Boruto Anime

New trailer just came out.
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=5JJ2b4ZsCw0

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQLsb7Zm_MI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You must be 18+ to post here, kid.

What's wrong, no copypasta?

Will Shikamaru 2.0 be the best character like his father?

Probably. I like the green jacket they gave him. Seems they tried blending the movie and manga designs for the anime. Salad's got her hooker outfit on from the manga.

I want to fuck this loli to death

The animation looks pretty lively. Apparently it starts out with Boruto and friends still training at the academy so we should have some small-scale hijinks.

>0:19
Goddamn Chouchou is stacked.

Someone post the picture of the reactions to salad thinking Karen was her mom

Those were fun times.

What's important is that they re-establish the world after the events of Shippuden. They're in an era of stability and peace, so the series should reflect that, at least early on.

>a new era of shitposting begins

>Naruto Jr
>Hinata Jr
>Shikamaru Jr

What a load of crap. That's barely above more years of making filler episodes for the original characters.

Beach episode when?

>Boruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind etc.

Well, the chief director did say the story will be a school drama with ninja action in the early stages at least. The manga hints at bigger stuff happening but that's for later.

You know that children are supposed to resemble their parents in appearance, right? Sorry your dad's a cuck and your mom's a whore.

Judging by who the director is, it's no wonder the animation looks so damn fluid.

That'll probably happen eventually.

I hope it's fun

How well did Bleach end up selling in the end of its run

The story was such asswater that it made the Naruto bullshit look competent

Did it do well enough that a Bleach 2 would ever happen?

>Salad is wearing her manga outfit

Why Shaniqua is in Naruto?

Not exactly they are supposed to look like fusions of you and your wife but varied in different ways.

I saw the movie and it was shit but the fights were fun (but fucking stupid)

>We will have to suffer through years of FATT before time skip delicious brown girl

I wanna suck on Sakura's toes.

So will there be a timeskip?

Will this anime be based on edgy ninja missions?

Spoilers for the first episode of Boruto.

Boruto unlockes the Tenseigan.
Kawaki unlocks the Rinnegan while fighting Boruto and destroys the village with Shinra Tensei.
Sarada turns evil, gets trained by Orochimaru, gets a curse mark, and snake summoning.
Boruto gets Kurama sealed inside of him by Naruto and gets a new Chakra Mode.

Really wish they just ended Naruto at the Boruto movie. This seems like way too much but why wouldn't they milk the fuck out of it I guess.

It's just first episode footage, it should look pretty polished. Still, with Hiroyuki Yamashita as director, hopefully he can oversee the overall animation quality to keep things consistent. The show is likely to be long-running so it won't always look good but here's hoping it'll be more polished than Naruto.

She is asking to be raped.

>So will there be a timeskip?
Two, actually. First one will be to the movie period, where I'm betting most of the series' first half will take place, then it'll do a Shippuden-esque time jump a few years into the future to where they're all teens/young adults.

>that dude on the left
OHHH THE EDGE

But I like bananas when they've still got a bit of green in 'em.

is it me or did they draw her eyes too big?

You do not enjoy the Naruto & JoJo crossover?

How do you think genetics works, pal?

Welcome to anime.

So Naruto dies?

We don't even know if Kawaki is going to be in the anime.

teen Himawari when?

And potentially Sasuke and Hianta too.

Everyone dies eventually.

So it looks like the first arc will focus on Bort and his classmates during the late academy days, with a few filler characters like that megane kid in the blue jacket.

Allegedly.

Of course I realize that everyone I know someday will die
Instead of saying all of my goodbyes
I will let them know I realize that life goes fast
And it's hard to make the good things last
I realized that the sun doesn't got down and it's just a illusion caused by the world spinning round,

It really seems like the first arc will be a ninja SoL about Bort and his friends. They'll probably animate the side stories about his teammates and maybe even rehash the movie content again so that the manga has time to get ahead.

Into the trash it goes.

I don't see why you're complaining. Would you rather they gave her the movie outfit in the first arc, and then spent the next few months/years running around in her manga clothing?

Why are all of Kana-Boon's songs so damn catchy?

Post inevitable arcs for Bort
>Edgy dude killed my dad arc
>Edo Tensei for the 8th time to revive Naruto and the other dead guys
>Sasuke becomes rehash Madara, Sakura as Obito
>Orochimaru literally causes another Edo Tensei Ninja War but gets away with it again

there better be some upskirts

No, Salad has already been established as best girl.
It would be unfair to have the kid of the two previous best characters be the new best character.

Boruto calls Sakura the Coolest Girl then?

>implying she is not fucking YOU to death

Hmmm

That might be good as well

Except Sasuke, Kabuto and Orochimaru who could be pretty much immortal if they wanted to.

Go back to your containment general narutards

>Sakura as Obito
She would come back as fucking Obito. The Coolest Pinkshit

Salad turn into shit just like her mom

New OTP

>Features Dante from Devil May Cry(TM)

>Pinkshit

Is that supposed to be a boy or a girl? Does Bort have a fetish for androgynous bespectacled kids with dark hair?

But this thread is more heterosexual.

Reminder that most people who were fans of Naruto - and thus likely to be interested in Boruto - are now in their late teens or early 20s

She is wearing bike shorts under the skirt. Like a Precure.

You're not even wrong. Their matching red/blue tattoos are basically Devil Triggers. Which means Kawaki is Dante and Bort is Vergil.

I was there, someone linked here. Was it you?

Maybe she will turn out like her father!

Oh...

This. It's something I can hardly believe myself.

Is Salad sitting next to Bort?

Eh, whatever. I'd still let her sit on my face.

I bet $20 that it's a dude.

Watch it actually turn out to be Salad in crossdress. But Bort won't find out so he'll still question his sexuality.

> Girl
Sarada gets cucked
> Boy
Mitsuki gets cucked

He hasn't even met Mitsuki yet. That kid seems like his stand-in early on.

She looks more like a typical fujoshi character than a love interest. And the blue-haired Orochimaru's spawn looks baity too. Prepare for a fujo takeover in the near future.

neat

That will be an interesting plot twist

Chouchou's got some tig ol' bitties.

Chouchou has those Hyuuga tittie genes

>Sarada in the manga attire.
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I guess for women of the Akimichi clan the first place they accumulate fat is their chest. Because those tits didn't come from Karui.

>not-Naruto
>not-Shikamaru
>not-Hinata

Not amused

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQLsb7Zm_MI

Kishimoto actually did it. He did what Toriyama couldn't.

Not having Toei animate it?

Write an immediate sequel series? Toriyama just drew a few things for GT.

Jack is fucking back and I can't believe it.

Having the main characters son take over.

Do you think he can hear his dad plow his mom every night?

>fujo takeover
>in the near future.

Naruto became ninja jesus and saved the world. What the fuck else can his hack milk out of the franchise? Would've been better to at least make it a setting where naruto is dead.

>show and manga aren't about Himawari being bad ass with the Byakugan
Good damn chinks

They pushed it so much too.

Does it? I watched the movie and haven't started the manga because I realized it's just the movie so far.

Or do you mean the intro part with his scarred eye and genocideKid

> He doesn't know

>Write an immediate sequel series?
I think he's talking about how Gohan was supposed to be the protagonist of DBZ but the fans/producers bitched up a storm and it became decades of Goku screaming and turning progressively more shiny and yellow.

Kishimoto actually had his sequel star Boruto, who he based off of Gohan, bringing everything full circle.

Who seriously wanted Gohan to take over Dragon Ball?