Lying about race on college application

>be me
>go to a meh university but have decent grades
>aspire to transfer over to a better school
>started to fill out application
>tempted to put Hispanic or black as my race/ethnicity
>Hispanic technically isn’t a race so I wouldn’t be lying if I say I identify as Hispanic
>have a blackish sounding name so also tempted to put African
>could pretend to be 1/8th black mongrel

If I get caught, can I just pull the race is a social construct bs? Would that be sufficient?

HR can tell if you are lying, they even know why you are doing it.

What are they gonna do, once you're in are they gonna retroactively reject you "because you didn't look african enough"

Someone would be like WHAT DO YOU THINK ALL AFRICANS LOOK ALIKE

>yfw when you haven't stolen shit for a month

>caught
Caught doing what, retard? You can put whatever you want on that piece of shit, it's not a legal document and it wouldn't be a crime even then in regards to the race checkbox.

Going for the LBTG card is easier than the race card.
They can't prove you're not a tranny, or gay.

IM ABOUT HALF SURE SHE STOLEN MY WALLET

Race is a social construct. Sue the college if they don't allow you in.

you can always be non-binary

If you get caught claim to be transracial and tell them they are oppressing you and making you feel unsafe bye questioning your identity.
You will get mandatory nucuck
B R A V E
R
A
V
E
and shit like that.

"South African"

Almost any white can claim to be Hispanic and get away with it, don't put black OP it's fairly easy to tell when you have nig nog genes

africa is a social construct

This, nowadays forms have a “prefer not to say” option as well which is a safe bet. Also low level depression/ anxiety to tick the disability box is good one also

There's literally no way to catch you unless you fucking yell in their face "I'm white". Questioning someone's self-declaration of race is a big no-no - just imagine the national headlines if they called an genuine octoroon a honky. Play it cool and you are golden.

Africa is a continent-sized biological waste containment facility

There is absolutely nothing stopping you from lying about race, it's not illegal and they don't check obviously. You could even one day be elected US senator!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS NIGGERS FACE HAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOL ROTFFLMFAOLAMF!!!!

>tfw half Iranian with full Persian name
I never had interest in attending (((college))), but recently I've been thinking of finally using my racial privilege. Are the memes true? Do muzzies actually get smooth sailing even if they're retarded?

AIDS factory ayo

Every time that I have to fill out anything that asks me for my race I just check other and write in Slav.

The "prefer not to say" option...does that mean you get docked points, no penalty, or plus points?

Like, if my name was Kenny Chang, and I put "prefer not to say" does that mean they can't take away my asian points? Or if I was Nigger Magumbo from Niger, and I put "prefer not to say" does that mean I don't get my extra nig points?

Finally, a compelling reason to name my offspring "Lakronkta" or "JaFunkius".

No, Middle Eaterners aren’t actually helped that much. You have to be an “underrepresented” minority (Black, Hispanic, Indigenous), and I’m not certain Arabs and other middle easterners are considered this.

If you're Hispanic then you're 100% safe, I know a Hispanic guy (looks white) but his parents are Asian Hispanics and one of his grandparents are black Hispanics.

Hispanic is the race of the future because anyone and everyone can belong there.

Actually, there are many Arab hispanics... the third richest person in the world is/was If I'm not mistaken

>are the memes true
Nope. Tried it and there is no help (in my exp)

Far from it. Locals look down on you and parade you around as some patzy. You get their pity and a participation medel. None of them respect you. Youre victim to their passive aggression. I wpuldnt reccomend it. Youll end up in a pkace with people who dont want you there, with nothing of your home or heritage. Your language and way of life is seen as backwards and barbaric.

considering that mojority of 3 year degrees are shitty you can without a doubt. and most of them are sjw so you can pull the transracial if they push too much. crazy times, i know.

A Canadian NDP member came out as bisexual when the party instituted a rule disallowing straight white men from filling in new seats. Everyone knows he's lying but no leftist wants to try calling him out.

My sister BS'd being pacific islander and she even got an award for doing so well despite her disadvantage or some shit.

I've lied about race and even came up with stupid genders. Nobody cares. By liberals' theory, we all came from Africa anyway.

So is Australia

So is it ok for that nig to be white?

Have you guys heard of Sammy Sosa?
The nigger literally pulled a Michael Jackson on purpose.

going to college is at all if for cucks and liberals. Honestly you should have dropped out of high school. Now you're a fag

I wonder how many times this girl is stopped and told "wow, so beautiful" by virtue signaling white women. I wonder if she continues to believe it, or if she's figured out that they do it to make themselves feel good. I wonder if she realizes that she could have passed as a sort of attractive niggress, but she'll just look like a cave man once the transition is complete.

None of that bullshit even matters. You won't get accepted for being a nigger or not, it depends on your current academic standing. If you were hitler's wetdream of a white man or the niggerest of all niggers, if you have unsatisfactory GPA during your transfer, it wouldn't matter, you won't get accepted. Go to bed.

I wonder if you're straight or gay cos' you talk like a fag

niggers can literally be illiterate and become ceo or president.

I think there's too many rich arab kids in US colleges right now for them to be very inclined to pay for more middle eastern students.

Straight. I'll work on sounding less faggy.

same

Not true if you are going to a less well known school

What if you or one of your parents were adopted and nothing is known of their ancestry? Sure, you may look white, but who's to say? What can such an individual do to increase their chance of getting into desired school?

My friend puts nigger on all his applications because he's a quaddroon, was denied at engineering for having under 2.0 GPA. It is true, doesn't matter if you're a nigger or not, they won't let you in if you do not meet the requirements. Doesn't matter if it's MIT or a fucking community college.
Rap and comedy is not a legitimate job.

Are you aware of senator elizabeth warren?
She claims to be a native american...it's on the internet look it up.

If are white, you should have no problem checking the box of either native american or mexican.

If you want to check African...do it. After all we are all from africa right? haha.... :/

But if they decide to look you up on social media, they will know by look at pictures of you. They will look at family members etc...

If you want to take the time to create a social media account that is very...black looking...well that is your choice.

That would only have helped him if he didn't have nigger grades

As they would have of any other race of person. If you meet the requirements, ta-daaaa you get accept, it's easy as that. Race doesn't matter in these cases.

I don't think GPA should carry as much weight as it does. Shitty inner city school districts hand out A's like candy, then find out those straight A students had the lowest SAT scores. The top performing high school's with all white students may have lower GPA's but have the highest SAT scores. So, something doesn't add up. I know some 4.0 students from urban ghettos who couldn't pass any of their college classes.

>couldn't pass any of their college classes
And guess what? They can't take anymore classes when they fail too many of the same class, and they drop out or find a major that they can actually pass. You could be white and rich, white trash, spic, nigger, chinese, whatever. Race doens't matter for college, idk why people think it does.
I can see it happening in a super liberal arts college that doesn't really prepare you for a real job when you graduate, but for the majority of colleges people apply for to get a degree and education for a job that requires actual knowledge, race does not matter.

Yeah, ghettos schools hand out A's like crazy. There's a reason black women are 'the most educated Americans'. They are encouraged to stay in school by teachers who keep telling them they're doing great, then they take bullshit classes with subjective grading criteria until they're PhDs.

But it does matter when they consider who and who not to admit. They may fail out, but that does not help the person who was denied admission. Too many people are granted entrance who don't belong there, and hence the lower number of white men in college these days.

I know who you are

But if he had a 3.5 (easy with ap classes) he is a lock for Harvard as black

Having a 2.0 gpa in an American public school is literally retard tier

Albinism in blacks is hilarious to me because of how apparent it becomes the idea that the color of their skin is the least of the reasons why we're not into them.
Shit, they NEED that fuckin melanin to hide wtf they actually look like.

>Resort #1: "race isn't even real, you race realist!"
>Resort #2: "All humans evolved from niggers"
Anyways, what are they going to 23andme you and say that you're not n% Black to qualify?

You're american, so you have a right to claim you are a mongrel.

Do it, faggot. It's impossible for them to disprove and it would be wacist to try.

Jesus christ canada

I got into a lot of trouble for trying to claim First Nations, even though for some reason I look like a native.

It was really embarrassing.