Anyone else read this? I read it off a whim because I'm into body switching stuff...

Anyone else read this? I read it off a whim because I'm into body switching stuff, but it was honestly really fucking good. Its the only thing I've seen from Oshimi Shuzo in anime or manga, so was wondering if his other stuff is worth viewing.

Also opinions on Boku wa Mari no Naka?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJz2WB3dF10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty good.
>other stuff
Yeah.

I only read up for the kiss. But everything by him is good. Shino-chan is one of his best.

It was fucking shit.

Fucking waste of time.

I dropped this, Mari was just craycray and there was no bodyswapping shit, right?

yes, she's just a crazy bitch with mommy issues

I liked it. I was surprised by the twist, but it really shows how good of a stalker she was.

Yes, Mari had schizophrenia episode and didn't get the help

Check Aku no Hana. Manga, not infamous anime.

I thought it failed to follow through, just like everything else he's done. It wasted our time pretending the twist hadn't been obvious since volume 1, instead of just getting past that already and actually going somewhere interesting.

the anime was still great though

i liked the ed

I thought it was terrible, and to make matters worst extremely predictable.

With that said, and while most of Sup Forums was of the same mind as far as the threads went while it was being translated, to each their own.

I agree the twist was predictable, but I didn't think that really made it shit. I dunno I guess when I originally thought it was a body swapping hentai, and then it turned out to have a really cool premise, and Oshimi Suzou making an average teenage girl's day seem absolutely terrifying, I was a bit easier to win over.

Wait so do I watch anime or manga?

One of my few 10/10 manga

Manga first

manga first then anime

One of your few manga in general, more like.

How do you think?
youtu.be/OJz2WB3dF10

not even the best out of body Oshimi

This.