Raildex thread

Fuck the people complaining about dots

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=810388
mediafire.com/folder/636810l7g27ly/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index-OT01-22+NT01-17+ParodyCrossOver+SS
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8p5terd6THNlVtb3dIM3k0X0E
sgcafe.com/2017/03/certain-magical-index-light-novel-editor-tells-fans-wait-little-longer-animes-season-3/
mahayoung.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-49.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for does anyone have the link to all the LNs?

rip thread

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=810388

Thanks!

laura desu

Kakine is a faggot and it's his fault we're not getting S3

Number One Level Five!

[BAKA-TSUKI ENGLISH TRANSLATE]
Toaru Majutsu no Index-OT01-22
NT01-17
+Parody/CrossOver+SS

mediafire.com/folder/636810l7g27ly/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index-OT01-22+NT01-17+ParodyCrossOver+SS

drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8p5terd6THNlVtb3dIM3k0X0E

Hurrah for season 3!

Why does Fiamma make me feel funny?

Since when was a S3 actually confirmed?

All part of kekaiku am I right? Season 3 will come right?

S3 is already confirmed yesterday.

sgcafe.com/2017/03/certain-magical-index-light-novel-editor-tells-fans-wait-little-longer-animes-season-3/

>The season 3 of A Certain Magical Index has been demanded by fans for a long time now, and it has even become a meme in several anime circles.

It has even become a meme. top lol.

Meme Magic is working.

It has always been confirmed, it just wasn't the right time for it to be revealed.

I made epubs for all the Kamachi novels a while ago. Will post 'em shortly.

that be wonderufl

>Selfie with princessses didn't have an illustration
>Not even fanart

CSI: ACADEMY CITY

Wait, so Index S3 is confirmed and no longer speculative?

wew. anons went really bitter on the other thread. Probably the stress from having constant threads and worrying about the event.

Nah, just some fags trying to police the threads and bring everyone down. Just ignore and talk about raildex

Where's the other thread?

Anti-skill is just about the only aspect not fully spun off into something longer than an odd episode yet. Needless to say I'd watch it.

A question just sprung up, we sort of know a fair bit about Level 5's 1 through 7; but what of those ranked 8 to14, who would fill out those spots?

Rikou is on track to becoming a level 5, but her power is one that would top Accelerator's if fully developed. Not like it matters because the rankings are based on usefuless to Aleister's plan.
Awaki would be another one if it wasn't for her trauma. Perhaps that can eventually be fixed, who knows.
There's not really anyone else that would qualify. Kuribot is certainly level 5 tier but we don't know her true nature yet.

Presumably there's enough of a powergap between level 4 and 5 that Academy City doesn't really bother ranking the level 4s, they just occasionally mention those who have the potential to possibly reach level 5 or just missed out like Awaki and Takitsubo.

S3 NEVER

Robots have zero shame.

It's not really so much a powergap as the Level 5s don't even seem to be in the same sphere as Level 4s and under. A Level 4 has 'normal' powers, a level 5 has insane bullshit like
1. immunity to everything (nonmagical) and immediate instagib
2. omnipotence
3. electromaster but about three orders of magnitude stronger than everyone else
4. bullshit
5. literal mind control
6. ???
7. Apparently the power to be the MC of a shonen series, which is less bs than it sounds now that we know Aleister manipulates what amount to memes.

It's kind of semantics to say that that's not a powergap. To add saying Gunha isn't bullshit because Aleister is more bullshit isn't really much of an argument when he's probably going to be the most broken character in the series.

I said 'less bs than it sounds', meaning it could legit be his power to be a shonen protag because of how Aleister's power works.

Oh you mean that his power is derived from Aleister? That's not the case as Aleister hands archetypes so while he could give him the archetype to get out of trouble with plot armor by being a shonen hero he doesn't grant super powers, the Kiharas for example all just becomes obsessed with science and misusing it, they still get their abilities through their own hard work.

Also probably because the level 5s are just the most useful to Aleister. They are the only ones who he overseas contributing to his master plan.
It just so happens that they are bullshit strong because that's what makes them useful to the Keikaku.

This thread was hopeless garbage
Now it is slightly better because I am here
Carry on faggots

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

KANZAKI HELP ME AAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHH

AUGH

HAIIII ALEISTAH!

Fun game alert!

If you want to play this game you'll need to reply to this post with a poem dedicated to your favorite Raildex character and give it a short title and don't be afraid to get personal with them! When I get home in about an hour and a half I'll create a vote and we can all decide which one is the best. Good luck.

Reminder.

2/2

Also post a picture of the character if you can.

Seriously though: what is the most likely event that where they'll announced S3?

How about a song instead?

You can add a song to the end of the poem for added effect. I'd enjoy that.

Magazines? Comiket? AnimeJapan?

But what we're very sure of is probably fallfes

I know a certain Kuroko song but only Stiyl knows that

>mobileposter and Stiyl's secret
:3

Stop believing in Season 3.

Index III 2021.

It's been more than a day since season 3 was confirmed

I'm still smug as fuck

I want smug as fuck screencap made from naysayer tears.

Fuck the wait for Index III is like the wait for Versus XIII / XV.

Why do I tie myself around this kind of shit?

Season NT never!

We'll never see Touma in eternal darkness

>ED is just touma in the dark with othinus on the far side

Unf

Virtual-On is great, fuck you faggots

I can't really tell; that volume hasn't been translated.

I think Kamachi really is great at building up his setting but it's such a shame we'll probably never see most of it in action, honestly wish he's come up with a /tg/ setting or something for this stuff
What I'm really getting at though, is we need more BattleDex

Let Kamachi plays Dark Soul & writes a novel about it.

I always think Index is a fucking midget but she's got some damn fine legs

have them make more vidya

No I want to play as Index.

how is having more videogames gonna stop that though?

You don't understand user
Playing as Index in a shitty fighting game just isn't the same as playing as Index in a /tg/.

>index
>playable in a fighting game
At best she'd be a character you can choose in a rpg

Quest: Find Touma and convince him to feed you before you starve
Bonus Objective: Find Touma right as he's trying to start his homework
Bonus Objective: Ask Touma for food right in front of Stiyl Magnus

I don't believe people when they say S3 is confirmed.

Would a 3 cour adaptation be dangerous?

>when you play as Index you don't actually get any plotlines you can handle yourself, you just do shit as the city(basically Touma) handles it though you get to watch sometimes and even bully some mages, sometimes you might be able to help Komoe heal like one person
fund it

You can also be the little girl.

Raildex on the front page?! Surely this must be the work of a sorcerer dot dot dot

Would playing as Stiyl consist of having a bunch of what if routes and the actual route based on how much you job?

It would consist of a bunch of what if routes that begin by watching Touma have fun with Index, and right at the climax you have your illusions shattered.

Do you think Kagun would have hooked up with her if he wasn't hellbent on suicide?

Can Dvergr be impregnated by humans

I just read the first volume and I like how misleading the art is compared to the actual story.

Jan! Be power smart and conserve electricity.

BIRI BIRI.

What series we talking about

How do you mean?

Index obviously.

>Kihara half gives natural science expertise Dvergr half gives natural magical smelting abilities

>when you play as Touma the questline is 2500 hours long and every single "10% change to inflict paralysis" move will inflict it 100% of the time

The art makes it look like Touma could cast magic when seen out of context. It even has Kanzaki commenting on it.

Thanks for the participation guys. You're all 100%

No you actually don't. When's the last time you played a good anime video game and be honest. The answer is most likely never.

not him but I literally just got finished playing sd gundam overworld

>mobileposter has never participated in the truly patrician roleplaying games of old
Hmm.

Mahaya updated his site.

mahayoung.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-49.html

Amazing user. My mind is blown.

Is this the new thread now? I thought some autist told us to stop making titled threads.

I'd consider DMC4 an anime game and it was quite good.

>I'd consider DMC4 an anime game

Thanks for your opinion.

if SDGO was still alive I'd be playing that too, but as far as Gundam goes if you like SRPGs then theres really no reason to not play it, especially since its translated, I understand it might not be up to your taste though, but its still a good game with decent fan-service and actual gameplay

I won't say anymore, cause then I'll be off-topic as fuck

This thread was made spitefully in response to the entirely reasonable calls to stop the rolling generals for a while to cool down. It is now being occupied because it outlasted the thread being used previously and it's bad to flood the catalog.

lass your 'game' wasn't very fun sounding.

Dante wouldn't like that.

It did get an anime or an OVA if I remember correctly though, so in my defence it is sort of debatable.