Atheists are Dumb Hypocrites Thread

It's funny how Atheists always proudly claim that there is no such thing as god or ghosts or demons but if you challenge them to go to a ''hunted hospital'' or something like that and sleep there for 1 week, they would start mumbling and find excuses not to do so.

I challenge every atheist to do so, I mean come on, there is no such thing as ghosts right? what can go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eDSyn-3CHQ&ytbChannel=null
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atheism is jewry.

The jews whole plan is to make everyone think they're practicing different religions or holding different beliefs when in fact they are all practicing Jewry.

kys plz

You need to ask yourself what is an atheist. This believing in nothing doctrine is truly an inhuman approach almost impossible to follow. So you can be 99.9% that when a person says they are atheist it means they are ignorant faggots not wanting to talk about religion. Unless you meet fucking Woody Allen that is this 0.01%.

I dont have a fucking week to trespass on some shitty condemned building to sleep with homeless people

Not believing in something ive been shown no proof of aint got shit to do with that

I've seen some spooky shit in my life like same person walking out of the room twice but I still don't believe in magic Jewish dude

Fuck if you gave me money i'd do it, it's not like I'm going to waste a week of my life just to prove you wrong lmao.

I'm not an atheist, but let's think this through:

>ghosts don't exist
yes they do, please stay at a haunted hotel
>ok
*2 days later*
>i didn't see any ghosts, you are now convinced ghosts aren't real, right?
lol no

that's why.

Did you ever stay at a haunted hotel?

I am from Bavaria, we know these things exist, we know how to deal with it (mainly Catholic stuff, they are extremely good at BTFO'ing evil spirits, while Protestants sometimes lose their minds).

>but if you challenge them to go to a ''hunted hospital'' or something like that and sleep there for 1 week, they would start mumbling and find excuses not to do so.
What's the compensation? Or are you expecting people to live in an unheated, dirty place with no electricity or running water for no reason?

Are you sure you’re not just schizo?

Atheists are just religious people who don't want to be judged because they feel ashamed of their actions and don't want confront God, so they pretend He doesn't exist.

I stayed at a "haunted" hotel but everything in the US is a marketing gimmick and I experienced exactly 0 haunts. Point is, staying at a haunted hotel isn't a guarantee you will have a supernatural experience even if ghosts exist, and when you come back it isn't going to be proof to change anyone's mind so why would anyone expect an atheist to go in the first place?

Isn't the inability to grasp that other people can have different opinions a sign of autism?

ITT: soyboys who bend the knee to suck their imaginary god's dick.

I'll stay in an abandoned building or mansion for a week no problem. Horror films are bullshit cashgrabs and ghosts don't exist. I expect payment at the end of the week, inbred user

Yeah that's why your confronting me for mine retard.

I have broken the cardinal rule when calling someone a retard.

I'd gladly live in a haunted house if it were cheap. Rent is too damn high here.

But user, I understand very well that you have a different opinion from me. I don't say you actually do think like I do but pretend otherwise for some reason.

If god exists, he can suck my cock. You beta fags are willing to do anything for him just means you're forever sheep. I bet if he told you guys to KYSs I bet you guys would. Shit, I feel a prophecy coming to you guys soon

Atheists are foot soldiers for the Jew, and their plans for Global domination.
Correct.

Why do you hate sheep user, they are cute!

Oh, ok that's cool then. Do whatever you want then.

I am an atheist and let me tell you something. I don't think any of the religions give a correct answer. That's why i don't believe in an entity that nobody has succeeded to prove.

The problem with most of the religious people is that they can't think. At least they don't feel the urge to question their beliefs. Just like sandniggers.

And about the paranormal. I don't recall any religion that states the paranormal is real. They believe in demons, which is a different entity in parapsychology.

But as an atheist I have the freedom to believe in what I think is real, and not what others tell me.

If you give me my weeks pay I'll gladly do it. Hell, camping somewhere else for a change sounds like fun, as long as there aren't any homeless fuckers or animals around. So just wire me the 2000 euro's user, I'll go to your "haunted house" for a week. I'll even record it.
Also, OP is a fag.

I wasn't the only to notice that and I wasn't the first who said he saw it
world is a spooky place in general but most people ignore weird things they notice and forget about what happened

It'd be a bit of a waste of time. Would stay at a "haunted" hotel or castle or whatever if I was on holiday though, it'd be interesting.

No, no we aren't.

So edgy. Have fun being mentally tormented and burning in hell you fuckface

>If god exists, he can suck my cock.
Lmao you will pay for that comment with an eternity, dummy.

>like same person walking out of the room twice

Its called Deja-vu, Ivan. Its totally common

Jewish lies what you are telling. Catholics are the people controlled by Jews. People believe in the Jew god, and think the Jews are the chosen ones.

Why not

If you pay for all my expenses I'll gladly live in a haunted house for the rest of my life.

hey mate just because I dont believe in god doesnt mean I dont believe in ghosts I aint going in no haunted house

>you're a forever sheep
>he says this while following all science without doubt

Man, I can't believe that guy you had an argument with refused to drop everything and stay an entire week in an abandoned building to win an argument. That's unbelievable. How could he do that to you?

Maybe some are but speaking for myself, I simply don't believe in god. And I figure when you die that's it, oblivion.
But you are more than welcome to think what you want.
Also Christianity and some other religions preach decent messages so they are good ways to live. At the very least they are an interesting part of culture so should be preserved and celebrated.

I'm trying to understand as to how people don't believe God, it just doesn't make any sense to me. Despite living in a very non religious home, it just never made any sense to me ever to not think God exists like the sun exists. Not trying to be confrontational just curious desu.

>it just never made any sense to me ever to not think God exists like the sun exists.
You can easily check whether or not the sun exists by looking outside during day.

reminder that the religious people in this thread literally don't believe in evolution

>"haunted hospital"
Usually implies an abandoned building with high levels of moisture, drafts and junkies/homeless people living there. I wonder why a sane person wouldn't want to spend a week there...

This. Maybe the restless dead are restless because their housing conditions suck.

That's not what I'm saying user. It's just something that exists, but could never be measured or scene. I'm too much of a brainlet to help you understand, but it's feeling I guess. Something that doesn't exist in the material world but exists and controls you in a "spiritual" world (?). Sort of like anger and love.

Anger and love are measurable chemical reactions in the brain caused by external stimuli. What you're describing there is imagination.

I haven't, but I'm glad you have these places marked on tourist guides in case I ever decide to do so. Does the Catholic exorcism come with the room, or is it extra?

Now I know your baiting but I ll go with it. I wouldnt say I believe in a god, but after the amount of strange shit I ve seen over the last 10 years while working in the old gold fields of the BC interior, I am without hesitation a believer in ghosts, and the sad terrible existence they must lead. The events i ve seen make me want to learn more, and come up with a real tangible bit of proof, or at least an explanation to the events I ve witnessed. I ve seen people on recorded cctv cams in Barkerville talking to thin air, thinking they are talking to people. I ve seen men working on the creeks as they did in the 1860s, watch them look up from their work and nod than vanish. I know dozens of miners and just ordinary people who have tried to help the desperate ghost of a woman who is seen begging for help along the Grouse Creek road, the look of shear desperation and helplessness on their faces evidence to her existence. What are these visions? why do they keep reappearing? If they are truely a conscious form of afterlife, than man is it one terrible afterlife, to be trapped between which ever world comes next and the physical plane, thats not an afterlife anyone wants.

I live in an old house from the early 1900s and there was a gruesome family murder happening here 1919. The father allegedly killed his wife and two daughters in an alcohol, possibly absinthe fueled ragefit. Folks kept saying that the house is haunted and that on full moon nights you could see the gjosts of the murdered.
Today the story is almost forgotten but an.old lady in my grandmother's nursing home told me the story when i visited granma.

So basically i live in a haunted place every day of my life. What's your point you faggot OP? Yes, i am an atheist

My family were atheists. I used to be an atheist until I finally found a logical reason to not be.
Such reasons are buried with billions upon billions of dollars worth of propaganda, so don't insult the atheists. Most of them are just being fooled and can be cured.

I am slowly moving my family from the full fedora "hurrr u evolved backwards" to "I believe there is a god, but not that he wrote a book".
I already did it to my best friend, and now after two years, he is declaring as Christian. I plan on making him full DEUS VULT within a year.

But I'm sure that when someone is thinking about God or gets divine feelings their brains are also releasing chemicals. So therefore there must be some sort of stimuli, and if there is not then that means that it is unexplainable by science. Which means that life can't all be scene through a materialist lense unless you make a leap of faith.

What is the most spoopy place in yurope to spend the night that will def have you believing in the supernatural?

Wrong. Evolution is a fact and it doesn't contradict Christianity.

Theory of evolutionary creation is not a fact, but based on the axiom that there was no outside interference in the meantime. This axiom is what religious people don't believe.

spirituality =/= theism, theism =/= spirituality, just saying.

Reminds me of a time when I was pretty young(12?) me and my friends found this abandoned creepy house in the forrest. Of course there was a dare to come inside. I went in and checked it out. The main feeling I had as I saw various rooms was disgust, rather than fear. Everything was so fucking dusty, awful.

I had sleep paralysis

seen fucked up shadow thingy most people claim they see when they go through this shit

took my breath away

pooped a little in my drawers

The parliaments of sweden or germany.
The mental gymnastics they do to still accept refugees after all those trucks of peace incidents is truly supernatural

Usually stories about these creepy places being creepy have an element of truth to them

germany always was a hotbed of evil spirits and demons.

some things never change

Well you're in America

Go to columbine high school at night or some other place where a mass killing took place. Most likely to see some creepy shit in a place where mass death happened

Isn't weed legal in the land of Aquafresh?

Maybe that explains why people see wierd shit

If God of the Bible exists, he can fuck right off. If he's petty enough to torment illiterate sheep herds in the desert, break walls and summon she-bears and whales, he can't be all that cosmically all-powerful.
Soon we'll weaponize ayahuasca and invade his dimension of bullshit Pantheocide style. Humanity will rip God a new one.

Grew up young in very isolated countryside. Regularly walked through deep woods in the blackest night with no light or weapon. The fear never turned me toward god.

some fags claim the healthier your pineal gland is the more "hidden and subtle" forces and phenomena in this world can be noticed.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eDSyn-3CHQ&ytbChannel=null

>at work
>song about witches starts playing
>muslim pakistani woman asks me if I believe in witches
>"ehh, not really"
>"ok....they're real tho, in Pakistan you have witchdoctors who will curse you"
>"alrighty then"

Nope it's not. You mistake me for my cousin dark blue aquafresh.
Here in light blue aquafresh even consumption is illegal. We have one of the oldest narcotics law in europe and it makes no distinction between drugs. Heroin cocaine, khat, lsd and weed and whatnot are all on par. Except alcohol and nicotine and of course prescription drugs

whole point of deja vu is that there must be period of time between similar situations happen
you can't really call situation when same person is walking out from room with one entrance twice in a minute "deja vu"