Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=162897
youtu.be/_piyok2543w
medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SAY IT WITH ME
MADAM

>Oy Vey!!!!!!!!

if they want to open the rabbit hole of suspicious deaths, bring it on.

I want to run my tongue all up and down her long giraffe neck.

Thanks for the laugh OP. Great joke.

for what purpose?

>for what purpose?
To collude you dunce!!! Haven't you been watching CNN?!

Oh shut up

Lol let’s see. Clinton kill list: 60+ and CLIMBING.

Trump kill list: ZERO with absolutely not a breath of criminality whatsoever in their entire family HISTORY until the man decides to run for president as a Republican.

Gee l think I’ll stick with “bitch got killed by the Clintons for their incomprehensibly deep corruption for 200 Alex”

>I'm going to tweet super secret secrets
>nah

All it takes is one user with a hefty shovel to make these people stop polluting our feeds.

please... Ivanka would never work with Hillary. At least try to make it believable.

Madame INMATE

>Galizia gets killed by Sicilian mob

"GALIZIA WAS ASSASINATED"

FUCKING KEK

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the Clinton body count continues to grow:
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=162897

Quite the accusation, it's almost libel.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED!! It's legitimately fucking over for Drumpfh, not even memeing. No one can survive this. In fact he'll probably see the same fate as Tsar Nich, acid bath and all.

what's that rules for radical rule?
something about accusing the enemy of the things that you do?

the arrests must be close

This will surely be the end of Blumpf.

For real this time.

And if not this time, definitely, DEFINITELY next time.

>warning the world that he's about to do an expose on a political assassination

he's next to get fired

>thetruthseeker.co.uk
>real world

It’s been a while since we heard some desperately pathetic muh Russia lies

>thetruthseeker.co.uk
>real world

Still more believable than wapo or cnn...

Ok so they did freeze billions and billions of diggits in qatar and now some dems have lost on tons but come on!

With confidence I can say there will be a second term, and so o! It could get painful of its time to seal it and sit back!

I'm with her.

boomer detected

good
nepotism won't be allowed
and this will open the Clinton flood gates

>OMG MY IMAGINARY SOURCE IS KILL THEREFORE MY STORY JUST BE TRUE TRUST ME GOYIM!!!

- the article

We should really just kill all leftists now and save the world further embarrassment.

We would be on a 3 year track to world peace and a solution to climate change if she won.

His name was Seth Rich!

>our feeds
freudian slip?
unironically follows ppl like this on twitter...
advocating for irl violence...
shill.

>delaying a thread about an assassination
>telling everybody you know something important about group that have ordered assassinations and are delaying telling everyone what you know

Want to know how I know this is fake?

This dude is mentally ill LMFAO. Seriously the shit he's spouting is schizophrenia tier. Should be put on an involuntary 72 hour hold. Trump derangement syndrome is real.

"HEY GUYS!!! LOOK HERE!!!"

"In a little bit I'm going to write an article about the most powerful man in the worlds daughter and how she is a murderer.
I'm a little busy now, but I'll get around to it."

Fucking kek

Excuse me but Abramson has only produced stellar journalism.

And we would've gotten it all if it weren't for that meddling russian expert.

can we just firing squad all these fakers and hoaxsters until all that's left is people willing to do their fucking job instead of making shit up

everything surrounding music, TV, and movie stars is fake
your point?

What a One Post Wonder.

And who the fuck delays talking about something that is supposed to be all important?

I've found these faggots get super triggered when you use the same reaction gifs they use in trigger. I need that one where that celebrity woman goes "yeah, ok, sure" with no.audio. I think it's Jennifer Lawrence or some woman similar to that. That shit triggers them hard.

to be fair, everybody, because everybody today is a whiny attention craving slut raking for ratings
from hannity's tick tocks to assange's leaks

>((Abramson))
Happy Jewmas everybody!
You get Jews!
Jews everywhere!

youtu.be/_piyok2543w

You know its got shit when the "Russian Mafia" is brought into the story.

Lol watch this "collusion" be some literal petty/small shit to the point no one in their right mind would ever try to shit on someone for

> Whataboutism
not an argument you amerimutt

It's getting to the point where I'm actually embarrassed for them. I even try to help out the shills a bit here and there, let them know how shitty a job they're doing.

they get their $0.02 anyway, user
no need to tip

AYY

Seth's batting average is pretty low lately.

Most of his masturbatory 'twitter threads' of late haven't panned out.

He's just trying to bait people these days.

Guys, in all seriousness, we can't allow Trump to get the nuclear codes.

Worse. Author? Shlomo Shekelstein. How did you guys miss that?

>there are people that actually believe this

you'll never lick ivanka's teeth

Shit, better contact our Police Commissioner, apparently we need to demand Ivanka be extradited

Ivanka could literally have this cuck killed

but he's irrelevant

>My daddys winning is too good for you, liberals.

The mobsters who did it, did it under someone's orders.

>Suspicious deaths
>Seth Rich
Pick one, that Mossad kike is in Israel right now.

why would you believe anything that is posted here

>"Working with Russian Mafia"
Uh huh. Trump's daughter - the daughter of a Billionaire who prints his own money - needs to 'work with the mafia' for what reason, exactly? And to what extent does it mean to 'work with', and how 'mafia' is the (probably lone) person she 'worked with'?

Here's my guess:
Trump had her handle some business matters with a contractor while he was campaigning. That contractor is a Russian immigrant with some loose connection to 'the Russian Mafia' that can't be fully established in any meaningful way. His brother was arrested one time for some petty crime that was thought to be mafia related. He and his brother had a business together in Russia, and thus they may have been working together at the time of the brother's arrest. Bingo, we declare that 'working with the mafia'.

This kike is such a nutjob.

Literally knowing and associating with Russians means you are guilty of a crime...if this were the case a lot people on D.C and NYC would be going to prison

It's all over Drumpf is finished! There's no coming back from this. Constitutional crisis by January 1st, special election by Easter, Madame President by summertime. We finally did it bros we finally got Blumpf impeached.

>Clinton kill list: 60+ and CLIMBING
>Trump kill list: ZERO
Hahaha, Trump is such a cuck.

>those trips of perfection

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

The virgin pacifist
The chad spree killer

Someone should tweet in that thread that Baron is actually Putins love child with Melania

>believing this unironically
such a bootlicking faggot user

>Seth Abramson
really makes you think

It might be easier to try to pass off one of Ivanka's kids as Putin's under the pretense that Trump arranged their tryst in exchange for money or gold or whatever his motivation is in this whole MUH RUSSIA farce is supposed to be.

And Putin pee'd on her over Obama's grandma's quilt.

They call him "poker face" Seth don't they

They got Drumph this time!

Lol

Russian mafia are all Jews anyway tied to oligarchy that was created by American after Soviet Union in the close window of lawless land and quick purchasing with dollar, while Panama papers are about people all over the world hiding behind fake companies to sell country's property to foreigners, which is exactly why London isn't white any longer.

What is image from?

>Seth )))Abramson(((

Reminder that this is the same soyboy who authored this masterpiece:

medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup Forums-alt-right-troll-48594f59a303

>a woman, as low as Trump, working with any mafia

What?

This Jew is off the autism chart.

Another sad day for the credibility of the mainstream media.

Maybe Trump is the boss of one of the NY crime familypies. I bet the is the godfather of the Colombos.

Quite a feat since he isn't italian...or a democrat

weak

O-o-oy vey.

If what this guy is saying is true he wouldn't post about it on twitter in advance, because he'd be living in fear of being assassinated by the same people.

Isn't this got on level like Louise Mensch?

Low energy

fake and gay

>I have all this proof but I'm holding out for a few more days for more proof until I drop this
This is stupid and both sides are guilty of this. It's nothing more than media fan fare at this point. If you have proof, then present it. Innocent until proven guilty and the longer they wait the less substantial that evidence is going to be. Either nut up or shut up.

yeah i bet they toooooootaaaaaally have something......

oh wow it's literally another Russian nothing-burger.

*yawn*

no one cares, Hillary.

Proof him wrong instead of being a nigger, dumb nigger.

>Ivanka was working with Russian mafia
What if I told you Obama administration worked with Russian mafia too

Begotten

B-but muh tick tocks!

i guess with al that proof it is true

Go collect your award then user, what are you waiting for?

proofs?

People believe the first thing they are told. Hillary was smart to tie him to Russia first. But yes, these morons need to be lined up.

Lol, this will end spectacularly.
Go ahead, see what happens when you threaten his daughter.

It's kind of a given at this point. Like, they're all Jew until proven goy.