Buyfag thread

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

goodsmile.info/en/products/category/playset
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should I?

No.

Should I get this semen demon?

Remove those wings from her at once. She cannot fly. Do not try to teach her such things.

Stop posting her, you're making me want one.

Desu.

Where do you buy accessories for when you make a specific setting? Like if I want it to look like an office or a kitchen?
PS. Last picture of a series I posted a few days ago.

You can't tell her what she can or can't do

Just get her, go deep into the rabbit hole

That is dangerous! She could fall and get a booboo. You stop this madness this instant!

Please do not harm the Akarin.

Yosh!
Arigato GSC!

>Calne Ca is pretty cute too.
Yeah she is.

>Only own Gourai proper
Guess I better pick up the FAG and the Cupoche too.

There are a few Nendoroid playsets, but I don't think any of them fit those two themes. You could look into some small props and stuff which you can find on AmiAmi and whatnot, but the scale might not be perfect.

MAMI THINK SHE SLICK

2017 is a damn good year to be a buyfag. Been modestly collecting up until now.(4th year) But it's finally happened. The slippery slope has dropped off into a never ending black hole.
Anyways, Post those Preorders!
1/3

Still can't believe I'll finally get these abs at a reasonable price.

Why is Aoba crying, and what's the deal with that empty base?

Here are the rest.
Collage by an user here.

2/3

there's an official onahole based on calne ca, off topic but just thought I'd throw that out there

/3

You could probably consolidate those three into a single post if you didn't use the collage shots.

Less spam is good.

3/3

Gonna look it up later on. I just started buying some nendoroids and more are incoming in the future, but I'd like to display then in different settings.

>Gourai proper
The first kit I airbrushed.

and it's bad.

Refer to this

You can find all of them on GSC's website: goodsmile.info/en/products/category/playset
Looks like there's a kitchen one from Working!!.

I've been trying to find a collage maker that allows more than 10 pics but no luck. I'll search harder though.

Damn, that looks fantastic. Mine's still unpainted as of now, I don't feel confident enough to not fuck it up just yet. How did airbrushing go for you?

>bottom right
Wait that Saitom h-manga got a figure?

>preordering Liko
but why?

Use MS Paint you fuck.
Why the fuck do you need to put 80 pictures of 31 figures into three posts?

Waah you wasted 1 of my posts!

I mean, I'm not expecting a skeleton robot zombie thing to be a good lay or anything.

There are still some thing that I haven't PO because I'm still not sure to PO them

Yes sirr. She's looking good too.
I think she's cute. What's the trouble?

well i expected not needing a literal pencil penis to able to fuck it without hurting either.

I did a thorough search on both Sup Forums’s and /jp/’s archives as well as buyfags.moe but I didn’t feel satisfied with the results so I’ll ask here
There’s an r18 doujin on alice-books that I want to import but I’m pretty sure it could be seen as loli or some shit by customs and I don’t wanna risk it so, should I:
-Buy it via alice-books alongside other non-r18 doujins and illustration books, and if so, should I keep it to 5 for the small packet (is it SAL?) or go above 5 and go with EMS or
-Use Biginjap and buy it alongside other non-lewd doujins and such and pay for registered SAL?
The cover of the doujin isn’t suggestive in the slightest and the only thing that indicates that it’s a r18 doujin is it being indicated in small letters on the bottom
I'm located in a red Burgerland state, if that matters

Shouldn't be an issue for you then, user?

no man it fucking hurts

Pretty much doesn't matter. Buy it the way that's cheapest and easiest for you.

Is this a good first fig?
It's in a dead heat between it and the Tsukihi GoodSmile makes

Or should I start with a lower quality prize fig before I take the deep dive into the far end of the weeb pool?

>crazy zombie made of blades
>hurts to fuck
sounds good to me

Well the threads are limited to 150 images and everything you posted was garbage, so...

I wouldn't say bad. Different for sure though. None of the anime related onaholes really seem practical anyway.

>150 images
No they aren't

Smiles i want to protect

Would EMS be ok, then?

>a good first fig
Your choice of first figure(s) has no value other than sentimental value.

I meant is that a good figure that I won't regret (from a quality standpoint) spending a bunch of money on, because I haven't spent a bunch of money on painted PVC before.

is it made of twisted metal and broken glass and used needles?

>How did airbrushing go for you?
Pretty good. Patience is the key. Also practice.

I'd megu this min.

kazuma kazuma

This is one of the few GSC monogatari figs I don't own. I can tell you Tsukihi figure is top tier quality. Amazing base and quality figure. Hanekawa's figure should still be a good choice. Hachikuji and Senjougahara's are a little disappointing quality-wise.

Yes if you're not a super poorfag always go EMS.

kazuma desu

>been naming all my RPG protags Kazuma now

>Not going through a rotation between
>nigga
>asshole

>>nigga
>>asshole
does not translate well to kana

>bitch
>lil shit
>faggot
>other expletive that'll give you a chuckle

Thanks user!

As much as I like Malware-chan, I don't want her in swimwear.

>1/8th by Broccoli goes up for 14,410 jpy just days after Alphamax's 1/7th goes up for rerelease for 10k jpy
This is a disaster, right?

Really? All 31 one of those figures were garbage? Seriously? Don't kid yourself you gay ass macfaggot. Or should I call you a poor piece of shit? How about both then.
>Hurrr durrrrr everyone's taste is shit but mine.
Get lost.

>Dat NepNep
WOAH WOAH WOAH

That dress and hairpiece look awful.

The "safest" first fig in terms of quality/satisfaction would be something by Alter

2/3 grills, 1/3 desperately trying to relive childhood
also have a hi-mock gunpla on the way, if that goes good I'll pre-order architect and gourai fags

that polynian screams JUSTICE.

*3/4, 1/4, math is hard

I've seen the photos here and some of my office workers' works, and I can say that my want for a FAG is growing at an alarming rate.

>tfw frame arms girl manga is not a romance manga so there won't be a bit where stylet takes gourai on a romantic flight after she learns to fly better and instead stylet will just continue to be a dork

you co-workers have FAGs? where you work it sounds cool?

Good. I'll love Stylet all the same, just like when she was just a 3D girl

Oh hey, I liked your work on /toy/

Best girl just had an exclusive release you can pick up this month, or the normal rerelease next month.

Or get innocentia this month, or actually get all of them

Bunny!

Not sure if this is the place for it, but...is anyone selling Bungo Stray Dogs merch?

I just started building my red bunny, there's so many extra parts I don't know what to do with them all.

Send them to me

A small startup game development company in a third-world country

I'm really teetering on the edge with that Hresvelgr=Ater

damn, that does sound cool
anyway I'd go for it, FAGs are cute and building plamos is fun

>tfw this is the only figure of my waifu

>having an autistic bear for a waifu

Kuma'n user, give him a break.

I will fight you not-online mate.

>Not having Tanya on front
>Not getting to flop your dick around like it was coming out of her mouth

I'm sure I'll find a use for skin tone bunny legs.

I'm counting the days until Innocentia is released. I need my smug cat girl harem.

>tfw all the initial d figures are shit
I just want a nice Dagumi to stand next to my model 86, damn it.

Autism witch nendoroid up for PO soon.

>1/3 is actually affordable
>darkest doll is only "skin orange"

Thanks, Trump.

Don't worry there is always that Muramasa or whatever that dark girl was called doll
its super expensive

Yeah, but I didn't want the elf ears.

>calne onahole
Wow, I don't think I ever thought a single thing was "sexy" about this version.

And I still don't.

why

Decided to pre-order miku anyways. I'm not even sure if i can pay for her lol

Maybe if you didn't pre-order a stupid nendo you would be able.

nendo isn't expensive tho,i won't have problems paying for it. But i'm kinda worried about others