Name a more based company. Southern only. Mayonnaise. Family owned...

Name a more based company. Southern only. Mayonnaise. Family owned. Literally ripped from the nigs because they don't understand the economic value of manufacturing.

That mayonaisse is absolute garbage. I'd rather shit on my sandwich than put goddam fucking dukes mayo on it. Fuck dukes mayonaisse and fuck you for making this goddam thread. I hope you choke to death on that fucking mayo. Gas yourself faggot.

What he said

Yo go kill yourself faggot.

Soybean oil shit tier mayo

fake ass mayo go astroturf somewhere else

Every mayo has soybean soil in it you fucking doorknob humping sperglord.
Take your kike shit and fucking stuff it in a meat grindre.

Polski majonez is best

Dukes takes a back seat to a real mans mayo if we are talking about sandwich making.
pic related

That's hilarious, I really want to sue Duke's sausages overcopyright claim but I really like how they have stands at events i attend.

>Polski majonez is best
Lol they copied our recipe and expanded upon it. Wegmans is also our straight product.

I'm sure that we could at least agree upon the murder of those who prefer Miracle Whip and euthanizing their offspring

soybean oil is the main ingredient dumbass. the best mayo is pic related

Yeah I own and make the shit, are you autistic enough to think the amount of mayo required to fit any dish is enough to make you some kind of faggot? Sounds like your defending something you know is true,

>I'd rather shit on my sandwich

I was watching WNN one night and Diane Macedo made chicken salad for laughs or some weird shit.
The mayo was just oil, eggs, a squeezed lime, and then blended it with an immersion blender for a few seconds. It turned out really well

That's all it is. Minus the lime but it is a common addition usually in South America. I actually own Duke's. But nobody will ever believe this.

Blue Plate mayo is made in the south, nigger.

Publicly owned garbage.

my mom loves duke's and she is already very obese. please stop the mayohem

>not using miracle whip
Kys faggot

Can we all agree that miracle whip is disgusting?

how obese are we talking here?

near morbidity

yes
may your death be slow and painful

Miracle whip is god awful. I'm thirty and in my life I've only met one person who likes it. How the fuck are they still in business?

No. Miracle whip is best sandwich spread.

Better than that shit you supposedly make. Sauer, kraut carpetbagger, aintcha ?Miracle Whip is hoss jizzum in a jar.

>not going for the obvious pun
Mayo death be slow and painful

>I actually own Duke's. But nobody will ever believe this.
Thank you for your service user.

Lol KYS northerner, Yeah.

black people love it

Checked, and I will promptly go fuck myself

no it ia not. if brands you tried are not tasty, then get a recipe and make some of your own. Mayonnaise - tasty indeed.

Jamal? Or james as I know you. Is it you? Its Hay.

RVA represent

Did you just call me a fucking carpet bagger. My mom is a Appalachian Carter and my God mother is a Groves and you can go fuck yourself.

Use mayo for anal lube

Sauer
Hellmann's

Are you pumped for the grocery store I'm installing, I'm building a 10 and 8 story apartment complex at the end of the parking lot.

What does this post even mean?

I noticed you didn't mention where your kraut papa is from, Klaus. I smell at least a half yankee fucker that sells shit mayo here.

That's Hellmann's and C.F. Sauer mayo shit's all over Duke's. I'm a Richmonder. I know.

Germany? And the Appalachian mountains? The fuck are you implying. We've been in Richmond since before the 1900'S.

Duke's is a subsidiary of C.F.Sauer and your the first person I've heard of who prefers our Sauer label mayo desu.

Can confirm, Duke's is superior, only mayo to use in a proper potato salad.. Hellmans and blue plate supporters can fuck right off..could you make a limited edition stronger a stronger lemon taste mayo bro?

*with

You want lemon infused mayo? How would that be practical for us? Lol why not just buy a lemon at the same time. We made lime infused mayo as a Mexican product and it was unpopular. We still make it but we lose money on it.

I never understood the appeal of mayo, but that looks tasty. Will try, thanks user.

Mayo is so fucking wrong. KYS.

You mayo eating faggots disgust me.

its an accumulative game. over enough time it amounts to a contribution to your diet. just like how eating a single lead pellet probably wouldnt hurt you once, but do it enough...

It's awesome on tomatoes, i guess it would be impractical for a high production. I'll just keep using Grandma's home made for that.

t. miracle whip shill

I hunt with Rob O'neil every dove season, do you really think that's true? He is a huge advocate of our product.

We have a railroad track that runs through our production facility to provide eggs.

Dude, just add some lemon and/or whatever other seasonings you like.

Mayonnaise is super versatile as an ingredient, I like mine with a little vinaigrette salad dressing mixed in to give it tang.

There's an episode of How It's Made about it.

It's reknown on hanover tomatoes. My favorite band Widespread Panic did a video on their favorite tomato sandwich and advertising had it pulled from youtube without our knowledge and it was really lame.

Well you have a quality product, i do actually prefer Duke's to other brands.

If you're a Boars Head fan they have a Bold Chipotle Gouda that is somewhat life altering as well.

i finally got to try some dukes mayo this year and it was fucking garbage....fuck you southern faggots for lying to everyone

taste like supermarket generic brand shit

We have several quality products, we were the first people to produce extracts in the United States.

it simply true. being a navy seal doesnt give you any insight into the vagaries of diet. most of the military has to eat absolute garbage for most of their food and any exceeding performance is in spite of the military diet.

Shareblueplate just deposited $.02 into your account

The things you learn on Sup Forums.

how did you settle on the name being Duke? just curious. I know that the name has a running connection to a number of significant families from the southeast.

The Seahawk Football players from yesterday and today and war heros I hunt with say you ignant.

That was the name of the original owner and it seemed beneficial to continue it given it's popularity upon purchase.

no,i am a (((hellmann's))) goy

not brand loyal though,i was hoping dukes would be good

Your a fucking goy. That's for sure. Enjoy your sugar laden goysauce.

thank you

TY

Do you supply commercially to any restaurants? Also, as far as the states go, is there a sales difference regionally? I would assume the south is the larger market if there was a measurable difference.

I have no clue. I'm not involved in that level at this point.

nothing about either of those groups gives them specific authority on food like that

>Duke's
>Not locally sourced, hate-free unbranded artisanal soy-based aioli.

Toxic masculinity much?

ironic as it is soy based

This is the only mayonnaise I will eat. I live in California, and I have it shipped to me. I am African-American