Pope Francis:

Red pill me on Pope Francis Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology
youtube.com/watch?v=W-n0yM6Bv5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL, the (((Pope)))

He's a Jesuit. Jesuits are almost all unitarian monistic panentheists.

He's the antichrist. It's the only explanation.

Ah, the chief of the Rapin' Papists. Guessing he spent today lying to his flock, which is arguably better than sodomizing them.

Liberal as pope. Has a lot of good ideas but also pushes the stupid most naive shit. Christianity is a religion where you basic march to your doom if done right, but it's a philosophy that God will pull some shit to make it better. Great religion, but I wish it was more militant, but you're always supposed to wait for God to have your back.

he's a false pope

Secretly the richest man in the world

He's catholic so he's not Christian by default but even for a catholic he's bad.

Jesuits and are like the jews but they're better at hiding their control.

He has a foot fetish

He's a true Christian, praise.

That's a funny way to spell "rape"

For a true Christian, it appears he hasn't even read the bible as he claims the story of Joseph going to Bethlehem is comparable to refugees.

And commies too

Previous popes seemed like fairly innocuous figureheads to non catholics this ones a virtue signalling threat to the west and should be eliminated.

A communist through and through

He's set to finish the job the Vatican II began, which is to destroy the Church from within obviously

A servant of God through and through

>154518062
>red pill me on x
>calls out Sup Forums as one entity as if every one here has identical views on 'x'
shill and or slide thread tactics.
be sure to type sage in the options field of the reply box

The worlds first atheist pope

STAY AWAY

OMFG STAY AWAY

HES THE ANTICHRIST

THE PHALLUS OF BAAL/MOLOCH IS ERECTED IN THE VATICAN. THE OBELISK

THE VATICAN IS THE HEAD OF THE SERPENT

ALSO THE POPE LIKES PIZZA THE YOU KNOW WHICH KIND

CATHOLICISM IS MYSTERY BABYLON IN DISGUISE

STAY AWAY

Jesuits are just crypto-jews.

You mean the bouncer? Yes, he actually was a bouncer at a bar. Very catholic?!
Imposter and degenerate and pusher of flooding immigrants to other countries and complaining about trump building walls while vatican doesnt take in immigrants and is surrounded by a wall!!?! Global warming expert also which will only line his pockets. Ultra expensive artwork in vatican could be sold to pay for food and housing. Clue; artwork! Child trafficking, pedo, organ selling.... Want more?

This
This too

Yes!

Make no mistake, he is a true imposter, the bouncer, that continues to destroy the catholic church. Im not catholic so no dog in fight. Its just discusting though.

Jesuits used to be one of the best Catholic orders, and have done amazing things for the church.

He has been taken over.

He's actively trying to destroy God's church from the inside-out.

Why do people act like it's some spooky conspiracy that a religious building uses religious symbolism?

Thank God catholic church doesen't allow their leaders to have wives, imagine how depraved they could become.

>Destroying the kike den at rome
Pope is based

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology
He's been indoctrinated, there's no hope for the church.

Nah...if he was then explain how hated he is on here.

>catholicucks actually believe this

i see im not the only one who saw the pope sucking babycox

he is an evil white male

A pope that will never declare war on islam, so within 15 years 14 now actually he will not be a pope because a pope hss to declare war against islam within that time frame! That is his truth, does he know it that I dont know, if he does not he will find out!

He's a virtue-signalling, Muslim-worshipping, blaspheming disgrace to the Faith.

Christianity is a cuck religion

lesser jews seem to hate christianity though, i wonder why.

A literal plant of Satan.

>this is holy to them

youtube.com/watch?v=W-n0yM6Bv5o
Fuck the new pope

Here's your redpill:

He's a dumb nigger who promotes the loving of faggots.

Real Pope would promote gay execution.

Seek Christ you dumb fucking piece of shit OP.

He also plays the Pope of Game of Thrones

>ALSO THE POPE LIKES PIZZA THE YOU KNOW WHICH KIND
Pineapple?

Catholicism is NOT Christian.

>redpill
>Pope Francis

Corn pizza.

Another Jew puppet who advocates for a cultural marxist interpretation of the Holy Bible for the Catholicucks

>reads from a book assembled by the Catholic Church

Ahahahah

Jesuits cant be Pope, and get he is the first Jesuit Pope.

actually its more complicated, Jesuits generally do not become Bishops (and Pope is Bishop of Rome) also they don't try to influence church politics or put career advancement above all else.

They're a bit monk-like, in theory. Also, crypto-jews.

(((The Pope)))

He is from Argentina and not Europe

he tuched by peepee when i was 9yrsold