Is it redpilled or bluepilled to only have daughters?

is it redpilled or bluepilled to only have daughters?

Other urls found in this thread:

bellybelly.com.au/conception/how-to-conceive-a-boy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The red and blue pill as regarding children has to do more with the discipline you impart rather than the gender. Just my 2 cents

Having daughters makes you a cuck. You have to let another man fuck a girl you spent thousands of hours carefully raising.

Means you're low-mid testo, nerdy, or sensitive.

Noticed that dudes with more daughters than sons tend to be more sensitive.

Dudes with more sons tend to be more aloof, prone to saying off color stuff, and assertive.

Having sons also makes you more redpilled because it makes the future of the White Man more personal.

Too much fish

that's why you gotta marry them off to third cousins from the same great great grandpa. Downton Abbey code.

I wish I was a girl dude. Being in an all male family (sans mom) fucking sucks.
I'm a decent looking smart guy, but the autism prevents me from finishing school or going out.
If I were female I'd have plopped out white 3 kids already

How did Cruz manage to make such hot lolis?
That's why you fuck your daughters yourself.

Why are you such a pedo?

Fathers, more often than not, prefer daughters. Mothers prefer sons.
It's just how it is.

Only daughters = low testosterone cucks

So far I only have daughters.
>A study of hundreds of years of family trees suggests a man's genes play a role in him having sons or daughters. Men inherit a tendency to have more sons or more daughters from their parents. This means that a man with many brothers is more likely to have sons, while a man with many sisters is more likely to have daughters.

My grandfather, former Waffen-SS man who fathered 5 daughters, might have something to do with this.

To all you virgin cucks suggesting that having daughetrs is a "bad thing", well that's because none of you have the ability to physically attract women to begin with: if anything you are not fit to take part in this discussion by virtue of the fact that you wont be having either sons or daughters.

At this point having any kids that even remotely resemble white is a fucking accomplishment at this point. Boys are less likely to race mix I would assume.

Also guaranteed lineage, no possible cucking

Having daughter is not a bad thing. Not having a son is bad. Sometimes having a paternal nephew is as good as having a son, your brothers son.

If I had the wealth, I'd keep getting my wife pregnant until I had at least 2 boys, doesn't matter if it takes 5 girls to get there.

Daughters so you can have even more daughters with them, 72 to be exact

"guaranteed" lineage for the mom.

Girls don't carry your y-chromosome. Girls are nice but don't carry the crown jewel of manhood... the y-chromosome... the DNA that doesn't recombine.

t.poojeet

>is it redpilled to be tall?
>is it redpilled to have dark hair?

Did you learn that gromosome shill crap in a fake "libcuck College". It is fake science.

Real men have sons.
Cucks have girls.

It means you got too much estrogen in your system.

Red pill and blue pill are how you educate and discipline them.

red-pilled only if they love butter

blue-pilled to have only two kids desu senpai

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

>infinite sex
how can this be bluepilled

>fucking daughter when under 18
You were the one who took it there

>disregard that I'm retarded

nigga having a daughter is not really something you choose

Son or daughter, doesn't matter.
All that matters is that you you have more than two kids; the more the merrier. And that you raise your children traditionally.

While this is true, statistically it doesn't hurt to have at least one daughter as they're nearly guaranteed to mate and produce offspring, which continues your genetic line at least.

that behemoth jaw

JUST

Fucking idiots.

Blue pilled

I wouldnt want my daughter to have the degenerate shit I have done to women done to her

first post best post

discipline, attitude, work ethic, and finally empathy
those are the aspects of my future children that id like to focus on
and teaching them my polish culture/heritage/language.

>Sex selection is voluntary.

>the degenerate shit I have done to women
Then don't be a degenerate and maybe you won't raise degenerates.

>have done

No one is born a monk my friend

We all have a past we cannot change and some of it is less proud then others

amen

its giving up too early

neck yourself

>Played semi pro hockey.
>Well known as an enforcer
>Never lost a fight
>Beat the shit out of players who are now in NHL
>Several fights off of ice.
>has daughter

Fuck off with that bullshit.

Kurwa.

> one daughter become crazy cat lady

>think about it logically
no fuck u

Feed her lots of food so she gets so tubby men don't want her. Then you are not cucked

Raising a daughter in 2017 means either being a cuckold or disowning your daughter eventually. You can teach your sons not to be little faggots like all kids nowadays, can't really teach your daughter not to be a bitch. Atleast to me it comes as way harder (borderline impossible), when compared to raising a good son.

That's what you're saying as a male. If you were a female you would of probubly ended up fucking niggers anyway. If there are any in your country.

>third cousin
>great great grandpa

Third cousins would be great grandpa. your parents first cousin is your second cousin, their child is your third cousin, your first cousins child is also your second cousin once removed.

It just means you're low test. You might get a red-pilled son, but daughters are impossible to control. They won't gravitate towards honor, they gravitate towards what is easy. Going with the crowd happens much more often for women than men because as a man, no one gives a fuck about you to begin with, so fitting in isn't as vital.

Try your best with whichever you get, but it's far easier to raise sons.

children are only lemmings if they have shit genetics or have parents that don't love them. It's not hard to make boy or girls not degenerate sluts, you just need to teach them self respect which is easy as shit. The problem is boomers never do this because they don't value love, marriage, virginity etc and have been brainwashed by the electric jew that all kids go through a "rebellious phase"

Tough call.
On one hand, your daughters have a much higher chance of being on the receiving end of Find/Fuck/Forget.
But on the other hand, they are almost guaranteed preferential treatment in the professional sphere, so unless they are total trash at academics, they will probably "succeed" and land a comfy, stable income job. Not to mention, the likelihood of being accused of rape years after anything remotely related happened is almost nonexistent.

Some of us clearly fucked up more than others

Nice meaningless anecdote

No it fucking doesn't, stop making assumptions about biology, that's absolutely retarded you lazy sack of shit.

Then go the nigger route and abandon her.
Goes to show that blacks are alpha.

It's blue pilled to have any daughters at all. Get an abortion if it's a girl.

Having daughters is good because if they have children, there is no chance there were cucked and therefore your bloodline lives on. I think there was a study on this and how grandparents would subconsciously give more expensive presents to their daughters children compared to their sons.

Pros: if you can keep them away from feminism, you are basically guaranteed to get 3-4 grandchildren per daughter.

Cons: their future will be in someone else's control.

I'm a virgin at 24 and disabled but I'm looking forward to making some Normie father a cuck by fucking his daughter

>grandparents would subconsciously give more expensive presents to their daughters children compared to their sons
One thing to note are that daughters are closer to their immediate families. A wife would most likely have her own parents babysit her child(ren) rather than her in laws. I don't think it's out of malice, just that she already has a fully established trust with her family than her does with her husband's family.

You should strive for a mix because it's more balanced for them as siblings, however having a daughter first is advantageous for many reasons. Anything posted to the contrary is autistic sperglord drivel.

That's because the gifts you can give to a man are like:
>super cheapshit
>cheapshit
>midrange
>super ultra very fucking luxury

while for women you have the entire spectrum of choices

Well shit. My only siblings are sisters.

having daughters only is bluepilled because it shows u cant even imbue your wife hard enough
>bellybelly.com.au/conception/how-to-conceive-a-boy/

Believe it or not, the more hyper-androgenous a man is, the more likely he is to have daughters. This makes sense from an evolutionary perspective because daughters require able defense as they are so highly sought after by outsiders. They also represent nature's relative safe bet, genetically, so male outliers (hyper androgenous men) tend to have them as a return to the mean (and away from what this community calls autism). Keep in mind that hyper androgenous men are defined more by their neurology (extreme masculine thought precesses, low empathy, high spacial reasoning) and have much less to do with testosterone or physical build.

This thread is fucking stupid.

your name dies. all that time money effort and expense. for what?

*risk

girls won't carry on your name

your lineage will basically die out

It's red pilled, having girls means you are high T and directly control of the reproduction factory so raise them right and you'll have many superior grand children, your dna will flourish into eternity with advantage.

daughters are a blessing. so are sons.

>the more hyper-androgenous a man is, the more likely he is to have daughters.

[citation needed]