Steins;Gate

Was it rape?

Are you rape?

What is rape?

Is this from the drama CD or something? Why on earth would they bring this faggot back

Spinoff material. Basically he's there because someone has to be a foil to Okabe aside from SERN sometimes. Okabe gets his ass kicked by this guy is basically every route in Darling.

what's his endgame?

Well, Okabe manage to win over him in one route of Phenogram, thanks to Alpacaman

I watched the movie last night after getting curious because so many user's were shitting on it and I didn't really remember it.

I actually thought it was decent. There were a few things that bothered me like the time travel mechanics not matching up or making sense and the ending was pretty weak, but it had some scenes I thought were really good.

>alpacaman reproducing
>drunk kurisu
>cheek rubbing
>general good okabe/Kurisu scenes
And most importantly
>"I don't care"
I thought that was a really really good scene.

The only part I didn't really like was the last 20 minutes or so.

Baby don't hurt me

>tfw no Phenogram anime

Starving on the streets if Phenogram is any indication.

You watch the movie for the fan service. Problem is it violated time travel mechanics and added nothing to the setting, partly due to the fact it's non-canon. A disappointing waste of a movie slot.

Eh, nothing in Phenogram was great enough to warrant an adaptation.
Still, I would love to see an adaptation of Faris and Braun's route.

What a perfect shot

F L A T

No more

nullpo

Yeah, not arguing that there couldn't have been a way better use for a S;G movie, just that I don't think one deserves as much hate as it gets. It's not a terrible movie.

hi

Please don't enslave us

I'd like to see Moeka's route. It was touching that the lab merely treating her kindly was enough to make her loyalties shift.

Guess there's no energy for a Steins;Gate thread.
Well, we had a good one recently anyway.
Keep calm and eat karaage.

Mayushii is for hug not for fug.

I am curious as to what part of that you interpreted as sexual acts towards Mayuri. It just seems to come out of nowhere.
Maybe "eat karaage"? Does that mean eating out Mayuri's pussy?

I'm 3 episodes into this series after a friend pushed me into it.

I can't put my finger on it but it's so overbearingly dull. I'm not sure what it is. The directing, the sequencing. The characters themselves. I'm just not sure.

Somebody reassure me that it's actually a good show. Or at the very least insult me and compel me to watch by calling me a faggot or something.

faggot

FUCK YOU I'M GONNA PROVE YOU WRONG AND WATCH THE WHOLE THING

It's a slow burn. There's a lot of setup and characterization and the real swing starts at episode 11 I think.

A miserable little pile of thrusts.

The show doesn't even start until like 10 episodes in

I agree that the faffing about in the first dozen episodes really takes you out of it. The LN is a lot better if only because it elaborates on the theories behind the science

Absolutely

There just isn't enough new material to talk aobut.

LN?

Why is Lukako wearing a dress?