Reinhard Heydrich

Just saw a documentary on this guy. Long story short, he headed the SS and killed millions in Poland and Czechoslovakia

Was he truly that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0HQnHmnNNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Just saw a documentary on this guy.
oh i'm sure that was "accurate", his wife wrote a great book on her life with him that's worth hunting down.

Yeah, keep trusting History channel documentaries goy.

Wikipedia says that he was "the main architect of the holocaust", so i say bullshit. I don't know much about him exept that he was in freikorps, but damn he was classy.

Anything else? Trying to get #woke

Obviously not trusting it if I'm here asking you faggots about him

tell me more lads, did the wansee conference actually happen? if so, what was discussed there?

>Long story short, he headed the SS and killed millions in Poland and Czechoslovakia
Wrong, lad. Back to the library you go. Stop making things up and larping as an authority

>Just saw a documentary on this guy.

Dies Irae?

Daily reminder serbians average IQ is 89. Like niggers. no wonder your a shithole country.

Saw a trailer for "Anthropoid" and wanted to learn more

Documentary is just some short History channel shit. Wanted to see if anyone on here can pick apart anything (((they))) accuse him of youtube.com/watch?v=h0HQnHmnNNM

I'm not interested in ww2 and nazi history because you must dig in a mountain of shit to find some actuall truth (and if you dig too hard you can get arrested in some countries). But you can say that the holocaust never happened just by the prohibition of the research about it.

did he personally oversee the masturbatory death machines?

he personally witnessed jews getting bug sprayed 6 times

the military history is incredibly interesting and almost impossible to lie about since there's so much preserved evidence

(((They're))) claiming he was always in the know about muh final solution and helped organize a good portion of it

Kosovo shitskins are fucking up our overall score, add 10 to that number.

>Literally killed millions.
Fuck off.

>killed millions in poland

where is the proof?

I guess he could have done better, but who can blame him?

>Kosovars are dumb.

It checks out.

HAHAH

he killed millions...what a nonsense.The truth is that the Czechs were so servile and peacefull that the brit bongs had to kill Hydrich to stir the pot.Even that didnt really work.The czechs rebeled against the germans very very late in the game , in the middle of may 1945.
And were did he kill millions ?

He was assassinated by the jew/Brits before the holocaust(hoax) is supposed to have happened

>itt 20 year olds who have probably never even been to Poland or CZ posting unsourced info graphs showing how Hitler did nothing wrong and actually loved Slavs