White people "art"

white people "art"

Other urls found in this thread:

creators.vice.com/en_uk/article/jpv7ex/first-mural-ever-painted-beneath-eiffel-tower
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

finally a European art thread

Damn right

I prefer Krushchyovka

I think Bernini was the greatest sculptor of all time (Sorry Mike)

For painting it's hard to beat El Greco. His work is both disturbing and arresting, while being fundamentally perfect in balance and poise.

>damn this paint looks real
lmao, phone posting on a dimmed screen,

Coins baby! Lol

>bernini
>white

>michaelangelo
>white

>Bernini
>white

Bernini was a Med

Bernini was a "moor", an "arab rape-baby".

You see, when it's on your interest, Germanicucks, we Meds are white or "white enough", but when it is not then we are just shitskins.

Let me sign off this deal.

>Niggers architecture

black people "art"

What do you want to fucking build in the middle of the jungle of the dangerous savanna?

Is there no stone in such places?
It's fine to set up shop in such things for a while, but after generations it's expected someone will ask 'How can I do better than this? What does the land offer me?'

Looks white to me, even with that overwrought chiaroscuro

The real question is, could a nigger ever paint this?

>wy"pipo"

>after generations it's expected someone will ask 'How can I do better than this? What does the land offer me?'
You are giving niggers too much credit.

is this the image with the star of david hidden in it?

please post moar

>it's expected
Who expects it?

African climate and land wasnt and isnt what much suitable for development, especially considering the industrial revolution

Show us some comperable chink or nig nog art so we can see who is the master race

It is the mural pained beneath the Eiffel Tower. Leave it to the French to paint a mural of race mixing.

creators.vice.com/en_uk/article/jpv7ex/first-mural-ever-painted-beneath-eiffel-tower

the jews sure are here tonight aren't they lads?

Why does climate stop you from using your mountains of spare time to try and make things better for the future?

>that passes for white in america
i bet michelangelo would too. lmao.

>What do you want to fucking build in the middle of the jungle of the dangerous savanna?
Why not a magnificent temple?

Shut up nigger.

I don't see this problems to Russian who build in the middle of fucking Siberia you commie tard. The excuses of niggers are always
>we canz build in jungle
>whyitez fault for our problems
The niggers don't even know for fuck's sake how to farm for food.

i want to fuck that rock

Yes, Michelangelo was white. A great Florentine and the highest of high renaissance masters. Even with the decay and darkening of those paintings his European phenotype still shines through. Great man.

Try to build and making machinery work under a damp, dirty equatorial climate. Try to construct infrastructure in an ancient forest with deep rooted and extremely debse forests

Australia is the biggest geological shithole on the planet and those monkey faced bogans do just fine
Love my Aussies tho

>African climate and land wasnt and isnt what much suitable for development
And the jungles of Cambodia were? Also it seems like white people came to Africa and built lots of things there; kinda disproves your point doesn't it?

>build in the middle of fucking Siberia

Siberia has lots of toundras and fields to my knowledge

The incan savages managed to build a beautiful stone city on top of a fucking mountain. Where's Africa's Machu Picchu?

Strange how this was done in Africa, Just not by blacks. :^)
Also
>Implying Africa was more dangerous than Australia

yeah, there is a star of david in it

It was managed by the central Americans. Incans, Aztecs, Mayans, they got some good shit done despite the conditions.

>white people came to Africa and built lots of things there

If you re talking about the colonial period, they ve done all the development in Europe (suitable for development) and then only did they set for Africa

As of Cambodia and the South East Asia region, it neighbors both China and India. Settlers from both lands suotable for development could have set for the jungles of cambodia once the development suitable

degenerate...

native mesoamericans did it, khmer people of SE asia did it and if we follow your logic then blacks have lower iq’s because of their climate and environment. either way you sound retarded

Sure Tyrone, now show me 'murican art.

>enviroment dictated development
>more harsh enviroment dictated slower(literally no) development
this is what are you implying
please think before you say something

Why don't niggers migrate and find a better climate then? Stop making excuses, you retarded commie.

Doesn't number 9 look like the Mona Lisa. Same nose, same chin, same hair curls, same smile, same eye brows. They're the same model. There can be no other explanation.

Your explanation to that would be "niggers dumb than incas"? Incas and Mayas didnt do as good as Europe anyways, and perhaps some factors that could include luck could have pushed the precolumbians to be more developped

Is there even expectation to be placed? I mean, european population has been more rapid than the others, why shouldnt it be good that it benefits humankind in generalbeypnd the barrier of race?

I know you hate cosmopolitan views but i unironically aspire to that

You know that Europe was actually a harsher environment than Africa, right? Africa is warm year-round, with plenty of animals to hunt. Europe has incredibly harsh winters that are impossible to live through without preparation and ingenuity. Keep making excuses for niggers being literally the only race on the planet never to construct anything of note.

They did. They became white, chinks, etc

For those who stayed, dont have any clue

How was Italy? Did my conationals told you that we laugh of you and we hate you dirty bastards and illiterate yankees?

kek dumb nigger
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

I'm asking you to explain why the Incans managed to build massive stone structures on a mountainside, while niggers built literally nothing ever.

That's the thing. They literally always moved from one area to the next. There's no way they were stuck in the one area of Africa that's hard to develop. Even, then he uses trees as an argument? Europeans were using the horse and axe to deforest while Africans had access to fucking Elephants.

> in the middle of the jungle of the dangerous savanna
Kraut, is that you? How are your preggo trouts are doing?

never been stinky boy,

i can only imagine the smell of your country from here,

to have to actually experience it in reality is too much

>dirty bastards
rome is unironically the dirtiest city i've ever seen in the developed world. american ghettoes have cleaner sidewalks.

Yep. The mural pained beneath the Eiffel Tower happens to have star of david and black on white race mixing.

>Defends niggers
>Has the communist flag

You are in the wrong board

Be thankful for the tourism dollars... They're the only thing keeping your country from being considered "third world".

because incas are servants of the ancient alines so they helped them. and wayt man has been opressing africa since like foreverrrr.

Judging from those eyes, he was autistic. Sperg master race wins again.

lay off the soy alfredo sauce my man

No whites and chinks made niggers this has been proven now stop denying science you delusional faggotry obsessed nigger cunt

Why are americans attach euros in this thread?
NO
MORE
BROTHER
WARS

Well I fucked that up.

>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
Our brothers have cucked themselves and we must cut them off before they try to cuck us.

Some of us are niggers?

>aztecs built super structures in the jungle
>south asians built superstructures in the jungle
>africans only built a mud hut in 10,000 years

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

hi chink! Just dont forget you're a temporary guest in your host nation, you will be returned to locust land very shortly!

I'm a bong but I really butchered that sentence...
Not many asians outside Auckland (yet)

No they had every resource but no incentive.

In cold climates people had a very real reason to build better insulated houses. Being without shelter in winter meant death, so they also needed to be sturdy. They also has to think ahead and store food for long winters where little food is available. All of this prompted development both technologically and psychologically.

In warm sub Saharan Africa, cold is not an issue. Shelter is important, but you won't die immediately without it. All it needs to do is provide shelter and a barrier from predators. Though there is a wet/dry season, food is generally always available. It just has to be caught or dug up/cut down(Some bushmen eat oily fibrous trees).

If there is no need to build a warmer, stronger house it won't happen.

Development is always driven by incentives. That is why there is often great leaps during wartime. Tons of new vehicle shielding and bomb detection came about in the Iraq/Afghanistan wars because of IED's.

Well they are, by the millions, into Europe

>Being this desperate to have a something to show for

isn't that just a photo of some thot with filters and "paint effect" thrown on it