Japan Flesh Eating Bacteria Hundreds Radiation Fukushima

Why is no one talking about this??? HUNDREDS in Japan are infected with an incurable flesh eating bacteria. This is due to a permanently damaged IMMUNE SYSTEM due to the nuclear disaster in FUKUSHIMA.

First of all STOP eating sushi. Fuck that. STOP eating all fish.

Second take iodine pills.

Third reduce intake of sugar. Sugar causes cancer.

This is only the beginning. First Japan then the West Coast...

japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/09/03/national/science-health/flesh-eating-disease-cases-rise-japan/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/news/414226-flesh-eating-disease-hits-japan/amp/
asahi.com/sp/ajw/articles/AJ201712250027.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm eating a spicy tuna roll right now.

Derricious!

>2015

That image is radiation poisoning not bacteria. Sage. His name ironically was Ouchi

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/news/414226-flesh-eating-disease-hits-japan/amp/

From today!

Say goodbye to your toes

My mates sister had that shit. Motherfuckers are crazy

for reals though look up mercury count in fish

tuna is the worst just stick to that spicy salmon and crispy salmon bro

>crispy salmon
TF is that nigga? Why waste a good salmon by frying it?

according to the latest study the radiation has mutated it into super disease.

Fukkin lulz

its not fried its just got a bit of tempura sprinked over the salmon maki

relly fucken good

Kek

I live on the WC. I still remember walking on the beach back in 2012 or so (note: Fukushima was in 2011). I walked barefoot along the coast, getting my feet wet with the ocean water. My feet itched for days afterward. Never touched ocean water since then.

hahaha that first comment, who wrote it?

>tfw highly allergic to iodine
>I can only eat like 3 foods...
Come get me bacteria I’m ready

kekest

dont do it we need fodder for our white space marine rape squads in the future coming race war bro

Japan
> longest life span in the world
> lowest crime rate in the world
> world class food
> world class transport network
> world class electronics
> world class education
> world class whiskey and sake
> world class robotics
> world class automobiles
> world class motorcycles
> word class gaming entertainment
> world class night life
> world class women
> world class wives
> third largest economy in the world
> no illegal immigrants
> legal sexual services
> zero sjw problems
> free to own firearms
> no mass shootings
> legally own Sup Forums

that pic is from a radiation accident japan isn't it

asahi.com/sp/ajw/articles/AJ201712250027.html

The cases keep rising... This is scary as shit. Say goodbye to your toes!

sad if true

>A mysterious and potentially fatal "flesh-eating bacterium" has infected more than 500 people in Japan in 2017, the highest number since record-keeping began in 1999, according to the National Institute of Infectious Diseases.

Take your iodine pills if you want to keep your fucking toes!!

true if sad

>Third reduce intake of sugar. Sugar causes cancer.
Back into the crazy house for you

Say goodbye to your toes due to diabetes, motherfucker.

Poor guy, they might just as well put him out of his misery at that point.

They deliberately kept him alive as long as possible and kept resuscitating him even as he begged for death in order to study the effects of radiation poisoning.

>Asians
>possessing souls
Pick one

>2017
>google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/news/414226-flesh-eating-disease-hits-japan/amp/
>Some 525 patients – the highest number since records began in 1999 – have been afflicted with streptococcal toxic shock syndrome (STSS), the Asahi Shimbun newspaper reported, citing data from the National Institute of Infectious Diseases. Of these, 66 were in Tokyo followed by 40 in Kanagawa, 32 in Aichi, 31 in Fukuoka and 28 in Hyogo. Most of the victims were over the age of 30.
Seen 1999? So it got nothing to do with Fukushima and fishes tard.
>asahi.com/sp/ajw/articles/AJ201712250027.html
>STSS is mainly caused by a bacterium called streptococcus pyogenes, better known as group A streptococcus, which is known to bring on strep throat mainly among children. However, part of the bacterium can develop into a particularly severe and often deadly strain.
Nigga, again you prove you can't read. It's nothing new.

I thought prostitution was illegal?

also there's a good batch of sjw forming up.

This.
That dude worked at a nuclear fuel reprocessing plant. He fucked up a routine mixing procedure and got blasted with a massive dose of radiation from the reaction.

Radiation fucks with your immune system.

The only SJWs in Japan are that feminist twitter group that got mocked by Asanagi.

Help! I'm hiding in a survival bunker in Iwate! I can't hold out against the radioactive flesh eating virus zombies any longer! The local Familymart is a burning ruin and I'm almost out of Caloriemates! The government is covering everything up! Send help! And no matter what you do... Don't eat the sushi! Oh no! They've come for me! Sayonaaaaaaaara!

>Take your iodine pills if you want to keep your fucking toes!!
wtf are iodine pills going to do for you? All iodine does is protect your thyroid in the days immediately following a nuclear event. It's been nearly 7 years since fukushima. The continuous radiation released in the atmosphere is not going to be blocked by fucking iodine pills.

I don't care what the fuck it is, please just tell me that we're not so debased as a species that we're cruel enough to keep people alive in that condition. Just help him out of this world.

>STOP eating all fish.
Bass and Catfish should be all right

Actually, wow... I noticed some dark streaks on my arm earlier and thought they were dirt or at worst minor bruises. Now I just rubbed one and MY SKIN PEELED OFF. I guess I did a little careless drunk cooking this holiday weekend, though I have no idea how I got burnlines that far up my forearm... and at some pretty odd angles.

>incurable
If it's on your arm, chop it off
if it's on leg or feet chop off
If it your body kill yourself no point to live no more

Murder some chicken littles.

Say goodbye to your toes, bro.

I remember researching this incident, shit was brutal. Apparently they kept him alive in unimaginable pain for almost 3 months, filling him up with morphine.

>First of all STOP eating sushi. Fuck that. STOP eating all fish.

What a shitty post.
Radiation releases from Fukushima were orders of magnitude smaller then what was released into the pacific during nuclear weapons testing.
And the Cs-137 peak from Fukushima along the West Coast will be about 10 times lower than during the height of atmospheric weapons testing.

>Second take iodine pills.

Iodine-131 has a half life of 8 days.
I-131 hasn't been found near Fukushima since summer 2011.

But go ahead, give yourself iodine overdoses and see what that does to your thyroid.

Actually, Australia is dealing with similar cases as well and Australia's version of the CDC has been unable to pinpoint the culprit

>they kept him alive in unimaginable pain for almost 3 months
Japs are huma-
woopsie...

Iodine is taken to prevent the uptake of radioactive iodine early on during a nuclear disaster because radioactive iodine has a fast break down time. You wouldn't take it years after fukushima

>the culprit

Fukushima.

>using that picture
Absolutely 56%

>u wot m8

Mercury will bind with selenium and form a compound that passes through the body undefeated as waste as long as selenium is present in higher quantities than mercury. Tuna is one of the best food sources of selenium on earth.

Tuna is a sustainable and cheap source of omega 3 fats which are essential for brain health. Sime nutritionists argue that a lack of epa and dha Omega 3 fatty acids (found only in fish) is more detrimental to health than consuming trace elements of mercury.

>burnvictim.jpg
>le 56%

BASED

Checked lol

he doesn't seem to have any skin left so he's probably dead in that picture

Alex Jones sells Iodine under a different name.

That picture is false and your explanation is wrong.
Perhaps do some research first, even archives would do information for you retard.

I got sick here on the US East Coast in the Winter of 2011 after the initial massive radiation releases after the tsunami for the first time in perhaps ten years. I attributed it to the effects of radiation being distributed in the jet stream depositing here as well as the northwestern pacific wild caught salmon I had been eating

I'm sorry for the state of American education. This guy obviously has iodine deficiency.

He wasn't.

something I left out of the other post.

they will "nuke" your immune system if you are getting a bone marrow transplant..

I;ve been in hospital wards where they have such patients and they implement strict precautions to limit infections (basically a sign on the door to the ward asking you not to enter if you have any symptoms of a cold or flu)

>free to own firearms
u wot m8 ?

>STOP eating all fish.

And how the fuck do I do that?
I live on a fucking island.
And as an island, it is surrounded by sea - where fish live. And lobster and crab and all types of delicious sea creatures.
Even the mainland is an island (UK)
I have a boat and fuck off. Fish is a very healthy food.

you know it's true

It’s all gaijin engrish teachers.....

Too many niggers

>2015
nice try my dude

Fish is soyboy-tier.

at what level dosage would you say iodine is dangerous?
Daily recc is 150mcg in the US, which is a bare minimum level to prevent deficiency, not a maximum. Intake levels in some countries like Japan greatly exceed this, going even into the mg levels.
Even in the US, Iodine used to be put into bread so that each slice had ~150mcg. They have since replaced it with bromates. Iodine competes with other halides, bromine and fluorine in the thyroid. Large intakes of fluorine and bromine reduce the absorption of iodine. We have LARGE intakes of bromine and fluorine in the US, especially among the unaware.

There is no definite answer on Iodine consumption, though I really do not think a 500mcg Iodine kelp pill once a day is going to ruin your thyroid. From the research I have done, I would say not to trust the government agencies on this.

If it is so dangerous, then people with high Iodine intake would have resulting health problems. This would be documentable. The thing is, they don't unless it is an absolutely enormous dosage.

I see only one east Asian there. And one parent holding a baby whom which both seem like black mixed with asian

>Japan

>Full of geriatrics because too degenerate to have children

>Get hit by diseases that tend to affect the elderly

>Mutts are surprised

Japan needs to deport all those people RIGHT NOW.

>Fish is a very healthy food.
Fish was once a very healthy food but the oceans are polluted enough at this point that it is absolutely not. Eating fish on a regular basis is poisoning yourself.

>STOP eating all fish.
Lol no

>2015
>We're entering 2018
I'm getting fucking tired of this sensationalism shit.

Are these all the niggers of Japan?

> Spot the kike/CIA instigator

>virus
>streptococcal
Russian science people

to be completely honest we don't even know where that image comes from, it has been attributed to Ouchi but it most likely is someone else. only doctors were allowed in his room and none took pictures

You mean like Americans and chromosome denial?

so...do you have a source? you seem full of shit

This
These are the false statistics provided by "experts" that keep Nuclear power from becoming the thing that can save humanity from pollution.

That's not true, there was a book that had images of the damaged skin cells and the shattered nucleuses of cells within his body, and lots of other shit. I wish I had the link to show you