Tainted Bloodline

If you wouldn’t enthusiastically gas every single (((person))) in pic related, you’re in the wrong place.

/TD and (((The Rebe))) are more your speed.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Top-50-most-influential-Jews-Places-11-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Back to the daily stormer with you

But the Holocaust is a myth like the gas chambers?

>gas

GTFO nigger there are way more interesting ways to kill kikes

Ahh is the civi triggered?

But if it did?

Word. I have found flaying to be quite delicious.

Absolutely not follow in the footsteps of Hitler and just throw them in a camp. Containment is better then extermination.

Ivanka deserves extra gas desu. Who the hell WILLINGLY converts to Judaism?!

Jews are like masons. Only the ones at the top are culpable.

Masons that worship demons called themselves "Jew" [2400BC]

Who's at the top?

>hurr durr look how edgy I am

I wouldn't because Jews are not the enemy.

Wow this place is pozzed

Hey look (((Shapiro)))
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Top-50-most-influential-Jews-Places-11-20

Don't jew already know?

I am a goy

the top 0.01% of masons are devil worshiping Alistair Crowley types, and the other 99.9% just think they're in a men's club with cool secret handshakes and ceremonies.
It's the same with the jews. Look at who controls the financial and media institutions, they have an agenda. They are the 0.01%, the other 99.9% are just regular people that go to synagogue because they were raised in the religion.

Foolish American, you thought you could escape the ZOG?

You are and will be ruled by Jews. Shut up about it goyim or we'll double the diversity qoutas. White Americans don't even have a country.

I her shit like this a lot and never hear names

Don't be so lazy just do a little research

They're not lazy, it's just the JIDF GIYUS (Give Israel Your Untold Support) crew spreading their holiday cheer/lies throughout the internet

I am always at the right place, at the right time! And you are a fool for typing that bull, they look like a lovly family and I wish them much goodness.

so back to >>>po eh?

For the sake of the country and mankind I'd take them over all you mastrabatory shitposters any day.

Whatever you say Achmed

>inb4 Sup Forums finds out Donald Jr. is also married to a spouse of Jewish descent

Trumps entire bloodline is tainted

The trump family all have this weird boneless faced, oval shaped head. So odd looking.

Their kids all have those unfortunate features too

>virtue signaling this hard

>muhammered is a cocksucking pedo.

this stupid fucking satanic planet. all this shit is all a religion of the worship of different kinds of vaginas. there is a medication that is cheap and no side effects that has made it possible for ONLY gay MALES to stop getting aids. this medication shoots itself in its face if it finds itself inside a pussy. gays and jews are fucking opposites. get it through your globe-o-sexual pear earth minds