The WIC

How has the white inferiority complex tainted history, and politics in the world? There's undeniable proof that it has misrepresented history and even modern realities, so it's not a question of if it exists, but rather how much damage it has it done. Here are some examples off the top of my head.

>Europe and asia are separate continents
>Colombus discovered America.
>On the US census Sudanese are considered "white".
>Whites subjugated the world fallacy, to include they enslaved blacks(SOME blacks enslaved other blacks).
>The African colonization meme.(More Africans live in Europe than the other way around)
>Black Americans IQ is equivalent to that of North Africans, yet they are constantly equated and compared to the most primitive of african people.
>Downplayed Barbary enslavement of whites.

I'm sure there are more examples that I am missing. Because of the WIC, we must reexamine everything. If you have any other examples please present them so we can discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/desixchick/?hl=en
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get what you're trying to say nigger
Are you implying we lie about history ?

Distort, mislead, and at times yes out-right lie. We have only now began to study the extent of the damage that has been done.

what have we lied about ?

What about EBT? European Beaurocratic Traditionalism.

Dismantling white privilege one food stamp at a time. BLACK POWER

There are countless examples read the op. I haven't posted them all.

OP is an insecure shitskin, I'm colonising this thread and posting fine nigresses.

>Capitulation in the face of inconvenient facts.

Funny, you made this thread an hour ago, it got pruned. So you spat the dummy and are now going to spam it? Sad! and herbing all fields.

You're a goof, mate. You should play nice if you wanna be a part of a white world.

Turn off the memeflag too.

> Europe and Asia are separate continents
It is true that they are on the same landmass, but generally we divide Europe from Asia using the Ural Mountains.
This also makes sense since the people that live on the right look very different to the people that live on the left.

>Columbus discovered America
To the old world he did discover America
You have to look at it through our point of view

>Sudanese are considered white
more kike bullshit to bring nonwhites to America

>Whites did not invent slavery, but we did abolish it after we felt bad for the niggers

>I don't get this one, are you trying to imply that Africa was not colonized

>Sub-Sharan Africans have lower I.Q than North Africans. This is because North Africans BERBERS are Caucasian and were always Caucasian, pic related is how a pure Berber looks like, like a Southern European since they are also Mediterranean.

>Downplayed Barbary enslavement of whites

are you implying that we are saying the Barbary enslavement wasn't that bad?

Well for the 2.5 million Europeans it was
the difference is that we don't bitch and moan about slavery, meanwhile you niggers cry and bitch all of the time about something that happened 500 years ago.
And it happened because you were weak and inferior, not my fault that all you did for 500,000 years was invent a stick.

>Downplayed Barbary enslavement of whites.
>Looks at flag
Fuck off

Time to wake up our brothers to the white supremacis lies. We've been lied to our whole lives to make whitey feel better about himself. No more. The BLACK MAN is taking back His HIStory from the white devil. OUR achievements will be passed on to OUR children. We already fixing them textbooks, your reign of terror is over boi.

right ....

>Weak and inferior
>Blacks enslaved other blacks

White reading comprehension.

Fucking THICC brah

JESUS was black
MOZART was black
POSEIDON was black
THOMAS JEFFERSON was black
MACHIAVELLI was black
KARL MARX was black
TUPAC was black
MOHAMMED was black

what are you even trying to say nigger
just tell me

kek

If you invented the world and everything in it, why is Africa the worst off, by every metric, throughout history?

You can fall on the cracker devil excuse if you want to, but you and I both know that it is a lie. The white man is not sitting there with a gun pointed at your head forcing you to smoke aids-crack and have ebola sex with goats.

Also if you're so grand and superior, why was the white man, and the jewish man, and the arab man, even ~able~ to do these things to you?

Your implication of black inferiority's role in slavery. Inferior to who? Other black people?

Again WIC is real and problematic, because it blinds people to objectivity without them even realizing it.

same

based fellow black loving aussie

>WIC even destroys reading comprehension.

It is one hell of a force.

She's so sexy it hurts

Interesting false flag. Tell shitlib that Whites subjugating the world is a fantasy concocted to make Whites look good, make xir deny xir premise about how Whites subjugating the world made it bad.

OP is an honorary Jew

So you have no answer, then.

I will post this every day. It will resonate with somebody with a voice.

so you're saying that blacks are only capable of enslaving other blacks ?

I don't feel like explaining it just read the op

so how do you explain literally everything else from rome being white. white supremacists don't even consider italians white, why even try whitewash their history.

please tell me about how european nations like italy suddenly became white. also moors weren't black you history thieving nibba.

hehe I get it. Well, no I don't. But I pay taxes for nigger op and his whore mom to get it.

This has never been uncommon.

Ok serious question

Why don't these body types exist 50 years ago or even 20 years ago, this isn't just fat deposits on the hips this is literally hip and pelvis structure that has changed. Why did this occur and what can be done to close the ever growing gap in secondary sexual characteristics between men and women

let me guess.
1. you didnt go to college
2. you arent white
3. IQ is below 100
4. small dick
5. no gf

am i 5/5?

No, you explain it. I'm not reading the OP.

Probably just ass implants and particular corset use. Plus, that's probably the best angle and lighting possible to make her look like she has an enormous ass and tiny waist.

>black women aren't superi-

not sure also women become fertile younger nowadays it's strange

I'll be a saint for today
instagram.com/desixchick/?hl=en

sgarn orn

>because it blinds people to objectivity without them even realizing it.
And you don't think you are displaying your bias right now?
It's the lack of self awareness from niggers that's the real problem

You just posted a black woman with white facial features and hair. Good job.

If that girls "black" I'm a peanut in a tophat.

That's because the victors write the histories.
In this particular case, it's of note that the victors actually WROTE at all.
In any case, niggers don't have history to speak of. That's why you're barely mentioned.
Or would you like to tell me all about African history? Hint, it can't include white people at all. Good luck.

don't act like the acknowledgement of mixed black girls is new, when they have european admixture they become the best.

> european admixture they become the best.
No, they just look slightly more white and you think this is hot. Get off it.

American niggers have 20-25% European admixture compared to Africa. This is where you get the 5-10 points increase in IQ.

The crazy thing about it is, and this is related to the WIC phenomenon. Steph Curry is "black" muh one drop, but the guy in this pic wasn't allowed to identify as black.

>pirate flag
No.

It got real quite in here. What happened?

>What happened?
OP is, was, and always will be a faggot.

Isn't wic one of the many wellfare programs for issues niggers

The reason columbus is said to have discovered america has nothing to do with whities trying to take credit for something they didn't accomplish and everything to do with him being the first to announce to the rest of the world america's existence. after all, he wasn't even the first european to make it there, yet we don't give credit to the vikings for the "discovery" . so I don't really see your point there

>Black Americans IQ is equivalent to that of North Africans, yet they are constantly equated and compared to the most primitive of african people.

You think whites are the only ones who know niggers are stupid? kek

Bump

Maybe because of birth control. Women on BC piss those harmones into the water supply then it ends up effecting men and young girls

making females more feminine and creating more passable traps at the same time, is this a win win?

>Fighting bad history with worse history

Doing gods work OP

Bump

>hey daddy

Bump

You both disgust me

why?

inferior to whom?

>You tell me.
What's behind the lying and misleading revisionism, and inconsistencies.

>"How has"
>Not "Has"
>Insisting on the universal belief of an anti-white statement
You are a Jew.

>racemixing is degene-

What in the fuck are you babbling about?

>niggers don't have history to speak of.
Pretty much. They never had a written language of their own, ever.

inb4 muh we wuz kangz n ejip en sheeit

There were niggers in Egypt. The problem is that nowhere is it proven that niggers actually invented anything Egyptian.

jews

>>racemixing is degenerate
Yes.

Shoop... Concrete background don't bend like that

Whites accepted the flawed concepts of egalitarianism and pushed it on others to destroy their culture.
Unfortunately white brainlets also picked it up and destroyed whites.

>ITT: A nigger is butthurt that history is written by the victors
Sucks you can't into reality.

it's the part where 2 concrete pieces join together if you've ever done any labour in your life you'd know this.

technically blacks were writing things down before most (Northern) whites though. There is a 500 year gap from the meroitic writings and the first known germanic text. Even the vikings have very little written records. How did the white man elude writing for so long while poo-in-loos, chinks, and nignogs were mastering it?

My theory is the jews have been elevating and enslaving whites for all of modern history. I've looked into the migration and origin of the jews and they all line up with the influx of language, science, and technology. The question then becomes, why did Jews pick whites to be the hosts of their parasitic ways? The answer could be the agreeable nature of the white man allowed the Jew to flourish in ways he simply could not in the Mediterranean/Sumerian societies.

>The WIC attempts to use fluid definitions of abstract concepts like "whiteness" and "black".
>This particular sufferer of the WIC never heard of Ethiopia or punt, never mind that most Egyptians would be considered "black" via muh one drop rule(see above).
>Inb4 Caucasoid

>Research on the WIC is still in its early stages. But it appears to be more prevalent among low IQ whites
>This user's writings, who does not suffer from the WIC, supports our initial hypothesis and findings.

what history? the history that Africa had no two story buildings, no real infrastructure, low-to-no literature, and hadn't even invented the wheel before they were so cruely colonized and brought into .......... reality?!

>Sufferers of the WIC show an ignorance of even elementary knowledge as anons understanding of what constitutes "africa" is laughably flawed.

>The WIC clearly causes blinding cognitive symptoms.

meme flag
obvious bait
answering OP
what's going on with you?

it was nice colonizing africa, help is much more than that those peoples require though, primitive doesn't even cover it, blacks are incredibley stupid, which is why cooperating with blacks is just pointless.

The average black man is just incapable of the most basic necessities of life, which is why Africa requires so much aid, it's sad and it's going to be awful for african populations as it continues to grow and become even more disease ridden.

At least we tried i suppose.

>Doesn't realize it s africa that has colonized England.

Have you seen London?

the UK is what 1% black? nice colonization friend

>Thinks all Africans are "black", whatever that means at the moment.
>Another example of why the WIC is a major cognitive issue that must be seriously examined.

Stop falling for conceptual racism. WIC doesn't exist, why are white people the only race with a complex?

a country that is 80% white is somehow colonized, i mean, white people trying to help out shitskins doesn't exactly equate to being "colonized" does it, lets be honest here.

Spaniards were the first slave holders next to niggers themselves. Proud to be Med master race.

>Doesn't realize colonize is synonymous with settle.
>WIC largely manifests in language manipulation that implies white dominance.

>Doesn't realize Barbary enslavement of whites, and subsequent US involvement has not a single movie, despite the fact that it had millions of victims whereas blacks slaves being imported to America 300K gets a movie every year like clockwork.
>Somehow in denial of WICs existence
>Clearly suffers from the WIC

whites are dominant bud, sorry but it's the truth, best fighters, strongest humans that are able to move heaviest objects, biggest empires all held down by white people, "WIC" is your own label and is your very own inferiority speaking.

20% of settlers could be gassed out of this country tomorrow with no effort.

White people got tired of being the best so gave others the chance to outpace them and it still hasn't happened yet and probably never will even when whites are a global minority kek.

>Thinks "whites" are a global majority
>The WIC is an awful affliction, and it saddens me to have to study it and see its victims.

>Best fighters

I know whites are minority this is what i was pointing towards and as well you admitting this proves my point.

Whites are still the master race even when there's billions of you shit skins, your genetics are clearly bad and you have trouble with reading comprehension as well as the world.

This is why whites feel sorry for you.