deadweight loss and anti-taxes usually means small government, and a lot of “right wing” beliefs

There are other 101 classes that advocate for “left” policies

That's cowardly. If you can't stand for what you believe in just because it isn't popular you stand for nothing. Argue with the teachers in class and make a stand.

thebestschools.org/rankings/20-best-conservative-colleges-america/

>If I were to speak out against the identity politics mandated by my university's policies, I would most likely be expelled.

Why on earth are you giving these Jews your money?

So get off that fucking college.
Or get your degree and then spraypaint swasticas fucking everywhere.
Or leave anonymous leaflets with scorching hot redpills around.
There are many things You can do about this.