Amaama to Inazuma

Double chapter dump this month because Crunchyroll was really late with February's.

>trying to steal her senseifu

SHIT'S GONNA GO DOWN

Good shit OP.

I enjoy reading this, and I don't mind dumping it so others can read it too.

>Onee-chan's completely down with letting the high school girl marry her teacher

End of chapter 41.

Now for chapter 42.

bump

Thanks user.

>not showing her lewd wet body off to sensei

ONE JOB

Holy shit I need to catch up with this. When did Tsugumi get her hair cut?

Bah, forgot I had it set to upload as soon as the post timer finished. She got her hair cut in chapter 40.

End of chapter 42.

She needs a siblings NOW.

Ah so it was recent as fuck.

Also thanks for the dump user.

>sensei didn't see kotori in her black bikini

Are 3d daughterus reall like this or am I getting brainwashed by nip propaganda?

That grin.

Mah heart!

Umf!!

Is that really the last page? They usually end with "to be continued" (or "chapter x: end" in the volumes). It wouldn't be the first time there's missing pages, too.

Looking at friends' kids they obviously have more difficult moments and behavior issues. I've also seen them be really cute and create a positive vibe, though.

Chapters are usually 32 pages long and it's the last page in the file I grabbed from goddess, at least. I'd have to check the raws to be certain though.

Basically what said. I mean they are kids, they don't know how to behave on most cases and their defense mechanism is to cry and be very loud. That being said they can be very heartwarming from time to time.

Fucking Canadian weeaboos

Japanese Father in law should have taken out a katana.

Why are you so angry user?

His name is Ken

Thanks OP

>I don't mind dumping it so others can read it too.
I appreciate this. I like having a nice, comfy series with families just interacting.