Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/itsrandom/avery2017christmas
youtu.be/xoAH4P42_LQ?t=59m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Interracial is degenerate

fpbp
the degenerate will spread the STDs he gets from her to whites

no races should mix, regardless of which it is, or what gender

No, one less white dude to compete with desu for that sweet caucasian punani.

>woman
>black
all "hetero" pics disgust me. look how many men debase themselves. look at him, being paid and debasing himself. there's always something so jewy and "off" about it. she's fucking up in some form as always. on top of what i just said, ill go with "laughing". what are you laughing at whore

Gay larper.

No black woman has ever posted on Sup Forums. Ever.

LEAVE OUR WOMEN ALONE!

REEEEEEEEE

>hand strangling him
he's laughing. i barely looked. i dont even care. fundamentally a man never gets much blame from me at all. but this pic is still all her fault

We 100% Bavarian Phenotype Aryan Uncut Chads sure are mad at you. You are a weak race traitor and will be mercilessly gassed along common kikes.

hnng

Bleach that nigger!

He's a degenerate aberration. Don't worry, the vast majority of white men would never be interested in fucking a shaved gorilla.

christmas trapcore
soundcloud.com/itsrandom/avery2017christmas

>phenotype
>not genotype
Get out of here shitskin

>black boi?
I don't give a fuck about you

But how do we solve the in-race diversity problem? German/Brit for example breeding with Swede/Italian. What do?

that s ok . they are all caucasians .

This.

Interesting that the anti-interracial posters come out of the wood work when it's WMBF and not the inverse.

Really made me think.

hahah black boi you know we getting these bitches hooked on the bwc and shiet

>caucasians
So it's okay for a Italian to mix with a Somalian or a German with a Paki, since both Somalians and Paki's are caucasians?

we don't usually fall for these slide threads anymore. sage and move on.

DAZ MUH QWANE N SHIET FU CRACKA N SHIET FIDDNA POP OFF N SHIET

we nonwhites don't care about our women dating white boys since nonwhite women are ugly dirty trash

No, because those two groups are inbred retards. A white person and an Indian can racemix, however, with good results.

>t. Mutt
I see...

Disgusting traitor to your race.

they are

from min 59:03
youtu.be/xoAH4P42_LQ?t=59m3s

#BlackWivesMatter

Black people
Me white man
Recognize it is the j00s who took you by ships.
Why you not like to come back to Africa ? It be Motherland, land of sun. Are you too much of a coward ? Have you developped the behaviours of you're captors (the j00s) as in parasiting ?
Africa no problem.
Joojoo problem.

At least any degenerate spawn of demon getting ejected from that disgusting cunt will have a father.

No you can take degenerate black women.
>t. Black MGTOW

While WMBF is a preferable trend to BMWF, this shit generally never has a good outcome either way.

I noticed that too, there’s also been a lot of black nationalism generals lately.
Seems like the nigs here are starting to use jewish tactics, they realize that enlightened black women will always choose white men over them but they have been conditioned to only believe they have to choose black men because a lot of black women think white men find them disgusting so they don’t even attempt to appeal to them.
For a black nationalist this defeats their movement, so they have to be against their women getting colonized.
One must ask though whether black nationalists even deserve respect, all black nations generally cannot function on their own without colonization, should their women be kept away from evolutionarily better seed that might actually enable civilization to function?
Just a thought. A very dangerous thought, Brazil is the destruction of black pride.