Facist Girls thread

Facist Girls thread
Pic related: "Viva Espana!"

Mexicans aren't shit compared to a Spainish Girl

Mexicans can't be girls because they aren't human to begin with.

>lawnmower haircut
>piercing
>dye
no

better?

Holy shit, what a qt.

nice, saved.

that's photoshopped..

duh. still nice to look at.

Last of my folder. Enjoy.

bump that shit

Daily reminder political opnions shouldnt matter when choosing mother of children. All women are lefties because it is female nature to be weak. Just stay away from non-virgins.

Bump. Want more for the collection, come on anons.

>facist

shit that looks like my mother how old is that picture?

Literally looks like the stereotypical "hot latina". Why do you retards get so assblasted at spics but then slobber all over mediterranean girls? Is it stupidity?

Holy fuck, those are some rich fascists. The jacket that the girl on the right has costs like 4 grand.

Why does she look a bit... Devolved? Definitely not the ideal white specimen.

The pictures of these people... were all of them identified and fucked for life?

doesn't work like that there

Its poland and not leafland

Oh she's not ideal, but has the right ideals.

Secret police is secret police, no? They even fuck you for this in Ukraine and Germany, afaik.

No they don't... calling for genocide and such stupid things is illegal here but going on natuonalist anti islam marches is pretty much ok here for normies except for lefties of course haha

how? she looks pretty white to me. delicate features. pretty fine imo

Color is fine, but something seems wrong with the facial structure in general, getting worse the lower you go down the head. I'm no geneticist or doctor, but it looks like she's suffering a case of le 56% to be quite honest,

>Sandnigger telling people they don't look evolved

I saw this bitch when I was getting sushi with a friend a month ago. Was hilarious. My bud n I kept looking over n giving her and the skinny antifa soyboy faggot shit eating grins and he was just absolutely seething. Good times.

Whiter than you, DeVaundre

Try actually visiting the Mediterranean first before saying something so absolutely fucking retarded. Oh wait, that's right.. I forgot that you don't have your passport. lol

Looks like just enough savage to bring something to the table while retaining the key neanderthal qualities, works for me.

>dirty hair
>ear vag

Yeah doubting this pic 200% rn

Shut up boy, you don't have any History to be proud of.

But you're a sand nigger so it doesn't matter

Those digits don't lie!

The thing is, there are a ton of pseudo-trendy hippie women who, once turned to the truth, can get a bit extreme. I try to remember that people who helped make the Third Reich great had to endure the Weimar and at a certain point you need to not purity spiral but offer people a bit of forgiveness for being raised by jewish propoganda.

whered you save this from? this is mine I can tell from the eyebar

Pics or it didn't happen

Inb4 whatever.

Probably from one of these threads. I dunno.

>facist

learn to spell nazi retard

you saved didnt share? im telling my rabbi you filthy goy

Pretty much the only traditional looking (no degen tattoos and edgy hair cuts) girls in this thread, looking uncomfortable and forced to be there.

The fact is you all know you'll never find a female who's not appalled by your abhorrent views.

You've relegated yourselves to incel status and deservedly so.

I mean I shared everything I have saved in this thread.

ive got you pal

Except this time around these ignorami have unlimited access to internet where they can seek endless validation to counter your "redpilling" efforts.
Also very different time, Berlin might have been degenerate, but the rest of the country wasn't, that's what fuelled the rise of the NSDAP. This time around, these sheep have been indoctrinated for 7 whole decades. That's 3 generations of indoctrination, not 2 decades of shame.
>"but muh redpilled hippies"
The last moment we could've returned was in the 1960s, that was the last time people were still people and not slaves with an existential crisis, people still protested and fought actively. Then, the human conscience was killed through endless consumption, exhaustion and destruction of the creative side of the brain.

on twigger theres a place
fuckyeahnationalistgirls
yourwelcome

Maybe in the British Caliphate loser. Plenty of my friends have redpilled their women, isn't that hard if you can lay pipe and stand firm.

I didn't take pics because I'm not obnoxious. Don't care if ya don't believe me.

Obviously there is no going back. We need to make a new way forward. You have good points though. However, I would think being trapped in a multi-generational jewish-marxist influence should be more cause for leniency, not less.

Also spell "fascist" fucking right next time ya faggot OP.

is this a real photo?

Fucking polsku subhuman

When i search it on google all I get is a (((movie))) from 1973.

I think you can call for genocide as long as it doesn't involve anybody on german soil.
Like, you could say, kill all uyghur chinese, but you couldn't root for every chinese in germany to get killed or expelled.

>Facist
Hail Hortler

post falangist girls boutrous

yeah looks like a movie

Pewdiepie

>putting the swastika in the trash
unnecessary and frankly quite gay. pegida a shit confirmed.

get a load of this soyboy, keep reaching for straws

Change will only happen once the realisation of inevitable extinction hits them. Until then, you're better off praying.
Only those strong enough will make the realisation while the weak will have perished already by then.

"I can tell she's uncomfortable with Chad she'll totally wanna fuck me if I orbit her enough"

I always wonder why the KKK copied our Semana Santa robes, Catholics weren't even allowed in the KKK until the 60's or 70's.

You're still right. But they are waking up. At least where I am. Most are still to scared to lose what little they have to voice their opinions. An economic downturn will have more people talking.

I find the lack of armpit hair disturbing.

> General of the SS uniform
> On some dumb THOT
> cosplaying

Disgusting

"I'm not a nazi we Buddhist have been using this cross for a million years stop oppressing my feelings."

>I can only get so hard

She has a nigger's face skull.