Saddam and Gaddafi did nothing wrong

These two heroes are perhaps the brightest modern-day relics of kike resistance. R.I.P.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tkRsfZ1r4c
youtube.com/watch?v=PCJ8JqtGahQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

F

F

Insider user here.
In 2018, North Korea will decide to sell nuclear secrets to Iran, all our measures to halt nuclear proliferation in Iran will fail.
While Israel and Iran would be locked in a nuclear standoff, Pakistan would sell nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia and all hell would break lose as Lebanon, Gaza, Yemen, Iraq and Syria erupt into civil wars.
A land invasion of North Korea would become inevitable, Allied armies (SK, US and Japan) would suffer heavy casualties while moving deeper and deeper into the 38th parallel.

This is what it feels like to live in 1938 or 1913, get ready boys.

F

faggot, I hope not; because you will not survive.

YUUUUUUUUUUGE if true

lets be honest saddam was bad news

gaddafi definitely did nothing wrong, though

(You)uuge if true*

Saddam was in retrospect great. His sons were absolute dicks.

Another "insider"? Yeah sure, we all know how FBIanon and Q ended

someone educate me on Saddam I know nothing about him

and while we're at it, assad did nothing wrong

proofs

This is all because they wanted to sell oil in Euro and Gold, thus threatening the Petrodollar.

do you remeber Iraq under saddam? seen what it has been like since?

Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad all kept their countries in check from radical groups and radical islam. Just like Iran before the Islamic revolution they were secular countries that were far more liberal and as long as you were not a terrorist or radical cunt you had a better quality of life than anyone in those countries do now.

Gaddafi did everything right, that's why they removed him while telling straight he is a danger to a world finance(which means their bussiness, and frauds based on virtual currency).
and they didn't even give a shit they will start hell and everyone will see how much of a warmongers they are.

he did everything right

>gaddafi
totally innocent
>saddam
an autistic larper. But he was our hero for keeping the islamists in check. also spooked the amerimutt by not selling his oil in petrodollar

youtube.com/watch?v=PCJ8JqtGahQ

>Be a secular middle-eastern iraqi leader
>No sanctions, no blockade, no demonization as long as you do what daddy US says
>"Hey Saddam, go fight Iran, they stopped listening to us like good goys"
>Saddam loses
>"We're not happy Saddam"
>Saddam literally glorifies Iran in one of his last public speeches in hopes of being forgiven for millions of deaths
>Cucked by its masters nonetheless

>Be a secular north-African lybian leader
>No sanctions, no blockade, no demonization as long as you do what daddy US says
>Suddently come up with the most brilliant economic plan, threatening to BTFO the petrodollar with a gold-backed currency for all of Africa
>"We're not happy Qaddafi"
>Billions of dollars of assets frozen in Swiss banks, country demolished to the point of no return, literally an ancap wetdr... a gateway to mass immigration and human slavery

I'll let you be the judge of who did things right and who did things wrong.

>glorified Iran in one of his last public speeches
Can you confirm this with a source?

F

Post the video of based gaddafi saying Europe will be black if Libya falls
>right before (((the United States government))) had him removed

154536954▶
File: bush.jpg (101 KB, 640x674)
101 KB
>Iranian elements are infiltrating Iraqi society, threatening to dismantle Iraqi interests
>Saddam pre-emptively strike Iran, triggering an already brewing conflict into higher stakes
To display Saddam as a complete puppet of the U.S. seems foolish. For sure he played both sides and was pragmatic in his dealings, who wouldn't be? But he was always looking out for his people first. Saddam was even lured into the Gulf War after being tricked by the (((Americans)))

>post the video of based Gaddafi saying Europe will be black if Libya falls
I don't think that was an exact quote, but he did make clear the destructive consequences to NATO.

bullshit nigger, north korea has $1 trillion worth of rare earth minerals. nuclear holocaust is inevitable in any north korean invasion, they cant risk irradiating all that earth like how usa could risk irradiating all that arab oil