I can't believe I was so wrong about Islam I became friends with Muslim guy from work and he couldn't be a nicer guy or...

I can't believe I was so wrong about Islam I became friends with Muslim guy from work and he couldn't be a nicer guy or have a better family.

>kids are respectful and hardworking
>wife always kind and gets along with mine, cooks for guests and makes you feel like it's your home
>never make fun of each others beliefs or force them on eachother
>invite them over for christmas
>they make falafel
>he remarks my son and his daughter would be a good fit they are smitten the whole day together (both in their final year of high school)
>spend the evening smoking shisha and talking about cultural differences and plans for the future
>tells me I’m the first family to branch out to them and they’re feeling much more better in Australia because of me

God what an amazing family I was so so wrong about Muslims...

Yes you're right. Islam is the best! I'm so glad I read your post user! I've seen the light! Muslim dads really love either when their daughters marry kafir! Taqqiya? Never heard of it! 5 star post, Ahmed!

Yes he will watch with his family while the radicals behead you

Exception does not make the rule.

Agreed, anecdotes are always great sources of evidence. I told an anecdote once and it turned out to be true.

cool story abdul. Can't wait to see all those mass rapes during new years from Mudslimes

islam is based as fuck

imagine if we all became Muslims, we could rule the world you gues

go away aussie cunt

>God what an amazing family I was so so wrong about Muslims...

this

That photo is condescending as fuck, I'd like to know the retard who made it.

Why are chink Australians such pussies?

>>never make fun of each others beliefs or force them on eachother
of course not, wait until you have enough of them and come back to tell us how everyone you know was raped and killed, and please details on how.

>see file name
>'humanity' shortened to 'huma'
>kek

Fuck this shill thread and help me redpill an anthropologist on race:

I'm 32, and I don't know what a falafel, gifilter-fish(?), or humus is or tastes like. I perfer it that way. My only thought on the matter you bring up sir.

Christ in Islam is a prophet. His mother is respected. But in (((their))) religion, she's a whore and his son boils in shit.

HOW DO YOU DO MY FELLOW WHITES!

Oh man, this is a totally legit thread, not a slide or Australian trolljob at all!

I may as well convert now.

Agreed OP. Also there is nothing wrong with race "mixing" with Arab girls. Pic related, me doing my part to enhance the white race.

>raping and killing jew-loving westerners
>bad

Feels good man, pumping my seed deep into a middle eastern girls tight af pussy. My ex was Danish and I gotta say, white girl pussy is looser, smells like piss and generally they age like shit even in their 20s.

BASED

Were gonna start a family early next year too, can't fucking wait senpai, im honestly stoked. Im so glad I swore of white women.

I also know friendly muslims, but it is unfortunately a minority.

oyyyyy veeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Nevertheless, everyone will go to gulag.

ginger detected

Bump for justice.

I interact with a lot of Muslims every week and they're pretty shitty people. Petty, would really cheat you on purchases if you're not looking, and they really, really keep a close handle on their women.

Your data point: cancelled

>flag

No, that's just shitty island gooks for you.

yet every retarded 12 year old here keeps spamming "deus vult" and won't shut up about dying for the good of Israel.

Do you need a password to post?

Dont care , they're not us - OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

Muslims are great. I love being around them!! They aren't dishonest at all. Muslims rock!!!!!

Sometimes it has more to do with the nationality of the muslim or what kind of muslims they are sunni ,shia,allevite. I've experienced both sides, as a turk living in germany. I even worked in a fucking refugee camp. If I have to compare then to the other muslim groups who live and were born here I would considere them as extremist. The turks or iranian muslims I know here are mostly disrespectfull to others or do shit. But did you ever here of a turkish muslim terrorist ? I didn't here of them.

I agree, the only way to have a wholesome life and a family are to convert to an alien religion

Guys I hate to tell you this but the large majority of Muslims are perfectly fine people
Even if their civilization is broadly in conflict with ours
Even if their ideology leads directly to sectarian violence and terrorism
EVEN IF the individual Muslim in question privately thinks that suicide bombings are sometimes acceptable.

That doesn't mean they can't be nice people and good neighbours.
I mean jfc this is a board centered around talking about hating jews and black people and most of you are probably even fine to live next to

How many Muslims did you live around?

>pic very related

my exp with Muslims:
- almost as much victim mentality as Jews
- casual stealing with 0 guilt
- act like ur their bro to ur face, but just being slimy
- think they're holy because of their religion or some shit
- Never fights 1v1. Only when they outnumber you or if they find someone weak to prey on.

Fucken idiot. My mum is the same, hated Muslim's but her friend married one and now she defends them to not lose any social standing. A friendly Muslim is a greater danger than a dynamite strapped terrorist. All muslims are the enemy and must be deported to hell.

Sup Forums proven to be retarded again.

islam != muslim

just because one family is nice doesnt make islam some peaceful religion. i bet you
can find jewish families that are great too, would you denounce white genocide because
of one family? but when muslims actually follow islam like they are encouraged to by their higher
peers, shit will get nasty. people are people at the end of the day, some follow their religion, some
keep it cultural.