PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE!!!

THE TRAITOR HAS DIED!!!

MAY HE ROT IN HELL!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Mccain dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source?

Nice try, can't detain the McCain

Didn't he had a drink of iluminati to extend his life?

jewgle.com

sauce now faggot.

Big if true

>MCCAIN DEAD
Big if true.

Confirmed. Turn on bbc

S

PLS!

Dumbass.

Sage.

Suck on BBC.

People that post happening threads with no link should be permabanned.

>174,000 salary
>net worth 21 million
How is that even possible?

He's not dead yet you dick.

the (((Clinton foundation)))

child trafficking.

pay2play

larp

Let's hope reincarnation is not a thing for him LUL

Politicians have nonprofit foundations and pay themselves a large salary.

unless you're Vietcong, then you can get him to give up troop locations and make propaganda to support the North Vietnam effort

S

Shut the fuck up and spit you dolt

Obligatory smarmy "Let me google that for you" link
lmgtfy.com/?q=Mccain dead

SSSSSSS

jerk

leaf

balderdash
sage

umm BACK OFF.......?

You sure can.

Kys for this

fake and gay

hahahahaha best post!

You dumb fucks they wont announce it until the morning and it wont be on twitter it will be a formal announcement but I work at the hospital and they tried for 47 minutes to resusitate.

nah

literally no source, OP is a massive faggot

ID nay. Pack it up boyos, another waste of a thread.

i hope u are legit :)

Fakes death. Then slinks off to little orphan island where they bite his nips and call him Papa Cains.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS for shit

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS for spit

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS for scorch

McCain gets reincarnated as a dung beetle

Rolling balls of shit in his next life like he did in his previous life.

I feel like mcain is just a guy who hasnt adapted well. Like he was probabmy super based in the 80's and prior but is now just a relic for a party that doesnt exist anymore. Like he stands for a bunch of stuff that was coopted and corrupted a decade ago and just doesnt realize hes being baited by a bunch of corrupt shitheads who play off of his loyalty to something that is dead now.

Im also medicated out the ass on opiates and valium so my opinion might me rather more rosey than usual at the moment.

Kek, this

Yes. Your medication is surely to blame for this retarded assessment.

mccain was never "based", god how i hate that shitty nigger word.

look up the USS Forrestall fire, his first two plane crashes, the information he gave up to the VC, how it impacted the war effort, the propaganda he produced, how he was treated compared to other POW's and now look up what rank he was when he left the navy.

Now if Ruth ginsburg would go, 2017 would be a pretty good year.

... Annexin A2 ...plays a big part of having a certain kind of cancer. Apparently there is also a way to inject this protein into your body and promote a certain kind of cell invasion which can kill you.

I need you to go back in time a little over a decade ago. Much like last year it was a big political year....One of those candidates had some political baggage. Baggage that was going to come out. Baggage in the form of a written diary that this female former A- list celebrity had kept in longhand for decades. This diary spelled out some very big secrets when it came to sex between herself and some of the most powerful people in politics. The diary mentioned the candidate in detail and also mentioned family members of the candidate. Finally, they decided to incapacitate her.... She always got a shot every year. She always did it at an event to encourage others to get theirs. An event that had dozens of volunteer nurses giving shots. One of those nurses gave a very special injection to the celebrity.

Just as predicted, she got sick and developed tumors and was out of commission for a little over a year...

Well, once again, our celebrity got a flu shot at the same public event and the same nurse was back four years later. This time the celebrity got sick and never got better. She died.

There is a footnote to this story. Last year this A+ list politician was at a public event getting a flu shot and what looked to be the same nurse from before. Before you knew it, the A+ lister was near death. Apparently when you are young you can beat it once, but if you are older, your chances diminish relative to your age.

Big political year/candidate: 2008/Hillary Clinton
Diary of female former A- list celebrity: Eleanor Mondale (Walter Mondale’s daughter) (brain tumor)
Family members of the candidate: Bill Clinton
A+ list politician: John McCain (brain cancer)

tl;dr: McCain was injected with a cancer-causing agent... maybe

Nigger can’t even spell resuscitate

can confirm

He married Rich. Like John Kerry.

How will McBrain ever recover?

Dream on kiddo

He started out a Lincoln Savings and Loan. He has been dirty all his life.

Why the fuck would you resuscitate a guy with GBM?

S

Watch me cuck this tumor harder than i cucked Trump on healthcare

This is correct. He defrauded people so badly it ALMOST cost him his political career, then modern Democrats happened.

timestamped picture of you next to McCain's corpse or GTFO

Fake and gay

Bitch im a motherfucking Maverick

>GBM
so you be sayin mccain is having a afair with a ghey black man?

His brain definitely is. Glioblastoma Multiforme is commonly abbreviated “GBM”.

IIRC, they pulled him in so they could go easy on the others because that way it was a “bipartisan scandal”. McLame was the ONLY GOP involved.

show hospital ID with timestamp