This is your bed partner tonight. Say something nice

This is your bed partner tonight. Say something nice.

How the fuck did i manage to tap that holy shit.

IIE SENPAI

I am too beta to do anything lewd.

Where is Yukina? I paid for a threesome, young lady

>Not a threesome with Kanon
Yukina a shit.

Kill yourself faggot, also you forgot the "Threadly reminder"

Who is this semen demon?

I'm not that guy, but Yukina is a pretty shit character.
It doesn't help that the other girls are top tier.

No way fag

Seriously, who is it?
>Best guess for this image: cartoon network.

>Not knowing best blood La Folia

Her name is yandex you faggot.

Go away cowtits.

Fucking newfag jfc. Neck yourself please.

Second best girl after Asagi.

Asagi > La Folia > Kanon > Natsuki-chan > Astarte > Sayaka > shit > Himeragi

switch La Foila with Asagi, then switch Asagi with Sayaka

No thanks, I like boys.

Too old and busted, sorry. I'm sure you'll do for someone who's more into mature.

>OVA4 got pushed back to May

Your body is so perfect, just looking at you makes me want to say that the fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Not sayaka
No thank you

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

Sex with Natsuki-chan.

Here

Who are you and what are you doing in my bed?!?

>putting a BIG onee-san and a gyaru in the same show

This should never be allowed. How the fuck am I suppose to choose my best girl?

That QUALITY tho

Iie senpai, this is our choice
just take all of them

>if you didn't watch some anime from 2013 that looks like it's only shining grace is its qt's you're a newfag
Okay?
>jfc
Please go back.

Best StB girl, add the fact she's canonically bisexual and open to multiple partners makes it even more fun.

Who cares if you watched some garbage anime or not, but not having basic reverse search knowledge is a fukin crime

>she's canonically bisexual
That ruins her

Gay pls go. It makes her more perfect.

Sayaka is the best for _____.

>those curves

I want her to sit on my face and fart.

>fart
Pls go.

anti-farposting needs to stop.
Also, leave.

Shut up you degenerate.

How is she so best?

you are implying that 2013 was a long time ago you parrot

>big tits
>big ass
>thick thighs
>wide hips
>playful personality
>not a bitch
>bisexual
>open relationships

She just is.

>big tits
>big ass
>thick thighs
>wide hips
>playful personality
>not a bitch
>bisexual
Perfec-
>open relationships
AND DROPPED.

Why is it that whenever girls like La Folia appear in romcoms and tease my dick, they also gain the most obnoxious fans

With other girls, dummy.

You're retarded. The worst fans in StB are either tied between Sayakafags and IEEEEsenpaifags.

Nah, pretty sure it's you niggers
>Sayakafags
Those don't even exist, unless you're talking about the STRIKE THE SAYAKA posts

Nah, pretty sure you're full of shit.

>implying its LaFoliafags
Literally retarded. Every single StB turns to shit either because a) people like you falseflagging to hell and back or b) more commonly the shit with the THK/Anti-THK posting

I actually liked her but I never really got involved in StB shitposting.

I also never finished the second season so don't know if there's something I missed that made everybody hate her.

Perfection

La Folia does nothing to cause any hatred. Some people just don't like Sayaka because she's a tsundere and another example being with Himeragi being annoying at times.

What series is this semen demon from? I have been too busy working to browse Sup Forums lately. Bi girls are my fetish.

Jesus christ, this is a La Folia thread. Shut the fuck up, post some thick La Folia and fap your anger away.

Here, take this pic. You're welcome, faggot.

Sayaka a best. A BEST.

La Folia is second best though.

Son, I'll show you thicc.

Can she be my paizuri partner too?

A bed partner includes anything sexual.

Good. Her tits look cozy.

Bisexuality is an immediate drop for me too. Fuck that shit. If you just wanna fuck both genders and don't have a single shred of decency or respect for you partner to just be with one set of genitals, then gtfo.

Fag.

I'd be more okay if the girl had sex with 50 girls and 0 guys than 50 guys and 0 girls.

I'd love to meet a girl without a single shred of decency in sexual matters. Usually they're prude as fuck when it comes to sex and without a single shred of decency in all other matters.

I am become 2D.

Oh OK.

I thought the was alright for a tsundere, and it was cute how she'd do dere shit after her arc like calling MC every night or whatever it was.

She still don't delivered baby.

wait, lots of time passed since i watched this animu, did it got a second season?

She's pretty delicious too, but I prefer Sayaka!

Yes in form of 8-episode OVA.

So uh, can we make this a daily thing?

Are the novels translated? Are they good?

You prefer shit? Good for you.

Yes (official translations, Yen Press), and ja

I hope you like anal

But Sayaka is damn boring.

Bullying

>Strike the Blood thread
NO SEMPAI
THIS IS OUR FIGHT

You could do a lot worse than la Folia
>Prime breeding material
>Lewd as fuck
>Royalty

Even if she's not strictly the best girl, being her breeding partner would set you and your offspring up for life.

IIE SENPAI, i rather say nice things about Himeragi.

This isn't a Strike the Blood thread though.

>SLUT
>only wants MC's dick for his seed to improve the family lineage
>cowtits
>annoying
>has an aunt who's more like an imouto who is superior to her
Well, silver hair is nice.

>has an aunt who's more like an imouto who is superior to her
A threeway marriage with her sounds nice.
StB VN when?

Accepto

More like furniture tier.

Nobully the cute homunculus

Fuck no, I live in the desert, it's too hot for that shit. I'm gonna sleep in the fridge or some shit.