Is this the greatest anime of the decade?

Is this the greatest anime of the decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J9xMoz-FIZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>overrated shit.

Unironically, yes. I used to think Katanagatari, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, Mawaru Penguindrum and Ping Pong wouldn't be topped, but Konosuba did it beautifully.

>unironically

After watching Konosuba, Miyazaki stated that his faith in the future of anime had been restored.

Fuck off.

It's a great show indeed, definitely the AotS and maybe AotY material, but I wont say it's the anime of the decade, mostly because of the QUALITY, some repetitive jokes, and other things I won't mention right now, plus there have been a couple of shows better than Konsuba that air in this decade.

what makes it so good and so popular? i watch pieces and clips and nothing really stands out.

(OP)
no_

Greetings reddit!

Samefag.

It's a feel good anime with really good humor, lots of fan service and top tier waifus.

>top tier waifus

I don't understand when nu-weebs use this as an argument. I mean no fucking shit it have hot anime girls just like 99% of anime out there.

No fucking shit

I fucked up the spoiler

and when copping and pasting the post, I left in (OP)

You're a failure, I get it.

You think I just mean their looks when I say top-tier. This is why you don't understand.

No I don't understand people who call multiple anime girls waifu.

You're the one who don't understand the meaning of the word.

I'm on Sup Forums aren't I?

It's Engrish for wife which was derived from the Old English word "wifman" which means woman. Stop being a pedantic fuckhead.

And you can't have multiple waifus.

Lurk more cancer.

You can in Islam :^)

Good reddit emote I like it.

get a load of this moron

Its probably only worthwhile anime of the decade the rest is mostly pure shit

YES

Maidragon is better.

>implying :^)
>hasn't been around longer than reddit

:^)

It's a decent parody of all those Isekai shows everyone loves to hate, the MC is relatively alpha, and the jokes tend to be funny most of the time, even if you see them coming from a mile away. It's like watching Japanese IASIP seeing how four assholes screw everything up.

It's nowhere near the best show of the decade though. It's not even in the top 10. Sup Forums just loves hyperbole and Megumin.

This.

The beauty of 2D is that you can spread your love and none of them will get jealous or threaten to leave you. If you want to tie yourself down to one, stick with 3D.

Coz we havent seen cute girls doing cute things together before.

>Greatest of the decade
>Not greatest of all time

I dare people to find something better than Konosuba because nothing can top this comedic gold

>Redditdragon is better

I hope you all are just baiting cause fuck, Konosuba is nowhere above average tier.

It's Goddess tier

I found myself laughing much more at But I guess that doesn't make it better

Its a parody of the isekai genre it will guarantee to make you laugh and keep you entertained. You'll find nothing better this season or any seasons before that for that matter.

You're right, its nowhere average-tier its absolutely god-tier

Dragon titties isn't even the best CGDCT show of this season.

And you know this because.....?

You seem to be the one parroting things about Reddit when it seems you're the only one who's been there m8

>Konosuba is more of a reddit show than Maiddragon.

Is this seriously an argument anyone gives a shit about?
Fucking go to reddit if you like it so much.

Could you tell me this anime again? I wanted to see it based on previews but forgot the name. Want to see ep 1 now.

>People are this mad that their shit show and shit studio is flopping

What a time

Is this just a run of the mill quirky anime or does it provides decent action and plot?

stop being a bigot. some of us are polygamists.

Boku no Dumbpire.

TTGL still has a month before it's Ten Years old

Demi-chan

Why is she so perfect?

Please don't act as if Konosuba is original.

She have vampiric intellect

is konosuba another generic ecchi action harem or is it actually original?
Ive never seen it, but the idea of it being a generic ecchi action harem makes me not want to watch it

It's not.

Its an unique blend of character types with good humour, nothing like SZS or, god forbid, nichijous shit.
Also an asshole mc everyone likes.

>Aids Dragon

It has actual good animation and is relatively funny.

It's good. People that like it are just hyperbolic when describing how good it is. It's not THE BEST ANIME EVER by a long shot.

It's *slightly* different

ex MC dies and is offered an OP trait to compensate for going into a shitty setting that needs help, he acts snarky and gets the non attentive goddess to be the thing he brings with him and she gets stuck with him and she's can't leave until they kill the generic demon king. So he becomes just a normal guy with a jobber goddes

Also how he dies is funny. It's just small twists on common shit, nothing ground breaking

Theres a spectrum of how many uniqu/new ideas the author inserts into the series.
The most original thing maid dragon has is that horny loli.

Anime: Yes
WN: fuck no

>DEEN studio being praised for good animation

Thats some crazy shit let me tell you.

>People unironically like this show

I don't see the humor in it, its just as bad as maidragon with cute girls doing cute things

>It's not THE BEST ANIME EVER by a long shot.
Says you

The character interactions are some of the best I've ever seen. Everyone feels like an individual instead of a template, especially Kazuma. This show would not function the same without his personality, which makes it stand out from other shows of its kind.

It's not exactly a comedy.

>lots of fan service and top tier waifus.
well, those are two reasons for not bothering watching it

That's okay, the show isn't really aimed at girls.

Calling it good is an insult

It's not about the humor. Same thing I said here
, the characters actually feel like their have a personality, which is what I usually look for in characters. I want to know what make this character their own person.

The fact that Hikari isn't just a easy going genki girl, but has also shown to be embarrassed and emotional gives her a soul. It humanizes the characters, which is what I think they were trying to do with the show.

This. best answer to this thread.

it's not Nichibros/cromartie levels of funny but its comedy is unique. it really is just propelled by the MC. the other characters are only funny in their interactions with him

>isekai IASIP
ok I'm sold

Konosuba's best trait is its ability to reference earlier funny events and combine with a later funny event to turn it into a big fucking metajoke that's hilarious. Watching clips doesn't do it justice.

Case in point:
>Kazuma and Aqua need money
>goes hunt giant toads
>not strong enough, Aqua gets eaten by a toad
>traumatized Aqua
>Overmatched pair seek party member
>Megumin joins and explodes frog then collapses out of instant exhaustion
>gets eaten and becomes slimy with frog juice
>Aqua re-traumatized as she gets eaten again
>Megumin begs Kazuma to let her stay even though she's one trick pony with no mana
>Kazuma tries to abandon slimy used up girl. Witnesses witness
>Masochistic pervert hears rumors of sick fuck that rubs slime on girls and tries to abandon them once used
>Tries to join party with goal of being abused in gross slime and abandoned

You're right, its absolutely amazing

I'd say it's in the top 10 in the last decade. name 10 better shows

If you have hysterically low standards or only watched the reddit-tier shows like Re:Zero, Ping Pong or Shingeki no Kyojin, sure.

Why would you lump Trashagatari together with those masterpieces

Tatami, Shiki
Madoka, Steins;Gate, Mawaru, Usagi Drop
Yamato 2199
Non Non Biyori, Kyousougiga
Nozaki-kun, Parasyte
Owarimonogatari, Death Parade
Shouwa Genroku

Enough?

Better shows user, none of those are better.

>Its popular so it must be bad

>generic isekai haremtrash with bad animation and art
>anything higher than 4/10

What a meme

How has it felt like to to be eating shit your entire life?

>This
>Generic
Does that word mean something else where your from user?

Getting tirggered that easily, eh? Konosuba is fucking trash, no wonder only your kind like it.

>your instead of you're
I successfully triggered myself.

Hey, not my fault a shit series appeal people with shit tastes

The only one with shit taste here is (You)

Honestly these reasons don't do the show justice. The girls are great, but Kazuma's the best character and definitely carries the show. The way he deals with their bullshit is great and I hate the fact we don't see more characters like him in these shows.

youtu.be/J9xMoz-FIZw

>This
>Funny
Retards have fun with the silliest things

Daily reminder memesuba got a S2 because it was planned in advance and S3 wont be happening.

Yes Deen's going to make some new ip anime to replace konosubas #1 sales.

You didn't counter my argument asking how you find the show generic other than the setting.

You got a source to go with such a claim?

>ifunny
This is Sup Forums now.

Its probably going up there with the immortal anime comedies

What did you expect from Konosubafags?

>You got a source to go with such a claim?
Every single Kadokawa adaptation, you can check them.

Sure, it's not generic, whatever. It's still far from funny. Are you claiming that not being generic automatically makes it funny?

>immediately after this shitshow ends it will be completely and entirely forgotten
Is there any better feeling?

that's some mighty fine goalpost moving right there

That's what they said during season one