Endings that pissed you off

Endings that pissed you off

I thought it was OK

It was fine. Just kinda mad actual final couple didn't have much in screen time together.

I could see how some would think that way and to be honest it probably was the right way for things to end. But holy shit the MC's defeatism pissed me off.

He isn't self-insert MC, the world and chicks doesn't revolve around him.

*don't

I know and honestly I know the end shouldn't annoy me and its a more realistic take on romance than is usually seen, but goddammit it just doesn't sit right with me.

Also they should have done more with the tech genius lad.

One of the few moments where I'm genuinely mad at how the anime ended.
Mostly because they got so far into the season only for it to slowly die due to filler.

It hurts. And it's going to hurt for a long time.

Mai-HIME I'm STILL mad.

Oh god, I read this a few days ago and I'm still reeling from that blow. It's such a cheap and inconclusive end, like the writer just got fed up with it and decided to axe it over night. It's exactly like every other chapter in the series, except for that he slapped a ~fin~ on the last page.

Eureka Seven AO. It's going to be a while before I can get that shit stain of an ending out of my head.

>~fin~
Nobody who cares about their work would do such a cheesy cliche like that.

School rumble

Wolf guy ended without a single female getting knotted. What a disappointment.

Yeah, but the girls sure ended up getting nutted

I had forgotten all about this ending until this thread. Still pisses me off.

That's another one that I forgot about. What a shitty ending.

Why are people mad about this? It was rushed but conclusive. And it's not like the things rushed looked interesting, anyway.

I can't wait to see how 3-gatsu no Lion ends.

Soul Eater anime ending.

Glad I never picked that up.

Manga ending as well.

What even happened honestly.

School days.
Drop mic

I actually loved the ending, it means that it's ok to fall in love even if your feelings are unrequited because it's not about living happily ever after, rather it's about having the capacity to wholeheartedly live another person and the effect it has on the individual. Absolutely fantastic series imo, brings a tear to my eyes every time I remember it.

Never happened

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/

This a hundred fucking times. This ending made me LOSE IT.

"Fuck you and solve the mystery on your own, the end!"

I don't get this. School Days would be the most forgettable shit ever if not for the ending. That was a good bad end.

>you know what, I don't actually love the girl I've had a crush on for a long time, who actually likes me back and who I've had a wonderful time with recently
>nope, instead I love the tsundere who I've known for only a month, who's been a huge bitch to me that entire month and who has shown almost no interest in me at all

It's not a happy ending, but a realistic one at least.

>Implying people would remember School Days at all if it weren't for that ending

I want to die

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi.

LotGH
I don't know how the novels end but it felt the back end was jumping about like fuck. After best admiral died, it felt super speedy and characters like Oberstein just go right before the end. The ending scene was perfect but I felt like it smashed a whole chunk together and became rather incoherent until the Kaiser died. Which sucked for me because I enjoyed throughly. Reading through the novels though the anime does skip lots of details, like the story of Oberstein's dog.

Well at least Rito didn't marry Haruna or some shit. There's some small segments to come next issue so maybe we'll get a hint at where the series is going.

I still think it should of had the Sekai stabbing at the pier ending from the VN.
Anime version felt way to dragged out. But whatever. Boats are pretty nice.

>School Rumble
There's a real continuation now, albeit sparse.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

It pissed me off but still its in my top 10.
If love is unrequited, just fuck off and leave everything behind.

Oh yeah it was a great show, and the ending is objectively good. I guess it couldn't have ended any other way. I kinda wish the MC had fucked off and done something cool, like idk climb Everest. Like once he lost, I wish there had been something for him.

True Tears.

fucking cheap, artifical Drama..Hated it

Obligatory.

that ended?

I can't get over it.

Fuck the end of the manga
Not just the ending, I thought the whole thing was pretty poorly done

At least he gets to bang her, I think?

it got axed so the ending was rushed

It was conclusive and logical.
But i guess Ichika should be dead too.
This was satisfying as fuck.
Death is just a new start.

Pic was axed, i think due to author exhaustion, i liked how it evolve into a drama and i wanted a proper ending, i hope to find a decent funfic.

I didn't complete it yet but i already have PTSD from NTR.

I'm still mad.

>Married a QT 3.14 alien
>Had a child with said alien
>Go through all sorts of hijinks with your alien/human child
>Legit one of the cutest manga i've ever fucking red
>Only for the author to fucking die

>titanium rib
>lol actually nobody died
fucking akuma no riddle

I'm counting this as an ending.

Reminder that, while Gainax is full of nothing but heretics and cunts, they made the best demon in existance

Speaking of it, where is the new last episode?

woah when did this end? hopefully he goes back to something like black cat.

Obvious, but Elfen Lied. It was the first show I got angry at. The whole show sucks but the ending especially.

At least the manga had a good ending.

fuck this holy shit. The whole show is literally about her growing as a character and in the last episode they're just like "whatever, you can stay as you want and things are fine this way."

She deserved all the bullying she got