23andMe Genetic Testing

I'm drunk, and I just ordered a 23andMe genetic testing kit. What should I expect?

Let me tell you about my ancestry:
>Greek
>Polish
>German
>Irish

I should be fine, except I'm concerned about my Greek ancestry. There's a chance my Greek ancestors got the Ottoman/Turk-roach BBC. In which case, I must be considered an impure, non-European shit-skin. To my knowledge, my Greek ancestors came from Patras, an important center of commerce, which Ottomans most certainly conquered. Should I just kill myself if I'm not 100% European?

Disclaimer: This thread is related to politics for the following reasons:
>Sup Forums is inherently interested in genetics
>Genetics has an impact on the political orientation of a people
>Genetics oftentimes determines how a people will chose to represent themselves politically
>For instance, Europeans are far more individualistic than other people, and that is largely based on Ice Age genetic adaptation

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
insideedition.com/investigative/21784-how-reliable-are-home-dna-ancestry-tests-investigation-uses-triplets-to-find-out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Cobb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mutt eurohybrid supremacy coming through

Most Europeans are Euro-mutts, too, so I'm not worried about that. I'm just worried about non-European elements.

You

>What should I expect?
expect wasted money and fake results squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

>meme flag

I'm not concerned about Africa DNA. That's something to be disregarded. I am certain I am free from African DNA.

These DNA companies have confirmed that they lie and add African DNA to your shit in order to "mess with racists". The whole thing is worthless now.

Which is why one ought to disregard any reading that reports African DNA. Millennial Woes was reported to have Africa DNA. No reasonable person would believe that as true. For the greater part, the test can give you, at the very least, a ball-park estimation of your genetic makeup.

you should disregard all of their reports and stop giving them money because their agenda isnt to provide an interesting or valuable service, its to social engineer. what else are they doing with your dna if theyre willing to do this?

Be white lad

Nice, m8!

They're giving it to Skynet. Who cares.

He's a fucking kike

>being american 56%er
>ordering jewish genetic testing kit

Look, if you're brown/blonde/ginger haired and have green/blue eyes you're white period. If you have none of those features you're a mutt sorry to say. You don't need a genetic test kit to figure that out.

I have lineage books that goes back to the 1500's on my fathers side, all pure Norwegian peasants. On my mothers side it's to the 1600's, all Norwegian peasants. Still I don't need that to know that I'm white. Genetics=your looks

waste of money.

Don't give anti-white activists money. They will make sure to add some

Except bullshit. My grandmother spent decades of her life and thousands of dollars on actual ancestory professionals (not internet trash) tracking her family history to 1400. It was almost entirely western german and british. She tried 23 and me to see how good it was, and it came back that she was fucking eastern european and anatolian.

>Greek
>100% European
being this much of a subhuman

I make these kits, and I'm saying not to use them. They keep your DNA for whatever they want. If the government wants your DNA for some reason, they can ask 23andMe to give it to them.

If yall have any other questions, feel free to ask

> Pic Related

Ah, okay, so every American is a mutt, then. You wouldn't mind, then, if all Americans just racemixed with each other, since we're obviously not white for you :^)

human migration and settlement pattens do not inherently represent your genetic composition.

It should be understood that people did, in fact, frequently resettle or move to more prosperous areas. Just because you traced your ancestor's dwelling to a settlement in a specific region does not necessarily mean they were those exact people living there.

Germans inhabited Transylvania, most concentrated in Brasov, there is definitely a strong number of contemporary Romanians who shouldn't be shocked to see confidence areas in central Europe.

I hope you enjoy your shekels, Judas.

Anecdotal but I father lived his whole life believing he was polish only to take this test and find out to be (I shit you not) 98% Europe West 2% Irish British Isles.

Stunned myself to learn I'm not even a Slav

a t-shirt is a nice proof. Ancestry is not owned by jews and they delete your data on demand

>I'm drunk, and I just ordered a 23andMe genetic testing kit. What should I expect?
you should expect your DNA profile to be available to anyone with a few shekels, and also expect that your DNA can be pulled by LEA anytime they feel like it with no warrant. Congratulations on BTFO of yourself.

I ain't no Jew mane.

I don't know about Ancestry, but there is a company we ship to in Canada called DNAGenotek and they will keep it.

Greek are full of J and Eb1 (non-white)haplogroup .

however, only 20% of Americans are phenotypically white, the majority of them are light-skinned mestizos with non-white features.

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

23andme considers non-European haplogroups present in Europe as Europeans.

I have friend who took the 23andme test and he got 70% Irish/English and 30% eastern european, but how he looks like?

He looks very asian and multiple times people thought he was asian; he has brown eyes, black hair, black beard, a flat nose, rounded skull and slanted eyes, although he gets 100% european, but the eastern european part gave him those attributes that's for sure, not saying all eastern europeans are like that, but this dna tracing doesn't consider this asian admixture in Eastern Europe due to multiple invasions, I guess.

Don't expect the truth.

I got 0.01% North African DNA in my test, wondering if they were shooting the shit or mixing something up or what.

50.8% European
40% Native American

AMA

23andme is also owned by the sister of one of Googles top executives. You're literally paying them to sell your DNA profile to the government and bio-weapons companies.

>Giving your money and ADN to jews

That source looks super legit, wow

A waste of fucking money. Knowing your ancestry doesn't help one bit about what you are.

I did it with my husband and mother in law. Still waiting on his results because they fucked up his extraction of something.

Knowing what I already know of the last few generations, mine is sort of accurate. What surprising is that I'm more British than German. My maternal grandparents are both born and bred in Germany and my paternal grandparents from England/Scotland.

I'm traveling to see some family, so it'll be fun to show this to them and see how in line all of it is.

You need to apply for scholarships user

Just search your last name via churches and online. It'll get you much farther and actually name names. You'll also be linked heavily to the Turks because 99% have very little Turkish genes, they just assimilated. They're pretty much all Roman, Celtic, Greek, Armenian, and whatever else was herded into Anatolia.

>giving your DNA to the jews

Don't be surprised when your health insurance premiums mysteriously go up

99.2% European, other is Injun. Once you have your results, send it to promeathease or Rhonda Patricks site, for an extra 10 bucks, they'll tell you what diseases to look out for. Example, I wont get Alzheimers but 2x as likely to get blood cancer.

>I'm drunk, and I just ordered a 23andMe genetic testing kit. What should I expect?
For your health insurance premiums to go up once they sell that info to your provider. Possibly also getting charged by the cops if your every involved in a crime where the cops need your dna and Google's wife [LITERALLY] hands that shit over to the cops without batting an eyelid...

Hope paying someone for those privileges was worth it.

Sounds neat. I'd love for my DNA to be a part of a bio Manhattan project.

>Shilling for Jew controlled company
>Giving your money to them
>Knowing they fuck with your results and add inaccuracies
>Giving away the rights to your DNA TO THEM

SAGE
SAGE

Got mine back, 100% European was interesting to find out I’m 20% Irish 20% British was always under the impression we didn’t have any English, just Italian/german and maybe some polish but came back no polish and British isles. Was with the money imo but I wouldn’t be butt blasted if you come back like 5% nigger or Jew or something they tend to just throw shit in there I was nervous we might have been blacked since Italian but after research essentially says ignore low percentage shit

Yeah and Facebook scans your face. Google records your calls. Alexa records your conversations, but 23andMe can be trusted. And you pay them for it all.

You should expect them to take your money and tell you you aren't as white as you think you are, whether you are or not

Who cares, it's not like my DNA is valuable, you can just pick it off my clothes..

do it twice.. get different results. sad.

>giving them your DNA
>giving them your money
>believing in their wildly inaccurate snakeoil test to begin with
oh, sweetie...

>What should I expect?
Lies.

>insideedition.com/investigative/21784-how-reliable-are-home-dna-ancestry-tests-investigation-uses-triplets-to-find-out

Did Ancestry and mine is pretty interesting.

Too high, forgot to post the pic.

sending in this day and age anything so some greaseball company ...

this thing being literally a sample of your DNA you submitted willingly while signing off on some terms you never read ...

that is normies for you

but wait

"they could get your DNA anyway" - no shit sherlock, but not on a silver platter

How horrible, all the goverment needs to do now is build DNA sniffing robotic snakes that can assassinate you with their poison coctail.

> Greeks
> Literally the origin of western civilization
> Serbian
> Having an opinion

Ancestry is supposedly better, you get a free two week trial and can trace your family tree in a few hours. It was $50 or so before Christmas.

Family member went on about having a Indian, feather, great-grandparent. Turns out it was bullshit. So it was a waste of them buying books and going to Pow Wows. They were actually Quebecois from France back in the 1600s.

Wasn't there a racist on a TV show that was supposedly 1/16th black? I heard it turned out to be false as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Cobb

Obviously some bias if you're going on a show and they're trying to make you look bad.

> Polish
Arab/mong.

Fuck off.

I dread my 25% Italian results.. theres probably some shitskin in there, can't bear to think about it

I'm from Ukraine but for some reason I look native. What are the odds of me being a legit fuckin native?

good results. it was such a mistake to bring in southern Italians 100 years ago.. this disaster of spics asnd "refugees" will end us once and for all if we don't act

What the fuck is an oceanian? Like a lobster or some shit?

They're (((goys))) and store your DNA and DNA info and sell it to 3rd parties. Look into another company.

No matter what you'll be part niggers.

23ndMe is unironically a completely unscientific ploy to convince whites they aren't really white while reinforcing nonwhites identity.

Proof: My milenial coworkers got together and did it. All nonwhites came back as 95% their race and 5% unknown. All white coworkers results came back as a giant mishmash of shit.

You should expect 23andMe to jew you up .

Burgers I would be careful with trusting my DNA to some random ass private company that is owned by actual Jewish people. Very careful. Do you look white? Do you act white? Chances are you're probably white.

Get on my level.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection

I have more genetically in common with a mixed race person than a pure-breed African.