What is your honest opinion on good blacks like pic related?

what is your honest opinion on good blacks like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like him

there's a difference between blacks and niggers.

I hate nu-pol.

they have to go back

i love people as long as they're nice and not a feminist or anti-nationalist or some dumb thing. we need people for trump.

I'll never understand how a big chunk of Sup Forums is religious and believes that we're the same heavenly soul at our core, but also believes that other races should be genocided due to inferiority. I get that there's significant differences in race and that an ethnostate, ideally, would fix a lot of America's problems, but I've yet to hear a compelling reconciliation between race realism and spirituality.

I believe only whites have souls anyway, jokes on you, 56%

Put a four of clubs in your window after curfew

Seems like a cool dude, whats your point?

I assume they believe that some people (niggers, kikes, dems, etc) have decided to default on their humanity worldly pleasures and hedonism. The worst part is it has become easier and easier to turn on your fellow man, and innocence is practically non-existant now.

Once you lose your soul its gone.

Black men who I've worked with tend to be pretty no-nonsense and do their jobs well. They're also pretty loyal and trustworthy imo. These people worked security and relatively simple jobs so they probably realized how disposable they were if they fucked up, but they were still nice to work with.

Black women on the other hand are useless fucks who show attitude if you ask them to do anything outside of the basic requirements of their job. I avoid them like the plague.

BASED!!

based nigger

Idk but I think the turner diaries author made some shitty theological theory that incorporated racial realism and some God shit.
Didn't read it. Not interested but it's some sort of pseudo religious shit that only the most hard core whitey can follow.
I don't read that shit; just recall it from research.

They just voted for trump because the Mexicans are killing niggers and kicking them out of their cities. They aren’t doing this for any other reason

>pol is one person
cut yourself retard

he's double retarded because not only he black but also voted for orange disaster man

FUCKING BASEDDDDD

Right magapedes?

only the retards from /ptg/ and r/thedonald believe in le based nigger memes. blacks didnt vote for trump because they like america. they voted for trump because they hate mexicans

He's not wearing the hat because he would vote Trump, he's wearing it so whitey would let him into the polling location to begin with.

I feel sorry for them
Imagine how it feels to be lumped in with the rest of them by default
Must be so frustrating

Whatever helps them finally get their shit together.

This is what I’m saying. Blacks and Mexicans hate each other even though pol likes to think they are united against whitey

DIAF Reddit scum.

this. In saying that redpilled nogs are usually pretty cruisy dudes and handle their situation well

I don't believe in genocide but do you really think that because we're all equal before God that we should all treat each other as equal before man? That's how you destroy society.

Uncle toms need to be put back in their place, r/the_donald will back these coons though because MUH BASED NIGGER

based
a
s
e
d

We do not accept.
They are statistically unable to send their best.

The majority of pol is in denial, they're just atheists who have given up, and just call themselves Christian or some shit. Atheism was a lost game as soon as the PC game came into fruition. Christianity is all about we're all gods children... Who knows perhaps things would've been different if we didn't flock to cuckstanity, but i guess even I ended up getting caught in it...

Also, fuck niggers.

Nobody accuses spics and niggers of getting along with each other. Hell, they can't even get along with themselves.

t.intraracial violence

blacks are in america for a reason - they are also God's children and we should forgive their occasional stupidity.

They will hopefully make fine leaders of their own black countries and I honestly wish them the best in this regard.

I am however weary of this forced integration of the races and the domestic turmoil it causes so good or not we need to part ways.

also remember that it is the jews who have created each compartmentalized persona in America - sure, their brains r smaller than any other race, but the blacks are only the way they are b/c they have been MK'd by media to behave idiotically. Anyone can be redeemed

I trade all the faggot white liberals destroying America for any based black person

The 5% of blacks that are good can stay

this is pretty much how i feel

then he has kids with another dindu and they're complete shit too

Why not just let me go to and be leaders and middle class or upper class of their own independent nations and or communities?

Continuing to let the races mix will just lead to unneccessary turmoil. There is no reason aside from the emotional to keep us together. We don't need them and the high preforming blanks will do better in their own countries.

I honestly hate niggers. I have worked with a few in the military and fire dept who aren't completely worthless and awful but one drop taints the whole thing; they all have to go back.

They're alright.
When the purge occurs, we should also purge shithole Africa.
Then send all the based minorities over there.
Let them have their own ethnostates, while whites get theirs back.

Meeting a cool/smart black person is the most precious thing. I really hate that most of them are shit and ruin things for the ones that don't want to fit the nigger stereotype.

There's a Liberian guy where I work. There was also a Ghanan. I don't know when we started getting West Africans on top of the East Africans like Sudanese and Somalians but these blokes are alright.

The Liberian is just a sick cunt. He smashes his KPIs and hardly bothers me because he's stoic and keeps to himself. I'm wondering if he has PTSD or some shit from all that messy shit that went on in Liberia. The Ghanan got fired recently which I thought was weird. When he started at the company he was great but he just got worse and worse. I then heard that he wasn't sleeping and his wife was leaving him and shit.

I get the feeling that the reason why the west Africans are seemingly better than the east Africans that go and do shit like home invasions and smash and grab nigger shit is because they don't have the numbers. I honestly feel like the best thing for blacks is if they assimilate gradual and in a very "dilute" manner. They have to be surrounded by non-blacks and be out of "black communities"

>what is your honest opinion on good blacks like pic related?
1 in ALL BLACKS

So it happens that there are bad white and bad black people, but somehow those bad black ones start to live not far from each other, ruining their own image.
Education is key.
You can convince uneducated white man to do something, but it's pointless to convince a uneducated black fellow.
It's all started in schools and laws that allowed teachers to turn blind eye on black's scores and give them good grades for their stupidity. They lived 10+ years knowing that they can just do nothing, but grades will be good anyway. It comes to the point where they do nothing and knows that government will take care of it and will give gibs for doing nothing.
I like educated people, doesn't matter if it's black, latino or ...you name it.
Educated people think differently.
So it happens in america there is a lot of uneducated people...

Fuck off r/The_Donald, you pathetic, suicidal civnat cuckolds.

Fuck off back to r/The_Donald you civnat cuck.

they're ok but I really like the good pedos, they get a bad rap sometimes. the bad ones deserve it i guess

I believe our races can only prosper in separate nationalist ethno-communities.

Blacks must be forced to provide for themselves and form farming communities.

I don't hate black people I just want them to stay with their own kind.

He said a big chunk, you fucking idiot. Take your own advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4