You have access to Trump's Twitter account for the next 30 seconds. What do you post?

You have access to Trump's Twitter account for the next 30 seconds. What do you post?

Other urls found in this thread:

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I post "Here it comes"

Traps aren't gay.

Nuclear Launch Initiated

"My fellow American's, the Storm is upon us!"
To mindfuck the CBTS boomers.

NI-

As many merchant memes as possible.

"Oh God, It's true, all of it. May God have Mercy on our Souls, we know not what we did."

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

Crazy nigger Don Lemon reporting dumb fake news about my tax plan that will save American JOBS!!! #Fired #BackToAfrica

"I have ordered the arrest of Anita Sarkeesian and Zoey Quin, Both are to be executed."

"I voted for Hillary"

The Game.

"Tick tick tick tick"

Apparently our nukes don't even work anymore. This country is a mess. But we'll fix it and Russia is going to pay for it.

I’ll be disclosing E.Ts tomorrow and arresting Hillary.

The storm is here

Jews did 9/11 of course

"The year of the rope is nigh upon us. Praise be to Kek! Many such cases."

I I i
I i I _

The bombing starts in 5 minutes.

" Take your family, hide in the nearest closet NOW"

Either "Praise kek" or "hol up"

"Gas the kikes, race war now."

I don't know, but the words "nigger," "spic" and "cunt" would be included.

im calling you out oprah. fite me FGT

'There is literally nothing wrong with describing something or someone as 'gay'. Please take your insecurities elsewhere - I'm far to busy to care.'

i would link Sup Forums directly with no context

Wtf I hate Star Wars now

If you don't reply to this tweet your mother will be deported

The US government can no longer tolerate the faggotry of California. We are modifying our beaner wall to include California and Washington State. Martial law is activated, anyone trying to leave those states into the US will be shot on site.

muhammad was a warlord and a pedophile

If this makes the cut that means I figured out how to use the twat on my first try!

'I have just signed the executive order to instate the Nuremberg laws and make America great again'

merry christmas

> NIGGA HOW ARE WALLS REAL, LIKE NIGGA JUST USE A LADDER LMAO

SMASH DA MF'IN RETWEET BUTTON IF U UP FOR REAL N1QQA HOURZ

Kek

I fucked my son Baron in the ass

Niggers. Niggers!

"Mohammed sucks cocks in hell. We will wage the holy war and we will win and we will win and we will win. Deus vult!"

Trump lives in New York City, Hillary would have won there no matter what

Something like this

"WE WERE FIND OUT. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

"Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger. Many such cases."

"FYI, 'fake news' = kikes!"

fpbp

Trump could probably get away with registering to vote in Florida

"I love sucking Jewish mutilated cock"

Fuck you!

Germany everyone.

"I will be moving to Gab.ai, effective immediately. #FreeJaredTaylor!"

>closes account

Have you guys noticed that Trump has cut back his shitposting a bit? Feels sad man

Niggers tongue my anus

Gold right here. M8

>If If If If If

"As President of USA I declare that our country is under attack by global jew and call to arms all patriots and authorize direct action against all traitors and inside enemies. All federal and state officers who are loyal to our great constitution must immediately act to apprehend financial and political cabals, using lethal force if needed."

Lol @ hillary supporters. You mad bro?

I would keep it simple.

I am in bed.

Bed tent.

Its 3am had more than 3 drinks about to open this briefcase.

I am shunning iran.

All muslimes get ykur magic carpets out, youre all flying out a here first thing in the morning.

Thinking of Michele, are you or are you not a dude!

Mely was a Russian mole, mole, mole, mole!

New executive order starting 6am today all meals in g bay will be bacon and pork.

Free goats tommorow come and get yours!

Gosh which one would I choose!

#dindu

I want to die

Amen!

"Its time the EU pays for using our products. New tax laws for foreign internet users will be active tonight."

"We know. We're coming for you. May God have mercy on your soul."

Then just arrest any liberal figurehead that emptied their bank account right after this.

>As President of USA I declare that our country is under attack by global jew and call to arms all patriots and authorize direct action against all traitors and inside enemies. All federal and state officers who are loyal to our great constitution must immediately act to apprehend
Under the 280 character limit

>As President of USA I declare that our country is under attack by global jew and call to arms all patriots and authorize direct action again
Under 140 character limit

checked and keked

hang in there bro

the names of every single shadow banker and deep state nigger that’s worth mentioning

OP didn't limit us with one tweet, only 30 seconds time-limit.

Hello i am John Doe from Cia, and i will arrest you if you dont send me 1 bitcoin in this address

[email protected]

came to post this

WE WUZ

Looks like some filthy muslim cunt wanted to blow up a bunch of americans celebrating christmas in San Francisco. We're going waterboard the shit out that ugly motherfucker and nuke the middle east back into the stone age. Merry Christmas everybody! #USA #MAGA

Gas the kikes race war now!!

Something that looks like a hash code. Followed by some random sequence of words.

You fucking spergs would be obsessing over it for years.

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html

Read the Torah.

I am reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton, but forget the FBI. I like to call em FIB since the lie so much. Hillary is gonna be locked up before dawn. Merry Christmas.

Covfefe Initiate. God be with us! MAGA

I'd just mash my hand on the keyboard and submit it.
Imagine Trump's twitter posting something like
>09er9ieorfopfrokreoqfkfkq[0r-2

>"I colluded with the Russian government to gain the presidency. Hillary should have won."

"The rumors of Area 51 are true and pizzagate is real"

issue an immediate hunting license to shoot niggers.
$100 a tag, limit 5/day.
NRA members get 10% discount.

Bitcoin 50K EOY

>wanting to flood Sup Forums with boomers

and then Post Reply pic related, people will scroll down to this image

>on January 1st 2018 at the strike of midnight , it is legal to kill or capture all illegal mexicans in the south western United States. Until we build the wall we will continue to send you back if you are not a citizen

Asians are welcome though please bring Asian women with you. Preferably thicc.

T. Dolan Trump

5000 per pick up load of corpses

honestly this would benefit the economy and i'm sure each nigger per head costs the country more than $100.

he should actually, non-ironically do this.

id brobeeblee anounce some trap as a new apointement to whatever would trigger the fuck out of burgers.
do it.

rei a shit; asuka is the one true waifu